demotion deserved?

Lion Tales

demotion deserved?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. did bind u dead deserve getting demoted. i have seen many disagree...... for me, yes.

gretar:bind got demoted for abusing his powers, recently we gave mods powers to tie duels since there were duel bugs going around but Bind used it to his advantage by tying duels on his alt account when he was losing.

obama:  Wow Bind is a bigger snake than I thought. bind would also go invisible at jad so he wouldn't get attacked which ended with him getting every kill. This is long overdue. 

gorillas:  For Bind why was he demoted or did he resign? Always seemed to be a good and helpful guy. 

Edited by SWAGMASTER

Hi, I just recently learnt of the situation also i have just woken up and logged in to see Bind demoted and was pretty confused but it's not exactly unexpected. Bind can be known for being a bit extreme and unnecessary with his powers especially for no reason and also punishing people incorrectly for example on the forums he use to warn people a lot for flaming in the flame wars and silly stuff like that. Personally i think the demotion is very much justified just because he was on his last warning for previously things that have happened in his time as a staff member but overall he did a very good job, very active and very much a pleasure to be around even if he was a bit of an annoying arab sometimes ;) Although it's sad to seem him go but on this case i believe it was completely justified but i mean on the other had there is completely inactive staff members that have been inactive for months and wont get demoted but Bind has a seriously lack in judgement and tries to cover that up rather than coming clean and is instantly demoted could been seen as 'harsh' to people who don't really know what else has happened in the past in regards to Bind but i believe JBlind will be an extremely good replacement.

Side note: I wouldn't personally include Obama's opinions in these kind of threads if you want them taken seriously!

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

Hi, I just recently learnt of the situation also i have just woken up and logged in to see Bind demoted and was pretty confused but it's not exactly unexpected. Bind can be known for being a bit extreme and unnecessary with his powers especially for no reason and also punishing people incorrectly for example on the forums he use to warn people a lot for flaming in the flame wars and silly stuff like that. Personally i think the demotion is very much justified just because he was on his last warning for previously things that have happened in his time as a staff member but overall he did a very good job, very active and very much a pleasure to be around even if he was a bit of an annoying arab sometimes ;) Although it's sad to seem him go but on this case i believe it was completely justified but i mean on the other had there is completely inactive staff members that have been inactive for months and wont get demoted but Bind has a seriously lack in judgement and tries to cover that up rather than coming clean and is instantly demoted could been seen as 'harsh' to people who don't really know what else has happened in the past in regards to Bind but i believe JBlind will be an extremely good replacement.

Side note: I wouldn't personally include Obama's opinions in these kind of threads if you want them taken seriously!

yeah, i should have removed the flaming in obama's opinion :P 

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Yeah dont take me seriously even though I exposed Bind many times and got muted for it. Now you kind of look like an idiot for dick riding him this entire time. 

edit: you are next if you keep abusing your powers and jailing people for hitting huge specs on u and making u shit ur pants. 

Edited by obamanigger

Just now, obamanigger said:

Yeah dont take me seriously even though I exposed Bind many times and got muted for it. Now you kind of look like an idiot for dick riding him this entire time. 

I have had many arguments with him in the staff team chat @Smackd @Requiem Af and @Bind U Dead can confirm this themselves and told him to behave himself and told him that he would be losing his staff if he carried on with his actions therefore you saying "i was dick riding him this entire time" is just a stupid comment but as usual you will believe what you want and make stupid comments about everything that you have no idea about and that's why you should never be taken seriously.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, obamanigger said:

he did not really dick ride him tho :P he agreed to the demotion. hes just being professional :D

3 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

he did not really dick ride him tho :P he agreed to the demotion. hes just being professional :D

He doesn't understand that, it's what happens when you have a warp mind :P That's the reason i said i wouldn't include his opinion on any legitimate threads.

• Upvote 1

@obamanigger is a fucking retard. Why would you include his opinion in a semi-serious thread?

I think anyone who complains about Bind and acts like they do nothing wrong are completed deluded. Binds punishments were accurate, but to me, also unwarranted.

As Yoobs said he would give out punishment on the forums too frequent but it was never for *no reason*. The way I saw Bind was unfit to serve as a spawn server moderator. The level of toxicity is far too high for him to apply punishments at the frequency he did.

This is also the reason why I think people who are 5 marked are fucking retarded. They have 5 chances of getting punished but still believe they are innocent, lmfao.

Edited by Browsing
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Browsing said:

@obamanigger is a fucking retard. Why would you include his opinion in a semi-serious thread?

I think anyone who complains about Bind and acts like they do nothing wrong are completed deluded. Binds punishments were accurate, but to me, also unwarranted.

As Yoobs said he would give out punishment on the forums too frequent but it was never for *no reason*. The way I saw Bind was unfit to serve as a spawn server moderator. The level of toxicity is far too high for him to apply punishments at the frequency he did.

This is also the reason why I think people who are 5 marked are fucking retarded. They have 5 chances of getting punished but still believe they are innocent, lmfao.

You contradicted yourself this entire post. Please don't ever talk again. 

8 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

Yeah he agrees now once Gretar and the rest of the staff turned on him. You should have seen Yoobs when I tried exposing Bind and Bind still had the staff on his side. Total dick rider. But thats how Yoobs is, a follower not a leader. He doesn't even know why he doesn't like me because I never did anything to him. The rest of the mods don't like me so he doesn't either. Pretty amusing. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Yeah he agrees now once Gretar and the rest of the staff turned on him. You should have seen Yoobs when I tried exposing Bind and Bind still had the staff on his side. Total dick rider. But thats how Yoobs is, a follower not a leader. He doesn't even know why he doesn't like me because I never did anything to him. The rest of the mods don't like me so he doesn't either. Pretty amusing. 

It's possible that the reason @Yoobs does not like you is that you haven't contributed a single positive thing to this game, you've given half of the community (staff included) a hard time because people call you and l0x out for being toxic, and you never ever have anything intelligent to say. 

Just my 2 cents :kappa: 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tupac said:

It's possible that the reason @Yoobs does not like you is that you haven't contributed a single positive thing to this game, you've given half of the community (staff included) a hard time because people call you and l0x out for being toxic, and you never ever have anything intelligent to say. 

Just my 2 cents :kappa: 

I'd like to take anything you say seriously but I can't with that gay as fuck signature. You do realize this is a rsps forum right? Yikes. Your estrogen must be through the roof. 

34 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

I'd like to take anything you say seriously but I can't with that gay as fuck signature. You do realize this is a rsps forum right? Yikes. Your estrogen must be through the roof. 

Not everyone is 14 and has had everything handed to them like yourself.

sorry

1 hour ago, obamanigger said:

You try to argue every single point in your favor but every single comment someone has to make about you on this thread is negative and say how you're a toxic player who just causes shit. This isn't "the rest of the staff team turning on bind" i just agreed with the demotion because what he did was extremely demote worthy, doesn't mean "i turned on him" i still like Bind and he has been a good assist before this incident. You really need to learn the meaning of what an actual dick rider is because you're actually delusional and i dont know why i dislike you? Pretty sure it has something to do with how toxic and annoying you are and the constant bullshit that comes out of your mouth but yeah nah i don't know the reason bro!!! 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You try to argue every single point in your favor but every single comment someone has to make about you on this thread is negative and say how you're a toxic player who just causes shit. This isn't "the rest of the staff team turning on bind" i just agreed with the demotion because what he did was extremely demote worthy, doesn't mean "i turned on him" i still like Bind and he has been a good assist before this incident. You really need to learn the meaning of what an actual dick rider is because you're actually delusional and i dont know why i dislike you? Pretty sure it has something to do with how toxic and annoying you are and the constant bullshit that comes out of your mouth but yeah nah i don't know the reason bro!!! 

If you had put this much effort into your education, you probably could have gone to college. Shame.

20 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

If you had put this much effort into your education, you probably could have gone to college. Shame.

So you're going to randomly change the topic (even though i'm going to university next year fyi) because you know i'm right, that's more of a shame. Please stop replying to me if you're going to default back to attempting to insult people just because you cannot formulate a valid response :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoobs said:

So you're going to randomly change the topic (even though i'm going to university next year fyi) because you know i'm right, that's more of a shame. Please stop replying to me if you're going to default back to attempting to insult people just because you cannot formulate a valid response :)

I love when people get so defensive that they start trying to prove they're not a loser. Sounds good. Discussion over. 

I love when people get so defensive that they start trying to prove they're not a loser. Sounds good. Discussion over. 

Not defensive at all just correcting you on a statement you previously made that is factually incorrect.

32 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Btw i mean i'm putting more effort into my education and going to a decent university than you did, i hear UOM is pretty awful :/ 

• Zoradz locked this topic

Yeah top 10 in Accounting in the nation is pretty bad. What community college are you attending?

I don't live in America but yeah 140th in the whole of America isn't anything to be proud of :) 

4 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Yeah top 10 in Accounting in the nation is pretty bad. What community college are you attending?

Also find it pretty interesting that you act like an education is remotely relevant on the internet, you spend more time on this game than me and what do you use this "top 10 accounting in the nation" knowledge for? Talking random shit in on a p server forums nice bro.