who is the most likely to be SS?

Lion Tales

the new SS?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. who could be the most helpful and future server support?

• Taylor
    • amireleid1
    • i streaking [forum name: mikey]
    • s p l i t
    • erica [forum name: hamza]
    • Xbrzh
    • S W A T
    • liorn tatoo [forum name: thomy123]
    • genji
    • SUOR
    • m4st3rk0 [mike on forums]
    • someone else [rolforion or gorillas] sorry!
    • Hatcx
    • Rijkerd2
    • Browsing/ marnie
    • gym life
    • INSTAURI
    • dario614 [forum name: tupac]
    • rawrdattank [entered very late ( highly respected and +1 from me) ]

img%22hello, this is just a post to help the staff team chose a server support because there has been many applying lately.

this poll is just a way for the community to vote for their favorites.

if you get #1 in this poll, it means nothing. just that you have the support from the community wich the staff members can consider from.

good luck to everyone who applied for server support. img%22

Edited by SWAGMASTER
  • Upvote 2

I'll go for that server support just because I want to represent this private server from it's best side. Me as a close to 5 year veteran I believe I am very suited for this rank. @Gretar. #MakeItHappen2017 :P.

(Even tho this aint even no serious topic lmao)

Edited by Mike
  • Upvote 1

Roatpkz is governed like a dictatorship, as such the officers are handpicked by the Supreme Leader and his right-hand man. 

However, this does make for a fun topic, despite serving as little more than a popularity contest. And it does distract people's attention away from other more pressing matters. 

1 hour ago, jblind said:

yh, sure he didn't 

dude dont talk bullshit u stupid retard behind my back as a pussy,

if u are a man say it front of my face between talking with kingpaki on skype hes sending me all the info,

just know that what u are talking about, go check trade logs if u see some1 that ive paid, u can ban me idiot cunt.

1 hour ago, jblind said:

yh, sure he didn't 

between talking crap, u think ur mod u are something u stupid kid,

u aint doing shit to this server u noobcake only what u do is staking and pking nothing else and declining each appeal.

and thinking ur doing some shit go search life u noob.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

if u are a man say it front of my face between talking with kingpaki on skype hes sending me all the info,

just know that what u are talking about, go check trade logs if u see some1 that ive paid, u can ban me idiot cunt.

stop being so aggressive lmfao or you'll be punished on forums, don't try act hard on forums a little birdie told me, if it's not true then don't get so angry about it

2 minutes ago, jblind said:

stop being so aggressive lmfao or you'll be punished on forums, don't try act hard on forums a little birdie told me, if it's not true then don't get so angry about it

well u just saying things what isnt even true like, i mean yeah he paid hahah he paid ahhaha good for like some1 cares, u just love to make people their face black,

what they did by you on school.

17 minutes ago, spec to spec said:

well u just saying things what isnt even true like, i mean yeah he paid hahah he paid ahhaha good for like some1 cares, u just love to make people their face black,

what they did by you on school.

I'm gonna take a crack at translating this. xD

"My good sir, your accusations are folly. Even if he did pay it shows his dedication and go get it attitude; yet here you are trying to expose something "immoral" when it is clear that in some way everyone is doing what my friend is. After all would friends not vote for friends? paying someone to get involved in community discussions should NOT be looked down upon, even in the end Zoradz has the final say and has not asked for the community's opinion so your slight at my friend was uncalled for. 

P.S. did they bully you at school?"  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

u aint doing shit to this server u noobcake only what u do is staking and pking nothing else and declining each appeal.

Never getting SS with that attitude rofl

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Don't pipe to Blind you dumb mud skin fuck, blind is your master obey him. Gl getting SS after saying that shit LOOOOOL

• Upvote 1

yes man ive paid everyone yes yes i have so many votes ive paid litterly everyone for the ss.

u think that im dumb or something, i have friends people that loves me.

ive never paid some1 u guys can check logs shit talkers 

if i paid people i should had more then 12 votes.

i dont know what u guys talking about by buying votes lmao.

so taylor bought votes too? suor also because they have also 7 or 9 votes so if people votes that means its bought l000l

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Because that's going to help you get SS...

• Upvote 2

• Zoradz locked this topic