Ways of getting cancer via Roat Pkz

tinasjus

Forms Of Cancer And How To Develop Them

Hey, so as most of you know, roat pkz is a verry cancerous and toxic place. Also one of the best ways to get cancer. So here are a few quick ways to die suffering and fuck your life up with rage:

1. Duel arena:

Usually is 4th form cancer

This one's for hardcore cancer fans, believe me that place is the worst there is, at times it seems 100% rigged.  Now most of you may think that it's 50/50 chance to win or lose, You're wrong it's always 10/90, and if you win then you're a liar, hacker and a scammer. 

31989007ca877e896e686b07a94397dd.png

2. Pking, mostly ::risk area

I'd rate it from 3-1 form cancer.

Most of the cancer comes from ::risk pking, where your hits will fail you when you need them no matter what, it's also where you'll have no rng, don't worry your opponents are on steroids.

a8121832d2a6cb14a71e5c1137c82c36.png

3. Lottery aka ''The mother of all cancer''

Now this just radiates cancer, mostly you avoid the cancer by suicide tho. It's a known myth that this is rigged. Some say that you have to suck some dude's dick to win this. 

I believe this one doesn't need many tips, just this one:

Stay away

4. Everything else, from the community, the farcasters, the monsters. Basically everything

This one kills you real slow, you can cure this one, although you will never be the same. If you spend too much time in this stage YOU WILL BECOME LIKE THEM. 

The solution:

There is none. Let's all get cancer together!

Ps. this was all pointless, ty for wasting your time.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 11:59 PM, tinasjus said:

Forms Of Cancer And How To Develop Them

Hey, so as most of you know, roat pkz is a verry cancerous and toxic place. Also one of the best ways to get cancer. So here are a few quick ways to die suffering and fuck your life up with rage:

1. Duel arena:

Usually is 4th form cancer

This one's for hardcore cancer fans, believe me that place is the worst there is, at times it seems 100% rigged.  Now most of you may think that it's 50/50 chance to win or lose, You're wrong it's always 10/90, and if you win then you're a liar, hacker and a scammer. 

31989007ca877e896e686b07a94397dd.png

2. Pking, mostly ::risk area

I'd rate it from 3-1 form cancer.

Most of the cancer comes from ::risk pking, where your hits will fail you when you need them no matter what, it's also where you'll have no rng, don't worry your opponents are on steroids.

a8121832d2a6cb14a71e5c1137c82c36.png

3. Lottery aka ''The mother of all cancer''

Now this just radiates cancer, mostly you avoid the cancer by suicide tho. It's a known myth that this is rigged. Some say that you have to suck some dude's dick to win this. 

I believe this one doesn't need many tips, just this one:

Stay away

4. Everything else, from the community, the farcasters, the monsters. Basically everything

This one kills you real slow, you can cure this one, although you will never be the same. If you spend too much time in this stage YOU WILL BECOME LIKE THEM. 

The solution:

There is none. Let's all get cancer together!

Ps. this was all pointless, ty for wasting your time.

Stop typing in black and dark blue.....there you go, i wasted your time @tinasjus

Edited by amireleid1
  • 2 years later...