@Zoradz

pure v1

Why do you warn me? how Im I 'spamming' or 'disruptive', If you're incapable of controlling the forums, and you consider this spamming or disruptive, you can easily be replaced in my eyes.

12345_zps1q8hgt9b.png

lop_zpsqncyxged.png

Edited by pure v1

I'm assuming that the post you got the warning for was when you said, "Thanks for the confidence boost bro!". I don't see how that's a good call, but it's all subjective the rules anyways. There's a post right below yours saying "l0l" but I'm sure he warned him also, or if he didn't no one reported him and he didn't see. 

The only rules you could fall under for which you got punished are, forum rules 1 and 2. Was it spam? not by a long shot, you felt a personal message was warranted rather than a thanks and I get it. Was it disruptive? less so than most of the posts on there. Was it disrespect? lol, I'm going to go ahead and say no. Was it intentional antagonizing? no. 

I'm assuming that the post you got the warning for was when you said, "Thanks for the confidence boost bro!". I don't see how that's a good call, but it's all subjective the rules anyways. There's a post right below yours saying "l0l" but I'm sure he warned him also, or if he didn't no one reported him and he didn't see. 

The only rules you could fall under for which you got punished are, forum rules 1 and 2. Was it spam? not by a long shot, you felt a personal message was warranted rather than a thanks and I get it. Was it disruptive? less so than most of the posts on there. Was it disrespect? lol, I'm going to go ahead and say no. Was it intentional antagonizing? no. 

No. It wasn't that. I believe it was just a smiley face or similar.

I actually haven't really viewed the forums this morning, the person will probably be dealt with later. 

@pure you got a warning. Stop whinging. Read the rules, posting one worded comments is against the rules and you will be punished. 

Edited by Zoradz

No. It wasn't that. I believe it was just a smiley face or similar.

I actually haven't really viewed the forums this morning, the person will probably be dealt with later. 

@pure you got a warning. Stop whinging. Read the rules, posting one worded comments is against the rules and you will be punished. 

The picture Pure posted looks misleading, I was wondering what that 0.1 meant. 

dd82fd35611203f2ebc96ec22a7d0cb6.png

Edited by Castial

I deleted the post he made. That was not the reported post. 

You deleted the post you gave me the warning for? Lol just stop. you're complete trash at what you're doing as a 'forum moderator' good thing you don't have a rank in-game, better just to stick with forums for you.

You deleted the post you gave me the warning for? Lol just stop. you're complete trash at what you're doing as a 'forum moderator' good thing you don't have a rank in-game, better just to stick with forums for you.

Quit crying over a fucking warning and let the man do his job, which he's doing fine from what I've seen

• Upvote 1