Suggestions

Hey guys, it's Elizathepat here, and I would like to make some suggestions to better this server

1. Addition of Dicing

This can be done by any means, a gambler, trusted Super Donators only, etc. I think that we should have adding of dice zone and a flower poker section (sell the seeds for 10 PKP each)

2. Super Donator zone

Alot of people have been asking for this, and I stand by them. What I propose is a zone that's like Donator zone, but in reality, has twice or even three times the drop rate. Even though super donators have a 25% chance of getting better drops, it barely shows, and Super Donators should have their own space where they can talk and chill.

3. More custom PK kits for Regular players and Donators

I think that the amount of custom PK kits for regular players and donators are too little, and going from a small number like 3 to 10? That's not fair for the regular players. What should be done is increasing the number of PK kits for reg and donors by 2 each, so that the one who donates more isn't always favored (in reality it always is, but balancing it would be wonderful)

4. OSRS Mode

I think that the OSRS mode is extremely buggy, you can't switch your private chat colors, and it should be fixed.

5. Ability to buy Max cape with VP

Max capes should be able to be bought for 100 voting points from the vote store, because in reality, lots of people don't want to go to the mage arena.

6. PKing competitions

I think that in the past few months, Roat Pkz has been dying, slowly coming back, then dying at a faster rate. What we should do is have competitions between PKers that will attract more people to play our server.

7. Addition of BH 

Bounty Hunter has been a very old topic, and has been suggested many times. What I think we should do is make a system somewhat similar to the BH in oldschool runescape, where you get artifacts and trade them in for PKP.

That's all, thanks and I hope you'll agree with some of my suggestions!

Elizathepat

• Upvote 1

1. Addition of Dicing

We had dicing back in 2012-13, it wasn't very popular. Location was the same place as ::pker099, but I can understand wanting "gambling".. we do have a lottery system/Duel arena though.

2. Super Donator zone

I agree with this, we need a zone for Super Donators. It would even be nicer to have a "rank" for donators with $1000+ donated, I feel like these donators deserve the best quality in donator benefits. It would be nice to finally have more donator benefits for a change.

I disagree on giving normal players more custom kits - including regular donators. If you want "10" custom sets, get super donator.. it's not hard to obtain and 10 custom sets is more than enough.

4. OSRS Mode

Agreed, hopefully with the new client coming soon that too will be fixed.

STRONGLY disagree, fire max cape is a drop from Jad and it should always be a drop from Jad. 

6. PKing competitions

The tournament update has been very successful IMO, I can understand wanting more PKing competions implemented of course. BUT, I think the most needed update would be Castle Wars or a new mini-game added back into the game. We could use something unique to attract players.

7. Addition of BH 

We should be having a bounty hunter system implemented with the new client coming with OSRS updates, if I heard correctly.

1. Support

2. Support

3. No Support - donator rank is cheap enough. Besides this doesn't provide any unfair PK advantage to regular players, it just increases the time it takes them to get ready if they want to use more than 3 styles.

4. Not buggy as far as I can tell, you can do this: http://i64.tinypic.com/xde4w7.png It was just changed a little bit because every time you changed PM color to something suitable, the clan chat color would change too and was hard to read.

5. Possibly we can add regular Max cape to vote store: BYuonpS.png But not the current ones, they are fine as they are.

6. We already have nightly tournaments, but I agree some kind of bonus competition every now and then could be fun.

7. Gretar said he wants to add BH

3 hours ago, elizathepat said:

Hey guys, it's Elizathepat here, and I would like to make some suggestions to better this server

1. Addition of Dicing

No, you're already a staking addict

This can be done by any means, a gambler, trusted Super Donators only, etc. I think that we should have adding of dice zone and a flower poker section (sell the seeds for 10 PKP each)

2. Super Donator zone

Alot of people have been asking for this, and I stand by them. What I propose is a zone that's like Donator zone, but in reality, has twice or even three times the drop rate. Even though super donators have a 25% chance of getting better drops, it barely shows, and Super Donators should have their own space where they can talk and chill.

Yes

No

I think that the amount of custom PK kits for regular players and donators are too little, and going from a small number like 3 to 10? That's not fair for the regular players. What should be done is increasing the number of PK kits for reg and donors by 2 each, so that the one who donates more isn't always favored (in reality it always is, but balancing it would be wonderful)

4. OSRS Mode

I think that the OSRS mode is extremely buggy, you can't switch your private chat colors, and it should be fixed.

Okay

Ok

Max capes should be able to be bought for 100 voting points from the vote store, because in reality, lots of people don't want to go to the mage arena.

6. PKing competitions

I think that in the past few months, Roat Pkz has been dying, slowly coming back, then dying at a faster rate. What we should do is have competitions between PKers that will attract more people to play our server.

WE HAVE TOURNAMENT EZPZ

7. Addition of BH 

Bounty Hunter has been a very old topic, and has been suggested many times. What I think we should do is make a system somewhat similar to the BH in oldschool runescape, where you get artifacts and trade them in for PKP.

ok

That's all, thanks and I hope you'll agree with some of my suggestions!

Elizathepat

About the minigames, i agree, something unique would be nice but it would take too much time and effort, this might negatively affect other updates, so i'd say adding "last man standing" would be nice, but it requires a new location which needs to be chosen. And then, while keeping players busy with this minigame, there will be more time to plan and customize another minigame.

¸.•*¨*•.¸♪¸.•*¨*•.¸♪¸.•*¨*•.¸[̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅1̲̅]¸.•*¨*•.¸♥¸.•*¨*•.¸♥¸.•*¨*•.¸