Prins A - CLEARED - *By Ahmar, LOL?*

*ALL THIS RAG FIGHTING STARTED BETWEEN US, BECAUSE AT ::VARROCK, WE WERE DOING A PURE FFA. HE HAD DEFENCE AND USED OVERHEADS EVEN THOUGH WE SAID NO OVERHEADS CLEARLY. HE CARRIED ON USING THEM, SO WE WENT UP TO HIM AND CLEARLY TOLD HIM ALONE, HE SAID OK, BUT CARRIED ON. I ONE BANGED HIM LIKE I DO TO EVERYBODY, HE CAME BACK WITH LIKE 75 DEF, I CLEARED HIM WITH MY "SWAG OUTFIT MESS ABOUT" PK GEAR LOL. THEN HE SAID COME TO EASTS, AND HE GOT EMBARRASSED.*

*btw every time I saw "if you count being out of food" its because I cba to tele, might aswell dm, I aint like that lmao*

Aight lads, so there's this random newfag called "Prins A". I never saw him till a few days ago. He can't speak good english, and he got cleared by Ahmar. AHMAR. Let me emphasize "AHMAR". He got cleared by a 14 YEAR OLD KID who doesn't even RAG. I PURE pk, I HYBRID, I MULTI PK, I TANK, I NH, I RARELY EVER RAG, It's the thing I do least often because I don't see a need for it (I'm new to nh too lmfao).

Alright so this kid is absolutely CLUELESS. He can only ATTEMPT to COMPETE because his switches are decent, *DECENT, NOT GOOD - EVEN MINE ARE BETTER LMFAO* and because he uses DFS SPEC to wait for a 1 TICK. and wait, he also uses a CHAOTIC MAUL with the DFS SPEC combo, I forgot LOL he is absolute trash.

OK so round one, he won. round two, I won. round three, he won. Both of the first two that he won, I was out of food for, and he used brews for them I assume, as I had CONSTANT 150 EXP drops, so yeah he defo used brews lmao, god knows how many.

I was also drinking tea for round one and two whilst peekaying, shame he struggled, LOOL. HE STRUGGLED.

Forgot to mention, 80% of the time I was ranging or melee-ing, I wasn't even using my verac's skirt / torag's legs, He pulled out the tassets even when he saw me switch to mage, he would make the worst nh ever. Only thing protecting him in all our fights was his defence bonus, eating to 80-90 hp in full tank gear with dfs and tassy too, when I'm maging him and he's praying mage? He's a God at pking guys, bow down to Prins A!

Oh yeah, he couldn't do fakies either, could he? CUTE LAD. THINKS HE CAN PK BUT CANT EVEN FAKIE!? Plus he probably doesn't even use 15% prayer switches lmao can't anticipate jack shit either lol. Puts melee pray on when I barraged, awh <3333.

Here's da picsss

1) Lmfao this was when it was 1-1. 1-0 to me if you count being out of food. Anyway, look at the pms aswell, LOL. He put his private chat off so I dont pm him because he didnt want me to tease him about his shit pking skill, cute, like usual. lmao. *I was muted, so I could only talk via pm, not yell, cc, or public.*

lxjuU1w.png

2) He was winning me 5-1 (3-1 if you dont count being out of food, as he had brews) so when I told him to come back, he said in Yell that I'm cleared, even though I was already back there and he wasn't *I had to change my kit too, lmao*. Clearly he knew I was too good and he got lucky with his chaotic maul, hitting a 47 on tank gear, (didnt pray melee, was a split second late, more focused on my 15%s for some reason lol, HMMMM LOL I WONDER IF HE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE, OR IF HE CAMPS PIETY THE WHOLE TIME. YEP THATS THE 1). Anyway, here's him thinking he's all big and important on this server, he'll always be seen as a random by everybody.

0HapaPx.png

3 & 4) 6-1? It was 3-2, LOL (5-2 if you consider being out of food without brews, and yes I had brews, but not in 2 of the fights where I was out of food).

Oh, and "Run more" LOLLLLOLOLOL.

This downie LOVES to embarrass himself, LOOK AT HIM! "Run more". I had to take a pic of this. LLOLLOL. Any nhers and hybridders will fucking laugh at that. Lmfaooo it was ninja running, shame he couldn't keep up, LOL. he's actually a fucking down syndrume child by the looks of it.

Znf2oGG.png

DWIATUx.png

5) Aight so I did the good old blitz - ags. But what's funny, is I was in ranged, I went to mage, blitz him for a 12 or 14, cant remember then went to ranged, put piety on, quickly ticked the ags out for a 1tick, and stacked the cunt. You can argue if it was lucky or not. But the stack consisted of a fakie and a 1 tick after it, so eh.

wgYkfQt.png

6) I don't lie when I saw he's shit:

YvEsbDc.png

4kCbwpB.png

TXP91jH.png

fa6Y5jG.png

M084oeP.png

"I TELEL AWAY"

7) He got cleared offline, don't be surprised lads. It ended 5-4 to him if you include me being out of food to someone who has brews and sits there in tank gear without 15%s  constantly on 80hp+. 4-3 to me if you're talking just deaths. Even then he was lucky af. Gg tho, don't mess with Lord 0ld he'll rag you even though he never rags.

bUT0mF3.png

Had to dedicate a whole folder to him for killpics lel.

Yoq2xAD.png

Finally, what's funny as fuck is that half way through writing this topic, on spotify, guess what song came on:

That's right, he needs to find his place. Know I'm his God.

Thanks

-Ahmar

Watch your mouth little boy, fk around like that and i'll beat ur nan to death with her own life support machine.

Fuckin' hell Sins... Bit far mate?

Onto the original topic: Congratulations I suppose, but even if you count ONLY deaths, you're still like 5-4 on him. This therefore leads to me confused as to why he's so bad? I understand that he may not perform 15%'s, but even still it's Main, so perhaps it's for the couple % more defence? Even so though, if you're dying to him consistently, I fail to see why he's so inferior in comparison to you? Despite you not main NH'ing frequently, I'm fairly sure he's new so... You're both pretty even there.

To me this doesn't seem like an embarrassment thread, more-so like you're just finding reasons to flame and act superior. Interesting though.

P.S. Stick to Pure NH, much less bullshit within the fights there.

Fuckin' hell Sins... Bit far mate?
Onto the original topic: Congratulations I suppose, but even if you count ONLY deaths, you're still like 5-4 on him. This therefore leads to me confused as to why he's so bad? I understand that he may not perform 15%'s, but even still it's Main, so perhaps it's for the couple % more defence? Even so though, if you're dying to him consistently, I fail to see why he's so inferior in comparison to you? Despite you not main NH'ing frequently, I'm fairly sure he's new so... You're both pretty even there.

To me this doesn't seem like an embarrassment thread, more-so like you're just finding reasons to flame and act superior. Interesting though.

P.S. Stick to Pure NH, much less bullshit within the fights there.

Ok so let's get this straight. He killed me three times.

One of them was skill.

Other two were PURE luck and I aint being biased because of the fact that the person he killed was ME. It's because he clearly put NO skill whatsoever into it. Anybody who would watch that happen would agree.

And we aint even. A downie who's god knows how old, struggling to compete and only just managing to compete with a fourteen year old, is embarrassing as fuck lmfao. He didn't fakie ONCE (excluding range-ags as it's what everyone does when they pull out the ags, for the simple reason that it flows) in the entire NINE fights we had, embarrassing AF once again. Remember, ragging aint about kills it's about quality. 

And yeah pure nh is better, just that he asked for a rag fight lmao. I bet the retard has never played osrs before. Cute af. He's a random trying to get big. If I was unmuted, by now he would be being looked down to by everyone, even Thrilder would look down at him and realise how shit he is.

And he aint equal with me, no matter what the scores are, even if he could fakie and do everything I did, and even if he was 100-0 on me, I would still not be equal to him because I CLEARED HIM OFFLINE. I would be able to keep on going like that, ragging him, for a good hour plus before feeling sweaty and worn out. After EVERY SINGLE FIGHT starting from the end of the third fight (by this time it was 2-0 to him including out of food kills) he pmed me saying "you not done yet?" and I could tell he meant it. He meant every single word, hopeful as fuck, hoping that he wouldn't have to flood his keyboard and mouse with sweat just for one more fight.

Eventually his mom and dad caught him with a wet mouse and keyboard, thought he was masturbating over my character ingame, and bitch slapped him.

Shout out to them for helping me clear him offline, wouldn't have done it without them, he's too good at Pking!

Though yeah, he couldn't stand anymore fights he fucking went offline or just put his private chat off so I cant rematch him because I think hes offline.

Reject needs to get good irl and realise my character might have white hair but is fucking black.

What's wrong with u LOL 

rlly u forget who i am watch what i do to you in,science

dat,s ahmar y

kevin my best m8 he know me :a7e:

Watch your mouth little boy, fk around like that and i'll beat ur nan to death with her own life support machine.

Gl me in osrs fuckboi. Don't think you're good you're trash af you can only talk shit via forum never been in the wilderness before on here, LET ALONE ON OSRS you downie. And dont bring irl into this pls idk my nan. I bet you earn like 25k a year you spastic who gets horny over my gfx which is only intermediate.

Ok so let's get this straight. He killed me three times.

One of them was skill.

Other two were PURE luck and I aint being biased because of the fact that the person he killed was ME. It's because he clearly put NO skill whatsoever into it. Anybody who would watch that happen would agree.

And we aint even. A downie who's god knows how old, struggling to compete and only just managing to compete with a fourteen year old, is embarrassing as fuck lmfao. He didn't fakie ONCE (excluding range-ags as it's what everyone does when they pull out the ags, for the simple reason that it flows) in the entire NINE fights we had, embarrassing AF once again. Remember, ragging aint about kills it's about quality. 

And yeah pure nh is better, just that he asked for a rag fight lmao. I bet the retard has never played osrs before. Cute af. He's a random trying to get big. If I was unmuted, by now he would be being looked down to by everyone, even Thrilder would look down at him and realise how shit he is.

And he aint equal with me, no matter what the scores are, even if he could fakie and do everything I did, and even if he was 100-0 on me, I would still not be equal to him because I CLEARED HIM OFFLINE. I would be able to keep on going like that, ragging him, for a good hour plus before feeling sweaty and worn out. After EVERY SINGLE FIGHT starting from the end of the third fight (by this time it was 2-0 to him including out of food kills) he pmed me saying "you not done yet?" and I could tell he meant it. He meant every single word, hopeful as fuck, hoping that he wouldn't have to flood his keyboard and mouse with sweat just for one more fight.

Eventually his mom and dad caught him with a wet mouse and keyboard, thought he was masturbating over my character ingame, and bitch slapped him.

Shout out to them for helping me clear him offline, wouldn't have done it without them, he's too good at Pking!

Though yeah, he couldn't stand anymore fights he fucking went offline or just put his private chat off so I cant rematch him because I think hes offline.

Reject needs to get good irl and realise my character might have white hair but is fucking black.

rlly u forget who i am watch what i do to you in,science

kevin my best m8 he know me :a7e:

Gl me in osrs fuckboi. Don't think you're good you're trash af you can only talk shit via forum never been in the wilderness before on here, LET ALONE ON OSRS you downie. And dont bring irl into this pls idk my nan. I bet you earn like 25k a year you spastic who gets horny over my gfx which is only intermediate.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Edited by ima cool kid
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...