Biggy's Signature Shop

biggy

BIGGY'S SIGNATURSHOP

Welcome to my signature shop, i'll be making signature for free until i get better because at this point i don't feel like i could ask anything for my signatures since they aren't the best, but like i stated before i just started using Photoshop so i'm not that good yet :P

Here are some examples of my work:

35hiljl.gif

xc6su1.png

2ynj5tv.png

m8o61e.png

2zswnep.png

68a6oy.png

2mmefll.png

If you want a signature fill this in:

Render:

Colors:

Text:

2nd Text (if any): 

Edited by biggy
  • Upvote 1

*LOL are you in Fi? xD

Not bad, you're pretty good with smart filters by the looks of it.

Though try to work on your:

Saturation - for example in Graphics, King Aiden, Popbob, and Purev1's, they're all slightly over saturated. My favorite is the Taylor one, with the Biggy GFX DESIGNER coming close behind. Pretty much perfect with the saturation and contrast as far as I can see.

Text visibility - in the Graphics, Popbob, and Purev1 signatures, the text is really hard to read, you need to change the lighting, and the saturation so that you can see the text easily by making it stand out from the background. A way to do this is to mess with blend modes, another way is to use the hue/saturation smart filter.

Though apart from that, you seem pretty good my friend, what font did you use with the Taylor one btw? :P Keep up the good work, my fellow GFXER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...