G Unit, this is your leader....

The worst part is you niggas actually consider them competition for you to make a video, not to mention probably 1 of the most shittest pkers on the game made you use all your supps/left you with 1 food left😂😂😂😂😂 this is just embarrassing

Edited by Why Gg
23 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

The worst part is you niggas actually consider them competition for you to make a video, not to mention probably 1 of the most shittest pkers on the game made you use all your supps/left you with 1 food left😂😂😂😂😂 this is just embarrassing

You're a Lavish member, not Frontline you idiot your whole clan is just 16 year old virgin suiciders. Worst one in ur team too pussy keep shaking and dragging every fucking item to where they are not supposed to be 💀🖕

Edited by Hamza
5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

There's a lot of "shittest (???)" pkers in the game for me considering people want to challenge the best :P Even a subhuman creature who drags their drags like urself can get lucky hits on the best. Fortunately everyone knows their place in private (people talk) so I know how people really feel :l

edit: also why do u feel the need to always seek out attention loloololololol... You know if you just pipe it ingame u can get free smoke and ur own feature as always... Don't be shy

Edited by Browsing
11 hours ago, Browsing said:

There's a lot of "shittest (???)" pkers in the game for me considering people want to challenge the best :P Even a subhuman creature who drags their drags like urself can get lucky hits on the best. Fortunately everyone knows their place in private (people talk) so I know how people really feel :l

edit: also why do u feel the need to always seek out attention loloololololol... You know if you just pipe it ingame u can get free smoke and ur own feature as always... Don't be shy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

your first sentence is irrelevant as fuck like what you even talking about lmfao???? "blue dragon/pk mafia8" is considered competition for you and him being one of the worst pkers on the game and he's able to make you use all your supps says enough about you lil ass white boy you're just as shit and nigga where is this ego coming from? the last time we fought it was a 5-1 ting behave before i catch u lacking ingame and embarrass you again

3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

your first sentence is irrelevant as fuck like what you even talking about lmfao???? "blue dragon/pk mafia8" is considered competition for you and him being one of the worst pkers on the game and he's able to make you use all your supps says enough about you lil ass white boy you're just as shit and nigga where is this ego coming from? the last time we fought it was a 5-1 ting behave before i catch u lacking ingame and embarrass you again

You talk a lot different in private

19 hours ago, Why Gg said:

ur getting outlasted by a welfare pker lmfao

3 hours ago, Browsing said:

You talk a lot different in private

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck are you talking about??????? is the dogshit getting to your brains lmfao man said "in private" keep that gay shit elsewhere you speak up on here all you want rookie you remain quiet ingame

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck are you talking about??????? is the dogshit getting to your brains lmfao man said "in private" keep that gay shit elsewhere you speak up on here all you want rookie you remain quiet ingame

U don't sound so confident to ur "friends" 😭

14 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

He is tbh

LOOOOL fuck is he talking about?????

i'm telling u all that dog shit has gotten to ur head if u got suttin to say speak up u dumb white neek mans acting like he knows me u wish u did fanboy

12 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Not what he has said

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Why Gg
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...