Some Idea's

Just a couple of idea's I've been thinking of recently,

As we all know there has been a couple of problems with the duel arena recently so maybe if some other way of gambling was introduced for example flower poker or dicing but this could all depend on how hard this is to code.

Also I think another mini-game should be added because I see a lot of people saying that they're bored and is not enough to do, something like last man stand @ master zone like @jblind made a forum post about but with some changes and some of Gretars own idea's added.

Edited by jblind
spelling & grammar :p

uhm, ive posted about this before, i remember robes telling me they were gonna add something like auto gambling..... like for example you put 10k pkp and it auto gambles or something etc..... that was like a month or 2 ago.... and normal dicing was in the game for a short period of time i believe and was removed.... but +1 dicing in my opinion would be fun...

Gambling and flower poker have been suggested and supported before. I have played a server with an auto-gambling server NPC and it just felt shit. A lot of the time its kinda 'fun' to win from somebody else coz its got a kinda competitive aspect. I have never played FP but imagine that would be funner, but would be hard to trust some.

However at the moment most of these suggestions are unlikely to happen for a while as for the next month or two the staff are working on a new and great client

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Just a couple of idea's I've been thinking of recently,

As we all know there has been a couple of problems with the duel arena recently so maybe if some other way of gambling was introduced for example flower poker or dicing but this could all depend on how hard this is to code.

Also I think another mini-game should be added because I see a lot of people saying that they're bored and is not enough to do, something like last man stand @ master zone like @jblind made a forum post about but with some changes and some of Gretars own idea's added.

Wouldn't be hard to code flower poker or dicing but this is RoatPKZ after all and another mini-game is unnecessary at the moment, there's far more important things that could be focused on in-game. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mikey said:

just some idea's for the future to make the game more fun, and I know that they are concentrating on the new client atm but wanted to get it out there

New client or no new client, you don't need to justify your suggestions to people. I do support them, they are fairly simple to program and are not affected by the client at all - it's purely server side coding and doesn't take long at all - I'm talking minutes.

A quick Google search shows a code snippet (can be used as base to customise yourself) for basic stuff like this has been around for years:

https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs2-server/snippets/365307-pi-flower-game-gambling.html