RoatPKZ Promotions 19/2/17

Smackd

4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Bind got demoted for abusing his powers, recently we gave mods powers to tie duels since there were duel bugs going around but Bind used it to his advantage by tying duels on his alt account when he was losing.

What i did as well was a mistake and i agree about it, but the fact that Zoradz went on flaming me wasn't appropriate at all. However, it wont stop me from helping players as i will still be on roat now and then. I apologise for my actions.

Nonetheless, gratsjblind.

Edited by Bind U Dead
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Bind U Dead said:

What i did as well was a mistake and i agree about it, but the fact that Zoradz went on flaming me wasn't appropriate at all. However, it wont stop me from helping players as i will still be on roat now and then. I apologise for my actions.

rofl. I mean you were a good mod tbh...... you just went too far, thats my opinion. and what you did to me wasn't right at all. the good thing is that your choosing to stay witch i did not expect. well done.

5 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Wow Bind is a bigger snake than I thought. Kid would also go invisible at jad so he wouldn't get attacked which ended with him getting every kill. This is long overdue. Eat shit. 

Pipe down dumb moron, no wonder how you look like irl you and your boyfriend l0x

35 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

It was appropriate, what wasn't was you abusing your powers. Good riddance 

1 minute ago, Bind U Dead said:

Shut the fuck up, you're legit a no body retard

Preach the rules and hand out bs mutes. Little did everyone know u were the biggest snake of them all. Disgraceful. Please leave this server we don't need people like you setting this kind of example. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

Really disappointed bind -.- You always went invisible to jad but I never thought you would stoop to that level, really sad

you were probably the best at being moderate but only cared about items...

1 hour ago, Requiem Af said:

It was appropriate, what wasn't was you abusing your powers. Good riddance 

Dunno why you're so up ur own ass on this post. It doesn't say 'resigned' it says "resigned and demoted". You were gone anyway so don't get so arrogant lmfao

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Pipe down dumb moron, no wonder how you look like irl you and your boyfriend l0x

Shut the fuck up, you're legit a no body retard

No, you shut up

You're the biggest downie ever idiot arab

2 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Sad to hear this Bind and I'm glad you agree it was a fuck up. I agree that this did deserve a demote but nontheless, I hope your reputation isn't completely damaged over a mistake. As a helping mod you were great. Active as well as responsive. I hope to still see u online

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Sad to hear this Bind and I'm glad you agree it was a fuck up. I agree that this did deserve a demote but nontheless, I hope your reputation isn't completely damaged over a mistake. As a helping mod you were great. Active as well as responsive. I hope to still see u online

lol, it will be a little hard accepting help from him in the future...

1 minute ago, Rijkerd2 said:

You flamed him? They said you flamed him quite bad lol.

Flamed him after he told me he only abused the command once - I was even going to give him the benefit of the doubt and one final warning, we then later found out it was almost 10 times. He flat out lied to me.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Flamed him after he told me he only abused the command once - I was even going to give him the benefit of the doubt and one final warning, we then later found out it was almost 10 times. He flat out lied to me.

:(

15 hours ago, Smackd said:

Hello fellow Roat Pkz players and staff, Smackd here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the Roat Pkz Staff Team!

Promotions
Jblind - has been promoted to  img%22Moderator

Demotions
Bind U Dead - has been demoted to Normal Player

Requiem Af - has resigned and demoted to Normal Player

and i dont now ss :D

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Now we talking about irls lmao😂

Y r u talking about how he look like irl when you just look like an isis bomber ready to do the job?

18 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

16 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

"A mistake"

Nah. A mistake would be something relatively minor like a punishment that over review was actually deemed unnecessary.

This was a direct attempt to abuse the powers given to you to help you ingame, which you did because you thought you would be able to get away with it.
If I found a dupe or bug and abused it solely to help myself instead of reporting it, I would get MAC'd or at a bare minimum it'd result in my accounts being banned.
I have absolutely no idea why this isn't the same here.

You were given a position of trust by higher ranking members of staff and the server owner, and because of this basically shat in their faces by attempting what you did at duel. This is disgusting and I really hope your main and alt accounts would/will be banned. I have absolutely no idea why the tolerance of shit like this occurring is so minimal. Ban/MAC when this shit occurs. It'll make people think twice when thinking of doing the same in the future. With this minimalistic punishment all you're really doing is promoting things like this happening because generally all they've done is lost the oppotunity of becoming staff again, which I bet most people wouldn't care about anyhow.
I don't care if you did a decent job or were helpful in the past. That means absolutely nada now that you tried this shit. 
To staff: Ban/MAC all of his accounts and alts. That's what he deserves.
To Bind: If the above doesn't happen, get out of the server. It's oblivious that you're not wanted here and this is not the example that're to be set to over players or people desiring to become staff. Leave.

Wasn't that long ago staff abuse was seen either. Pricks like this need to fucking leave the server. 
Staff are disgusting by only handing out minimal punishments too. Fucking fix up.

Many thanks,
Fancy Boots.

• Upvote 1

bind my dead i mean Joris is a shit modarador smackd u used to ban spin to win and change the pass and take ma bank that retard!!! like he used to steal roat pkz gp atm

like how is ma password chnaged smackd fix this please atm he used to ban mules too then gretar unban me like team/overheadds/ fix it atm shit modarotrert

19 minutes ago, Insoy said:

bind my dead i mean Joris is a shit modarador smackd u used to ban spin to win and change the pass and take ma bank that retard!!! like he used to steal roat pkz gp atm

like how is ma password chnaged smackd fix this please atm he used to ban mules too then gretar unban me like team/overheadds/ fix it atm shit modarotrert

i only made sense of 10% of this comment :S 

jblind i swear atm i can show u proof like i got all ma streak kills and look ip too

if i used to be banned then how ma password is changed atm.....

im so happy that u become modarator atm that joris is a dickhead atm like why gretar doesnt like him anymore cus his a retard atm!!!

33 minutes ago, jblind said:

i only made sense of 10% of this comment :S 

the kids a fucking fake ban his fake account

10 minutes ago, Insoy said:

jblind i swear atm i can show u proof like i got all ma streak kills and look ip too

im so happy that u become modarator atm that joris is a dickhead atm like why gretar doesnt like him anymore cus his a retard atm!!!

hey spin to win stop fanboying me kid i don't need a retard to try and make it look like i can't spell

4 hours ago, Insoy said:

This doesn't even make sense. Please delete your fake account @Yoobs @Smackd this guy impersonating Insoy

On 2/19/2017 at 1:39 PM, Gretar said:

Bind got demoted for abusing his powers, recently we gave mods powers to tie duels since there were duel bugs going around but Bind used it to his advantage by tying duels on his alt account when he was losing.

Lmao fucking scum trash

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Shut the fuck up weird ass faggot, you're legit retarded irl.

Go cry somewhere else weirdo.

The truth hurts, I know, no need to be salty

For real though did your stupid arabic ass think you'd get away with it? You're genuinely the dumbest person I've came across on this server you were always useless, just quit now.

• Upvote 2

• Zoradz locked this topic