New Server Support?!?

Your English was pretty difficult to piece together, but who told you the staff wanted to see who the community thinks should be the server support?

That topic was made by a player and the only people who have real staff influence are Zoradz (I'm guessing more so) and Gretar. The other staff I'm sure have trusted input but aren't involved in the decision making process, I believe 

Unless Zoradz puts forth his own topic asking the community who they would vote for, don't make an emotional investment in the topic.

Also, for the record, from what I know of Zoradz, he wouldn't ask the community to create a popularity contest to choose who he has to manage. A: he's already involved enough to know who to choose B: he trusts his judgement enough to make an informed decision of his own

Edited by Browsing
  • Upvote 5
37 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Your English was pretty difficult to piece together, but who told you the staff wanted to see who the community thinks should be the server support?

That topic was made by a player and the only people who have real staff influence are Zoradz (I'm guessing more so) and Gretar. The other staff I'm sure have trusted input but aren't involved in the decision making process, I believe 

Unless Zoradz puts forth his own topic asking the community who they would vote for, don't make an emotional investment in the topic.

Also, for the record, from what I know of Zoradz, he wouldn't ask the community to create a popularity contest to choose who he has to manage. A: he's already involved enough to know who to choose B: he trusts his judgement enough to make an informed decision of his own

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Server Support applications are not even meant to be public - Why they currently are is beyond me, every post is just being ignored by me for the time being. I have not, and will not ever ask the community to vote for a staff application.

• Upvote 2

This seems more about you getting server support more than anything else we we're never "testing a new process of seeing what the community think about applications" someone accidentally set server support applications as public as it happened after i lost my forums admin. The process of choosing staff members has always been up to Gretar and the staff team in general and has never been something we ask the communities opinion on.

6 hours ago, Browsing said:

Something we can agree on. 

Well said.

6 hours ago, Browsing said:

spot on.

14 hours ago, Browsing said:

spot on, he took my topic too serious. and paying pixels for votes is even worse rofl....

On 23-2-2017 at 5:39 PM, SWAGMASTER said:

spot on, he took my topic too serious. and paying pixels for votes is even worse rofl....

ive never paid for votes, like i said i let u guys vote on who you guys want its about your opinion. as i said but i said i would be happy if guys voted on me but idc anymore.

• Zoradz locked this topic