Rule #5

Hello,

Is there any we could change the Rule #5:

Rule #5: Hacking & Account/Password/Item Scamming
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to hack other or deceive players in any way. This includes things such as knowingly lying about an items' price (check ::prices) or use through trading, staking, or risk fighting, gaining access and/or tampering with another player account(s) without consent, etc.

So it doesn't mislead people, since a lot of the staff state that Scamming is legal, even though this part:

''Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to hack other or deceive players in any way.''

States that any deceiving of a player is not allowed.

Thanks,

Tinasjus

Deceiving a player is not scamming in the sense that, If I convince you to sell me a Kodai for 1k and you do it, and then you find out they go for more.

Scamming is allowed in the sense that, the trade system is not broken.  Double check the trade screen in the second trade, you have unlimited time. And be super careful when trading.  Not many items look alike that are actually worth a shit, so I don't think this rule really needs to be changed- besides for removing the word scamming from it. Hacking is totally different then scamming.  This shouldn't apply to glitches in staking or anything, obv.

• Zoradz locked this topic