Staff Feedback 28/2/17

Smackd

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd - Playtime: 72 Hours (+29 Hours AFK).

Yoobs- Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK).

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Jblind - Playtime: 85 Hours (+30 Hours AFK).

img%22Forum Administrator(s)

John

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Taco Man - Playtime: 46 Hours (+17 Hours AFK).

Killbob - Playtime: 119 Hours (+11 Hours AFK).

Ban152 - Playtime: 98 Hours (+33 Hours AFK).

B A N K A I - Playtime: 73 Hours (+90 Hours AFK).

Nyzic - Playtime: 19 Hours (+9 Hours AFK).

Love Wings - Playtime: 20 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

If you want to check previous playtime for staff members please check this thread below. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

wasnt great as ss because he never supported but has become the best staff member on roatpkz

not seen him around as much as usual 

N/A

next in line for the "best staff positions" good promotion, needs to be admin 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

his work goes un noticed so can't rly comment 

img%22Server Support

never really see him in game or notice him

rly like killbob as an ss and a player, idk if it's just because of timeszones but seems active af 

gets bare hate but is still a good ss and derserves his position 

never see ing probably different time zones so idk

i like nyzic but the hours ain't great cmon m8

no comment -.-

13 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Didn't leave a good word for me, not good

Thinks I'm annoying, not good

N/A

Good

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support

46 Hours of staking

Good

98 Hours of staking

73 Hours of staking

19 Hours of logging in and leaving it on 

20 Hours of begging and yelling "PM FOR HELP"

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

If you want to check previous playtime for staff members please check this thread below. 

Everyones playtime combined: 557 hours (not counting AFK time)

My playtime the past 30 days: 582 hours (+8 Hours AFK).

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I AM NOT STAFF

Edited by Hamza
2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

In regards to my playtime, life has been extremely busy this month but will make sure to get my hours up for next month.

Same. I didn't wanna even make my excuse but I started playing again last wednesday. Didn't have a computer and I gave a notice I wouldn't be playing :D 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Hamza said:

Everyones playtime combined: 557 hours (not counting AFK time)

My playtime the past 30 days: 582 hours (+8 Hours AFK).

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I AM NOT STAFF

If your playtime is legit 24 days, you actually need to evaluate your life and what trajectory it's going in. That is literally  the most embarrassing thing i ever read in my life.

• Upvote 6
21 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

That means In 28 days you didn't play for 3.5 hours a day. I wouldn't hire you based on that too. 

I played for longer than 3.5 hours a day

Didn't mean you were supposed to hire me because of my activity either, just pointing out that I am much more active than any other staff member :)

Oh, also, I've been on alts for the most part not Erca the entire time that's why you're wrong but I get it you have to be active on your main

Edited by Hamza

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Next Global Admin.

Yoobs - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK).

You're inactive m8. (IG)

N/A

I'm still waiting for your next promotion!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Good.

img%22Server Support

I've still not seen you IG.

Good.

Good, but you stake too much xD

You're still not demoted?

I've only seen you today LOL.

How did you became SS?

This is my opinion!

I don't want to hate on anyone, just saying what I've seen the last 30 days.

33 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Not an excuse tbh... You should be interacting with the community all together. Become familiar with the forums especially if you want in game staff

I get what you are trying to say but I disagree, I don't see server support as that big of a role so I think he should just do what the title says, otherwise it's be "global support" 

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

I get what you are trying to say but I disagree, I don't see server support as that big of a role so I think he should just do what the title says, otherwise it's be "global support" 

Actually, his title says "server", the title is either 'ingame', 'forum', or 'global' none of them are server mod. Server refers to the entirety of the server but I "get what you are trying to say" haha!

29 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Jeez u make it sound like it's a job and ur required to spend x amount of hours working 

That's because we are required a certain amount of playtime...

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

@jblind jail powers confirmed ???!?!

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

If your playtime is legit 24 days, you actually need to evaluate your life and what trajectory it's going in. That is literally  the most embarrassing thing i ever read in my life.

It was joke, you don't seem to do much either though, starting to think YOU'RE the one who doesn't deserve his rank

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hamza said:

It was joke, you don't seem to do much either though, starting to think YOU'RE the one who doesn't deserve his rank

Randomly changing your opinion on people because I said you were annoying and you didn't get server support, after you follow me around and worship me, interesting :P 

Just now, Yoobs said:

Randomly changing your opinion on people because I said you were annoying and you didn't get server support, after you follow me around and worship me, interesting :P 

I don't do any of that, but if you're cocky, I'll be cocky too

I don't care about getting server support, would've been nice and Gretars best decision if he did but whatever lmfao

and besides didn't you use to say "Ur like the fastest hybrid i've fought. You want a max set?" on Teamspeak a few months ago? Now that can be a joke if you want to save yourself and hide from the truth for your friends to not find out or just deny it. :) 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

vnice

omg what happened

N/A

u help new ppl a lot vgood work

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support

nice

very nice

Nicer

nice

???

demote

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

goat

the GOAT

N/A

decent

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

dont like him rofl

img%22Server Support

staker

very good server support , needs promotion if he carries on being sick as fuck

not bad

staker ?

idk rofl

demote 100%, also

suor and tupac not bad choices for their ranks fair play  

SMD NIGGAS GWAS

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

6 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

You are sick mate ingame and on forums activity. Your playtime clearly replicates that and ingame you are fast to respond whenever I have needed help and have given me useful advice. Seem unbias when if comes to helping etc in a staff role which is good

Idk. Personally I see you as good for the server and a very good admin but so many people have negative things to say about you. Also your playtime is a bit low but I know you have been busy as this isn't an issue as I have known you to be active

N/A

You are great. You tick all boxes and have no constructive critisicm or negative feedback

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Decent and wih help from Tupac forums should be clean af

img%22Server Support

Hardly personally met you ingame or spoke to you on forums so nothing much to say. The people I speak to though do give me a negative comment on your lack of playtime and staking attitude

Basically same as JBlind. Also you are somebody who is so chill in such a beefy/heated and occasionally toxic environment. You have beef with nobody from what I've seen and are so welcoming to help for new and old players.

Idk the hate surrounding this guy. Imo good SS just needs to help out a bit more responding to yells etc instead of waiting for personal pm's to get involved. Gets critiscim for staking when the majority of the time I see him at ::risk

Haven't really spoken to you but people tell me your a out and out staker. Don't know how helpful you are so can't comment on that but good playtime and tbf seen you at brid sometimes, mixing into the idea its a PK server

Not much to say due to your lack of playtime but I already new you had been unsble to play and have recently returned so I am looking forward to see you on as I have heard good things about you.

Idk you at all and haven't heard much great about you. Hope you can up your game and playtime to prove why you should be SS over the many other dedicated players who would appreciate the role

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd - Playtime: 72 Hours (+29 Hours AFK). Promote to dev 

Yoobs- Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK). Main man 

N/A

Jblind - Playtime: 85 Hours (+30 Hours AFK).good 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John good 

img%22Server Support

Taco Man - Playtime: 46 Hours (+17 Hours AFK). Who 

Killbob - Playtime: 119 Hours (+11 Hours AFK). Best ss needs mod u blind cucks 

Ban152 - Playtime: 98 Hours (+33 Hours AFK). Biggest retard flames and can't even speak English 

B A N K A I - Playtime: 73 Hours (+90 Hours AFK). Good flames a lot though 

Nyzic - Playtime: 19 Hours (+9 Hours AFK). My day 1 bro 

Love Wings - Playtime: 20 Hours (+3 Hours AFK). My a7e 

10 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

Better than love wings

img%22Administrator(s)

#1 staff member, I cant believe u actually tried to help me for hours on end

Haven't talked to him for months, should be on roatz more

N/A

Jblind you're my dad.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Idk you

img%22Server Support

#rbteam

#1 pker

idk how he's still an ss, 98 hours kinda seems overstretched since I never see him in game.

#rbteam

Josh you need to play more

needs to handle situations more, saying "dont flame a7e" won't cut it.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

One of the best staff members with killbob and yoobs imo

What i said above

N/A

Very good addition, keep it up :)

John

u can be a bit boring sometimes by deleting banter but good imo

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

helps people when hes on

What i said above

Dont really see him helping

Abuser

Dont see him on

lol

22 hours ago, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

Still better than Love Wings

img%22Administrator(s)

This guy is probably the most helpful guy i ever seen in my life of roatpkz, whenever i need help on forums

bcuz im banned ingame for the 5th year now. He will talk to me and give me advice.

Imo global admin next!

I remember this guy and like him a lot. He always there for the people who needs help, he doesnt go harsh on appeals

which makes him a very  stable adminstrator!

N/A

This guy seems active and I like his personality as a moderator and he always give nice advice etc

Deserves global mod as soon as a new moderator found.

John

Un noticed work but sure he's doing good!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Stake mhm

Very good at interacting with the community and very active from my timezone!

Haven't seen this guy mby cus im banned but o well

S T A K E R

Good guy, great personality and humble af

lollllllll

Edited by Jag E Svensk
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 0:04 PM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Spicy meme's for life

N/A

Jblind - Playtime: 85 Hours (+30 Hours AFK)

Ragged.

John

Haven't met yet.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Stakes to much.

#mango

:)

B A N K A I - Playtime: 73 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)

Love

Who?

A7e

On 28/02/2017 at 5:04 PM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

good, helped me a lot nothing to criticise 

same as smack but up that game time 

N/A

John

good, nothing to complain about I see a lot of things that he does 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

staker, although hacks gone now so probably should be more intergrated with the community and pking that's if he can even pk TBH 

please want to be mod 

been more active recently, does help and should be considered for a promotion 

staker, actually takes his role seriously regardless of what people say, don't be so power hungry tho, should be considered for mod he could do well if monitored! :P

start playing more plz, has been more so recently

LOC

raja? 

Edited by jblind
On 01/03/2017 at 1:04 AM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

One of our best and most valuable Admins, I can always rely on you to do work and get things done when I'm not around . The future is bright for you in Roat.

Just a head of Smackd, our most beloved Admin and staff member - We have our differences sometimes, but you're by far one of RoatPkz's greatest assets, don't ever worry what anyone says about you, you're a great staff  member and a great asset to this community  

N/A

You're quite new and already putting a mark on this team and community. Keep it up  

John

One of our greatest hidden assets. I wish you were active in game  

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

You spend too much time on your goats  

keep up the great work and you'll be joining Jblind  

You need to either focus on staking or being a staff member. Choose within the next month.

You act too much like Yoobs. You're a server support not an admin. Act like it.

Decide what you want to do. Either continue or leave, now.

Read nyzic's comment or ill demote you both.

• Upvote 2
On 28/02/2017 at 5:04 PM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

love him, active and just a great guy, deserves his rank for sure.

Again, great guy, deffo deserves his rank, hours could be worked on but he has a life.

N/A

Top lad, worked hard to get here, on his way to higher, much love to this dude, active and caring.

John

Dont see in game but his jobs forum admin which i see him on often, met recently and sounds like a nice guy, works hard.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Another great ss, deserves his rank, often see him helping out whenever he can, decent hours too.

Amazing ss, for sure deserves his rank, theres never a point where i dont see him helping, very active and should be global ss :)

Dudes very kind, has beef with a few but ye he's great and helping, active. 

Bankyyy, personality + banter is mad, very helpful as i see in game and all round great guy, hours are decent, get outta duel xxx

Love this 1 :)))))) amazing guy, one of the most helpful dudes, known him from long. deffo deserves this even higher. :) GET ACTIVE DOG

hmm :/ idk

On 2/28/2017 at 10:04 AM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Promote

meh. 

(yoobs is a cunt, keeps asking if i need help?)

N/A

great mod, promote

John

idk him,

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

demote. 

good where he is

hm. stop staking and promote

90 afk hours...

idk

idk

On 2/28/2017 at 5:04 PM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Making feedback threads like he's someone. :S 

Been busy irl.

N/A

Absolute goat, always doing a solid job but you can be a little too forgiving and nice.

John

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

I know you been a bit busy recently but as long as you're not being a duel rat you're doing a good job

Perfect job but a little quiet in the staff chat.

Up'd your hours and doing a good job.

Duel arena addict and #1 abuser but as long as you keep it cool and your mouth shut you're fine.

Loc???

Should of been demoted a while ago.

On 2017-02-28 at 9:04 AM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

You're well liked in the community and you've always done a great job.

Loc. Haha I know you've been busy but other than that you do a ton for this server. Good work

N/A

Best staff member hands down. 

John

You've been a great mentor and are very helpful.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

You've improved in your activity which is dope. Getting better

Very helpful staff member and incredibly consistent. Nothing but good things to say

You are always very helpful and do a good job

You've improved a lot and I'm glad we get along now :a7e: 

loc???

loc???

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

I don't play ingame much, but from what I can you're a great staff member.

no u. Puts up with a lot of hate and mostly keeps his cool

N/A

Promoted for a reason

John

:noose:

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

Yoobs- Playtime:25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK).  BEST

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd - Playtime: 72 Hours (+29 Hours AFK). havent seen u lately

N/A

Jblind - Playtime: 85 Hours (+30 Hours AFK). 2nd BEST

John ??????????????

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Taco Man - Playtime: 46 Hours (+17 Hours AFK).good

Killbob - Playtime: 119 Hours (+11 Hours AFK). good

Ban152 - Playtime: 98 Hours (+33 Hours AFK). demote

B A N K A I - Playtime: 73 Hours (+90 Hours AFK). dunno

Nyzic - Playtime: 19 Hours (+9 Hours AFK). demote

Love Wings - Playtime: 20 Hours (+3 Hours AFK). demote

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd - Playtime: 72 Hours (+29 Hours AFK). Good

Yoobs- Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK). Best

N/A

Jblind - Playtime: 85 Hours (+30 Hours AFK). 2nd best

John

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Taco Man - Playtime: 46 Hours (+17 Hours AFK). Normol

Killbob - Playtime: 119 Hours (+11 Hours AFK). Normol / Good

Ban152 - Playtime: 98 Hours (+33 Hours AFK). Normol / Good

B A N K A I - Playtime: 73 Hours (+90 Hours AFK). Demote

Nyzic - Playtime: 19 Hours (+9 Hours AFK). Best of all SS doesnt matter if hes offline always active on forums. 

Love Wings - Playtime: 20 Hours (+3 Hours AFK) Demote

Edited by Gym Life
Didnt saw it, i had something wrong.
On 2/28/2017 at 0:04 PM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

a52c5cdcfa2546325a3a62a4eb053655.jpg

Nah, you really did dig your way from the bottom, I've never met a truer true person than you, a more stable yet flexible amigo. Activity, appeals, character, etc all top notch, your job is the equivalent of a cop/executioner, yet no one I know can say a bad thing about you at the end of the day which speaks volumes. Even if didn't we have a great bond, I'd say the same things without hesitation, one thing stop trolling so much. 

1kqdzw.jpg

Jokes aside, can't knock him since he does appeals constantly, decent activity, might seem draconian from time to time but roatpkz needs the very best who also encompasses the worst. The latter allows him to analyze situations making him astute to bullshit, can't bullshit a bullshitter as they say. Some real advice though? strive to be the best you, which is what we should all be going for. 

N/A

Things are getting pretty serious meme

Only known you for a short while, I like you though, don't take this personally but in my eyes you were the 2nd best SS, but considering we have like 6 of them? that's pretty good. I'm glad you got promoted, congrats one piece of advice don't treat this as a 9 to 5, but if you really have no other obligations might as well be on from 9-5. 

John

forum-fixing-closingmoving.jpg

I don't know you well, but you did me a solid I see unjust flake thrown at you, I hear a lot of praise from Zoradz about you and alike for doing behind the scenes work. Moving threads, closing, infracting, forum fixing like a ninja in the night so I feel like you're the unsung hero. Nice interesting past btw. 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Taco, taco, burrito burrito. Nice hours.

Matrix Morpheus meme

My friend bob the builder, I've always said you were the best SS, it was certainly between you and Jblind next time will be yours to shine. No matter if it's clearly a noob who started the game legit a few seconds ago, or a veteran you treat people the same. Are we in school? because you're a class act. 

Socially Awkward Awesome Penguin meme

Your hours are REALLY impressive, but I hear you spend a lot of time at duel arena, if you spent like even half effort into helping more and community out reach you'd excel. 

Futurama Fry meme

Duel arena as well, but you seem like a chill bro, NO ONE can ever knock you for your devotion to the game though. From the amount of wealth you've collected that takes more than just "luck" it takes countless years of constantly losing/rebuilding. I hear you're still on the latter good luck man. 

Andy Dwyer - Too Afraid To Ask meme

I briefly remember a thread about you saying something about you were not going to be active this month. 

Come on man you can do better than this, or at least post a thread saying "nah just demote me". However since I posted dank memes for everyone else, I guess I can do one for you. 

Image result for to do nothing meme

• Upvote 4
On 01/03/2017 at 1:04 AM, Smackd said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd you have great activity for an admin and you're always helpful when needed, also keep denying peoples appeals its funny

#1 Paki punisher, How strict you are on people is fucking hilarious, when banned players appeal and you deny apps I lose it tbh.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

N/A

Really fucking good staff member, super active and friendly tbh not a bad thing to say

John

This forums is a mess sometimes, I admire you for looking after this shit lmao

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Haven't had the chance to talk to you but Iv'e seen you on yell asking if anyone needs help

Fucking love you bob, super friendly and helpful to anyone who needs it

once again good staff member, friendly, helpful when needed ect

Iv'e seen you helping people quite a few times, even giving pkp to arabs after they lose their banks at the duel arena

Step up activity a little ? other than that you're a cool guy and a good staff member

as I said to Nyzic just step up your activity a little and you'll be all good ;]