Video contest

16 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

I keep asking u for a 1v1 u keep avoiding me with the excuse that u have homework smh

pkmafia? somebody are taking school seriously ;) Perhaps u should do aswell, if u wanna be something in ur life :)) or keep playing rsps still ur are 40 and living home with ur parents, while most of the community are making money.

22 minutes ago, DR UNKNOWN said:

pkmafia? somebody are taking school seriously ;) Perhaps u should do aswell, if u wanna be something in ur life :)) or keep playing rsps still ur are 40 and living home with ur parents, while most of the community are making money.

What are u even saying lol.

I'm studying for engineer so ur comment is irrelevant

45 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

@GORILLAS

Nice fi yday at easts.

Tanked from 20wildy to 1 with 2 brews i could make a whole compilation of u

I understand ur new so I'm going to help u out...

"tanking" someone doesn't mean u freeze them and run for 20 levels, it means ur tanking with people on u for the entire duration.. what ur describing would be an impossible scenario because even with people hitting horrifically u wouldn't even get to lvl 5 on 1-2 brews

u never pk in gear + I've seen ur tanking so yh, the likelihood of u tanking for even 1 min on 1-2 brews is highly unlikely 

• Upvote 1