59 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

ima donate couple $$ to yoobs and get him to mark u

Those marks were 3-5 years ago when I shared the account with someone else (although I did do some bad things too). Can't remember any recent mark

11 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

pk guy, i saw you farming kills, yoobs give him another black mark :kappa: jkjkjkjk xD gratz

Maybe you remember I farmed in 2012 and I was number 1 on KS hiscores for like 15 mins with like 290 or something, problem was Gretar saw it and reset my account (lost my legit kills and all my PKP). But no ban :)

39 minutes ago, Hamito said:

13666 deaths rly 

Hmm.. yeah I fight to the death man, 99.9% is pure pking at Edgeville. But if you think about it, 15000-13666 is like 1334-0 which looks way better (that's how many more kills I have than deaths). Because of such a high numbers, it is literally impossible to reach a 2.0+ KDR now. But IDC about KDR anyway, I'm proud to be in top 15 Kills and top 10 Death count. That's total of 28666 battles = average 15+ fights a day, everyday, for 5 years.

Just now, PK Guy said:

Maybe you remember I farmed in 2012 and I was number 1 on KS hiscores for like 15 mins with like 290 or something, problem was Gretar saw it and reset my account (lost my legit kills and all my PKP). But no ban :)

xD  i remember you went crazy when you were nr 1 on ks highscore.... but i feel you, ive been reseted 1k kills.... my only black mark lul

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Those marks were 3-5 years ago when I shared the account with someone else (although I did do some bad things too). Can't remember any recent mark

Hmm.. yeah I fight to the death man, 99.9% is pure pking at Edgeville. But if you think about it, 15000-13666 is like 1334-0 which looks way better (that's how many more kills I have than deaths). Because of such a high numbers, it is literally impossible to reach a 2.0+ KDR now. But IDC about KDR anyway, I'm proud to be in top 15 Kills and top 10 Death count. That's total of 28666 battles = average 15+ fights a day, everyday, for 5 years.

Omg the maths 🙄

Gz brother