Won the stake but he re-HEAL??

gadime

So I killed Santa bolts while staking 7k. Then suddenly when he died and got reset to 99 hp and prob other stats while in duel. Is this a glitch or did he do it? I won the stake but he suddenly had 99 hp and finished my 20-30 hp ???? and he won the stake? what the fuck?!?!?! How did he do this? I want my stake and my win back please.  LOOK at the screenshots for proof. I got 500ks when i killed him. then i die 5-10 seconds later and lost the stake?!??!?!??????????

2n6zxfm.jpg

1430os7.jpg

2njwpqt.jpg

Edited by gadime
added tags

4 minutes ago, drekel said:

Im confused. You post a picture without the loses, then your player moves and get the lose screen?  Did it take a moment to open after you had moved or something?

The last screenshot is the first one actually, me showing ´´losing the stake´´the first two is only to show the chat logg. Where I send him duel request then the countdown and then me getting the win and 500 ks. Someone even yelled ´´gz´´to my 500 ks that proves even more that I died 5-10 seconds after me killing him. So its clear that I killed him first, and even if we both died the same time the last screenshot of me ´´losing´´the duel would have said. ´´The duel ended in a tie´´not that I lost.