Clans

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

think imma waste my time with the clans on this server that hide 24/7 and with you dumb inbred cunts its just rejects in ahrims ags/gmauling the first chance you get.

downie fucking 4ner

Your team legit just made new accounts to hide on, only time I say to your team is to an ags gmaul full hp on tank. I don't understand the logic behind ur retarded posts

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Your team legit just made new accounts to hide on, only time I say to your team is to an ags gmaul full hp on tank. I don't understand the logic behind ur retarded posts

whos hiding?????????????????? ur a fucking whale and died to me 3-4 times a day stop using ags gmaul as an excuse never killed me never will ;l whale

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

virgin

😂😂

30 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Glstn: i cleared them 1 by 1 at 1vs1s

Lavish: i ended their trip at ::easts end results 1 retard died for max

Vili: i embaressed their clan with my video

End result all clans not pking anymore

This is incorrect cuz the only place you pk at is gorillas, if some1 is there you quickly tele away and comeback in spawn +ags gmaul😂

• Upvote 4

Mate u call out clans but then ur clan complained when I asked for fights. All ur team do is legit hide. I remember one week for like 4 days I would be on atleast 4 g unit were chilling. I called out on yell but all know u avoid and told me to go away

dont ask for clans when ur team never fight

also u fought once and u just ags gmaul tele smfh

EDIT: ur an embarrasing hypocrite who calls out clans but ur team always hiding. Uve closed nothing and after my holiday we gather 5 for a 5v5 or something?

Edited by GORILLAS
2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

@GORILLAS ags gmaul and i tele? U do know i record everything what i do on this game. I'll upload next time our 1v1s and we'ill see if i 'ags gmaul and tele' RETARDED FUCK

Our 1v1's? U fought me once after ur fail ags gmaul and left. And legit the only time u did 1v1 hadn't pked for a few days and not even warmed up. I hope to see u on so we can fight and we can record the fights ourselves

Edit: if u dont wanna 1v1 and seeing as ur topic is on 'CLANS' I want me and some mates vs ur g unit. And btw whos midget with asking to be in our cc other day? 

Edited by GORILLAS