Someone's mad they look like a boiled egg

l0x

1 minute ago, obamanigger said:

Not breaking any rules. Ban me and Gretar will shit on your head.

Test me son.

Rule #1: Spamming or Disruptive Behavior(1-2 points 1 month expiry)
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to grave digging, continuously bumping threads, posting content in inappropriate forum boards, posting off-topic replies, posting one word responses, quoting users without posting, etc.

This includes user walls.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, John said:

Test me son.

No, I dont break rules. Unless you want to punish me for stupid shit like smackd.

6 minutes ago, Smackd said:

No, if it was up to me i'd erase you both of this game.

But can't ban Gretar's big donators all the time now can I :P

Gretar is going to be thrilled when he hears you muted his two biggest donators. De-mod incoming. 

8 minutes ago, John said:

Test me son.

Rule #1: Spamming or Disruptive Behavior(1-2 points 1 month expiry)
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to grave digging, continuously bumping threads, posting content in inappropriate forum boards, posting off-topic replies, posting one word responses, quoting users without posting, etc.

This includes user walls.

Ok, John. Thanks for the warning and explaining the rules before jumping to extreme measures. Wish some people would take a page out of your book. 

Edited by obamanigger

59 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Ur autistic legit get a life no one asked or cared about this post hence 100% of the community doesn't care for you 

"Get a life" says the kid who got caught playing rsps at work. 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

L0x and obamanigger biggest autism patients duo, the reason they have made it this far is because they keep bringing in the money

That, and we don't break any rules except for that imaginary one "don't butt hurt sensitive mods with no social life outside of rsps"

3 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

That, and we don't break any rules except for that imaginary one "don't butt hurt sensitive mods with no social life outside of rsps"

Nope it's 100% to do with keeping the money flowing 

6 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Do you believe everything you see on the internet and how would I get caught playing a rsps at work when I drive 90% of the time and have no office ?????

31 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I'm surprised you can take something as harmless and stupid as a "boiled egg" and use it as bait to create a flame war. I'm more impressed than anything else xD

Quality topic

The only person who would get mad at being called a "boiled egg" is someone who looks like a boiled egg. 

• John locked this topic
2 hours ago, obamanigger said:

You should be grateful then. Isn't rsps mod your full time job? Without us, gretar couldn't pay you your 100 dollar a year salary

Idk what's more funny the fact you think Gretar would pay us or the fact that you think any staff would treat this like a legit job !!!