Villi, this is your leader...

12 hours ago, Hamza said:

They are all brown admiring my skin color dumb suiciders

"Edge pure" Damn.. I've been calling you out to a 718 for AGES and you've never actually came  

You started hybridding in 2016 I know your weakness pussy curses, wolp, non-"roat pkz switching and drags

hey bitch do something lmfao 

6 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

closed vid after i saw u 2 waying 25 bltizes on hes mage tank holy fuck ur bad 

btw didnt ask ur 16 :P

hey bitch do something btw didnt ask 4n greaseball go wash ur hair 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Ur that scared of me I even got u stuttering on forums fix up bro notice how I didnt reply to u the first time (its cuz ur shit)

All you do is copy any relevant hybrid on roat pkz you started hybridding in 2016 no cc history no name no pre eoc and you never never been hybriding on a decent resolution or with drag tf u talking moron

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

or how bout u get ingame and fight me 

"I'm not even a hybrid? I DO NOT HYBRID ON ROAT PKZ OR OSRS UNLESS I'M REALLY BORED. :)

Do you get it now or do I have to translate it to arabic? Completely ignoring Meridian and jumping to me because you know I don't have an account on RS with defence..

I can hybrid you on 718s though if you really want to hybrid me, bet you won't though you're not about the wolp & curses you'd drag all ur switches like ur bf why gg does on here LMFAO u guys are my fans xD"

Do you have reading disabilities or what? GET ON A 718 AND I'LL FIGHT U LMFAO stupid 2016 pker "roat pkz switches" biggest joke 

• Tupac locked this topic
  • Tupac unlocked this topic