The Next Gen CC!

newtngreq.png

"An international collaboration of similar minds seeking to improve and succeed in the Roat pkz experience"

About Us:
We are a clan mainly focused around PvP and having a great time hunting/killing other players. We hold weekly meetings every Sunday to discuss important topics and also to schedule the upcoming week's events. We host different types of events ranging from boss masses, pk trips, in-clan competitions, tournaments, and even weekly giveaways. In regards to events, we are always open to new suggestions and ideas. We also have our own discord channel where we can talk outside of Roat pkz. (Ask one of the upper ranks about our discord after joining to be added to the channel). This makes deep wild PKing much more efficient. Our clan is always growing and looking for new exciting ways to play the game. 

Rules:

Follow all of Roat pkz's server and forum rules
Please refrain from excessive amounts of unfriendly trash talk and racist comments in and outside of the clan chat. 
Do not apply or attempt to join another clan without first resigning from this one.
Do not beg clan mates for items or gp, asking for a little help is a bit different. 
Be honest with your clan mates and leaders, trust will help us grow healthy and strong.
Treat others how you would like to be treated! 
Have fun! Remember this is a game, enjoy yourself! :)
If you break any or multiple of these rules it will be noted and could lead to your removal from the cc.

How to Join:

In order to join we ask that you meet a few simple requirements:
Must speak/type fluent English
Have a minium of 300 player kills, and display to us that you are a seasoned PKer
Must have at least 24 hours playtime on Roatpkz
Must be able to get along well with others and contribute to a positive clan environment

After meeting these requirements we ask that you copy the application below, fill it out, and then post it as a reply to this forum thread. Your application will be reviewed shortly after being posted and a representative will post a reply stating that your application has either been approved or denied. Upon approval please contact your recruiter or another high rank to receive the clan chat name to join. If your application is denied, do not be discouraged and feel free to apply again within a few days or after meeting our requirements.

Application:

Username:
Recruiter:
Total Kills:
Playtime:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:

Ranks:
Upon joining you will receive the rank of Recruit. If you have 1000 kills then you will receive an immediate promotion, although you do not need to have 1000 kills in order to be promoted. Promotions are discussed between star ranks (Lieutenant-General) and may be given at any time but are most likely done at the end of our weekly meeting. Qualities that we look for to be eligible for promotions are as follows:
Loyalty to the clan
Trust
Experienced with Roatpkz, and a seasoned PKer
Shows leadership, kindness, and is helpful to others
Attends clan/server events and clan meetings
Follows all of Roat pkz's and our clan rules

List of our members as well as their ranks and duties:

Generals:
Dario614

Thorru

*Duties include: Updates clan news topic and recruitment topic, recruitment, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, handling and discussing promotions/demotions, helping fellow clan members, attending all clan events. Can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc.

Captains:

Squirtle 300

*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, discussing promotions/demotions, keeping peace within the cc, helping fellow clan members, attending all clan events. Can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc.

Lieutenants: 

Aerobic
*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan, creating/hosting events, discussing promotions/demotions, keeping peace within the cc, helping fellow clan members, and attending all clan events.

Sergeants:

Fantom1045

Lll Durk

Lone Wolfie

Budda Cup

Holmeseyyy

*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

Corporals:

3at 99 all

Hatcx

Fishattack

G L 0 R Y

Jag E Svensk

Flippynips

I like 69

Simas Arklys

M I D G E T

*Duties Include: Promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

Recruits:

Seropker

Skt bonobo

GregoryPk

jblind

thegrinder

Deezenuts

Toxic Tears

Death Rose

Iroyalbrid

Green Smoke

Gretar

*Duties include: Promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

For any questions please contact Thorru, Dario, or any other high ranking member.

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Username: fishattack
Recruiter:  Dario614
Total Kills: 1204
Playtime: 5d 13h 47m
Tell us a bit about yourself: 19-year-old from England, been playing on here for a while but stopped for a while so all my friends have quit since I left.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: It will be cool to have some new guys to chill and pk with, always up for some group pking and pvming. 

9 minutes ago, fishattack said:

Username: fishattack
Recruiter:  Dario614
Total Kills: 1204
Playtime: 5d 13h 47m
Tell us a bit about yourself: 19-year-old from England, been playing on here for a while but stopped for a while so all my friends have quit since I left.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: It will be cool to have some new guys to chill and pk with, always up for some group pking and pvming. 

Approved! Welcome to the clan Fishattack, please pm higher ups for details on the cc in game.

Username:G L 0 R Y
Recruiter:Dario614
Total Kills:1137
Playtime:7d 6h 11m
Tell us a bit about yourself:From Straya' and PRO PKER :P                                             (Straya means Australia if u didn't know lol)
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want to pk in a clan and make some mullah $$$

Username: Hatcx/Spooky
Recruiter: IDFK Tupac.
Total Kills: like 3k or smthin
Playtime: too much
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Australian and I really enjoy flaming people also my name jef
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Because Tupac and Squirtle are babes + I will contribute my god like pking skill to the clan obvs

7 minutes ago, G L 0 R Y said:

Username:G L 0 R Y
Recruiter:Dario614
Total Kills:1137
Playtime:7d 6h 11m
Tell us a bit about yourself:From Straya' and PRO PKER :P                                             (Straya means Australia if u didn't know lol)
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want to pk in a clan and make some mullah $$$

Welcome brother! Please PM me in-game or on here for the Clan Chat name.

4 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Username: Hatcx/Spooky
Recruiter: IDFK Tupac.
Total Kills: like 3k or smthin
Playtime: too much
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Australian and I really enjoy flaming people also my name jef
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Because Tupac and Squirtle are babes + I will contribute my god like pking skill to the clan obvs

You already know. PM me in-game or on here for the Clan Chat name.

Application:

Username: Flippynips
Recruiter: Dario614
Total Kills: 300 Primary acc (Flippynips) 1631 Alt acc  28e206a8439e9723ca7005d7d9b97359.png
https://gyazo.com/28e206a8439e9723ca7005d7d9b97359
Playtime: 6d 7h 32m
Tell us a bit about yourself: Played rs basically since i was 12, 19 now. I still play osrs atm working on a dh pure. Used to play Roatz a long time ago but have been off and on for a while until about a month ago i got back into it.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I'm an alright bridder not too crazy never really practiced it, but doesn't mean i can't get better. I don't bs and i'm not pixel hungry so willing to share/give away loots don't really care too much. Just looking for a chill fun pk clan (wanting to go on pk trips and jad is fun). Bank worth about 15k have vesta gear for jad but can brid and defend as well whatever needs be. 

5 minutes ago, FlippyNips said:

Application:

Username: Flippynips
Total Kills: 300 Primary acc (Flippynips) 1631 Alt acc  28e206a8439e9723ca7005d7d9b97359.png
https://gyazo.com/28e206a8439e9723ca7005d7d9b97359
Playtime: 6d 7h 32m
Tell us a bit about yourself: Played rs basically since i was 12, 19 now. I still play osrs atm working on a dh pure. Used to play Roatz a long time ago but have been off and on for a while until about a month ago i got back into it.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I'm an alright bridder not too crazy never really practiced it, but doesn't mean i can't get better. I don't bs and i'm not pixel hungry so willing to share/give away loots don't really care too much. Just looking for a chill fun pk clan (wanting to go on pk trips and jad is fun). Bank worth about 15k have vesta gear for jad but can brid and defend as well whatever needs be. 

Approved! Welcome to The Next Gen Flippynips, please contact higher ups to join the clan chat in game.

8 minutes ago, budda cup said:

Username:budda cup
Recruiter:
Total Kills:4097
Playtime:36d 14h

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: pking

Approved! Welcome to The Next Gen Budda cup, nice media you got there.

please contact higher ups to join cc in game, see you soon.

Username: Duhmayne
Total Kills: 3,842
Playtime: 19d, 5h, 11m
Tell us a bit about yourself: Duhmayne, good at communication and working as team have a lot to bring to the table when comes down to fight time also good at keeping up with members and there role inside of the cc, keeping it a relaxed cc but ready to go at any time.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Reason for doing is cause of Dario, he's got a good motive on everything unlike other players/clans that only have 1 motive which is to be negative and not being fair when comes down  to nit picking, also not only do I feel this I the right clan for me I think it will be #1 clan on ROAT real soon considering so far the roster is well put together from what I've seen, thanks for the opportunity hope all is well and I get accepted and start making this clan/cc a enjoyable place to be and known as possible to the point where everyone knows we are serious and know what is being done.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, DUHlntently said:

Username: Duhmayne
Total Kills: 3,842
Playtime: 19d, 5h, 11m
Tell us a bit about yourself: Duhmayne, good at communication and working as team have a lot to bring to the table when comes down to fight time also good at keeping up with members and there role inside of the cc, keeping it a relaxed cc but ready to go at any time.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Reason for doing is cause of Dario, he's got a good motive on everything unlike other players/clans that only have 1 motive which is to be negative and not being fair when comes down  to nit picking, also not only do I feel this I the right clan for me I think it will be #1 clan on ROAT real soon considering so far the roster is well put together from what I've seen, thanks for the opportunity hope all is well and I get accepted and start making this clan/cc a enjoyable place to be and known as possible to the point where everyone knows we are serious and know what is being done.

Approved without a doubt. Welcome to the next gen, please contact me or Thorru in-game for the CC name.

Username:persona (might use alt for cc)
Recruiter:darios ags
Total Kills:29k
Playtime:190 days
Tell us a bit about yourself: just let me in bro and im best nher ever
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: coz u guys need a good person on the team plz accept

Edited by Persona
yh
2 minutes ago, Persona said:

Username:persona (might use alt for cc)
Recruiter:darios ags
Total Kills:29k
Playtime:190 days
Tell us a bit about yourself: just let me in bro and im best nher ever
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: coz u guys need a good person on the team plz accept

Approved! welcome to the next gen, please contact higher ups for cc details in game. Letting you in on that excellent recruiter.

Username: Disease
Total Kills: 405 for now
Playtime: 3 days 4 hrs
Tell us a bit about yourself: My IRL name is Steve I'm Australian I'm on Roat most days when I'm not working or out drinking. Hobbies include Rugby league, Cricket, OSRS and Roat
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:

I just want to be able to communicate with a proper team  callouts etc. with decent pkers and to just have a clan environment like I use to have on OSRS but most of all just to enjoy myself on the server.

1 minute ago, disease said:

Username: Disease
Total Kills: 405 for now
Playtime: 3 days 4 hrs
Tell us a bit about yourself: My IRL name is Steve I'm Australian I'm on Roat most days when I'm not working or out drinking. Hobbies include Rugby league, Cricket, OSRS and Roat

I just want to be able to communicate with a proper team  callouts etc. with decent pkers and to just have a clan environment like I use to have on OSRS but most of all just to enjoy myself on the server.

Welcome to the clan a7e. PM me in-game for the CC name.

Username: Simas arklys
Recruiter: Thorru
Total Kills: 1914
Playtime: 3d 11h
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Denmark and I have been playing Roat for 2 years now, with long pauses. In the beginning I used to PK and get to know the server, then I started staking or risk fighting and that's what I've been doing for the last few weeks.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:I came back from a pause from Roat last month and realized that I've never been a member of any clan ever. That really makes me want to join the biggest clan in the game. I think I might contribute in any ways neccesary, I like PK'ing, bossing, and I adore meetings!

21 minutes ago, simas arklys said:

Username: Simas arklys
Total Kills: 1914
Playtime: 3d 11h
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Denmark and I have been playing Roat for 2 years now, with long pauses. In the beginning I used to PK and get to know the server, then I started staking or risk fighting and that's what I've been doing for the last few weeks.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:I came back from a pause from Roat last month and realized that I've never been a member of any clan ever. That really makes me want to join the biggest clan in the game. I think I might contribute in any ways neccesary, I like PK'ing, bossing, and I adore meetings!

Approved! Welcome to The Next Generations clan, contact higher ups for cc info.

see you in game soon :)

Username: d_squared__2
Recruiter:thorru
Total Kills:2938
Playtime:20 days
Tell us a bit about yourself:I know alot about roatpkz. I'm never scamming I'm friendly loyal and I like to play roatpkz. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:I can really help the clan and in active to wars and jad, I'm friendly and Im loyal.

7 minutes ago, D squared 2 said:

Username: d_squared__2
Recruiter:thorru
Total Kills:2938
Playtime:20 days
Tell us a bit about yourself:I know alot about roatpkz. I'm never scamming I'm friendly loyal and I like to play roatpkz. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:I can really help the clan and in active to wars and jad, I'm friendly and Im loyal.

Approved! Welcome to TNG my friend, see you in game.

Username: superlative
Total Kills: kf5qbp.jpg
Playtime: 311ujbt.png

I'm Corey. 21. From the UK. I produce music and nobody knows I play this, so keep it on the DL or else I'll send the police to your back door ite? Uh... Follow me on Soundcloud I guess: www.soundcloud.com/officialsuperlative
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Tbh. I'm an all round general dude. No edges on this surface. Speaking of edges, I've heard whispers from legit people that I'm actually the best pure around... Not sure if they're true, or if anyone else has heard these whispers but just trust my word.

I think any CC is blessed to have me in it, because I'm trust worthy, born with immense power so it's impossible to abuse it and I'm just a funny guy.

On a real though, let me in because sometimes it gets lonely. 

1 minute ago, superlative said:

Username: superlative
Total Kills: kf5qbp.jpg
Playtime: 311ujbt.png

I'm Corey. 21. From the UK. I produce music and nobody knows I play this, so keep it on the DL or else I'll send the police to your back door ite? Uh... Follow me on Soundcloud I guess: www.soundcloud.com/officialsuperlative
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Tbh. I'm an all round general dude. No edges on this surface. Speaking of edges, I've heard whispers from legit people that I'm actually the best pure around... Not sure if they're true, or if anyone else has heard these whispers but just trust my word.

I think any CC is blessed to have me in it, because I'm trust worthy, born with immense power so it's impossible to abuse it and I'm just a funny guy.

On a real though, let me in because sometimes it gets lonely. 

Approved! you ain't no where close to being the #1 pure try passing me or holms :p, thanks for applying bro see you in game and we will continue our fight since i had to stop it to accept this xD

Username: paulandshark

Total Kills:

I don't have a lot of kills on this account as I have only just restarted as my ex account got banned.

Playtime:

I'm adam, 18 from the uk and I am an apprentice plumber.  I enjoy being active and play football for a pretty decent level. I'm all about pking as it's my favourite thing on this sever.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?  I am a fearless person and will never back down, I enjoy playing as teams and relying on team mates to win the battle.

1 minute ago, paulandshark said:

Username: paulandshark

Total Kills:

I don't have a lot of kills on this account as I have only just restarted as my ex account got banned.

Playtime:

I'm adam, 18 from the uk and I am an apprentice plumber.  I enjoy being active and play football for a pretty decent level. I'm all about pking as it's my favourite thing on this sever.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?  I am a fearless person and will never back down, I enjoy playing as teams and relying on team mates to win the battle.

Approved! the kd seems kinda decent mate, will eventually rise as you wander in wild with #tng anyways welcome to the next gen.

higher ups will contact you and send you pm about cc info.

Username: Kyc
Recruiter:Thorru
Total Kills: 859
Playtime: couple of weeks roat. 5 years osrs
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi. Im from Finland and i love clan pking. Im a really nice person and i would love to join a good clan. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I will come on pk trips, listen to leaders, help out the clan in the best way i can

6 minutes ago, kyc said:

Username: Kyc
Recruiter:Thorru
Total Kills: 859
Playtime: couple of weeks roat. 5 years osrs
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi. Im from Finland and i love clan pking. Im a really nice person and i would love to join a good clan. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I will come on pk trips, listen to leaders, help out the clan in the best way i can

Approved! welcome to TNG mate, higher ups will contact you shortly with cc info.

hope you enjoy your stay at us.

Username: Chalky
Recruiter: dario614
Total Kills: 1320
Playtime: 16 days.do.
Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Kevin, 16 years old and a old RoatPkz player.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Love pking, especially since there is nothing to do right now until the client comes out.

3 minutes ago, Jag E Svensk said:

Username: Jag E Svensk
Recruiter: Aerobic i guess, he yelled.
Total Kills: 1235
Playtime: 4days 13h 37 minutes
Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Ellitoh 20 year old and I discovered roatpkz back in 2011, but then proceed to get banned for 5 years and now im back on my feet stronger than ever. I have a girlfriend named Alva and a Son named Aleksander.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Iam a good NHer and I like pking in clans and whatnot, I have also been the co-leader for RoT and a member of Trifecta, I was a great leader for RoT but decided to leave because the pvming wasnt funny and i didnt feel like i got what i deserved, Hopefully The New Generation will be a better choise for me as I pk anywhere in the wilderness!

Approved! Welcome to aboard to the team or should i say välkommen till oss bror, i hope you enjoy your stay with us and hopefully we will have endless of joy and massacre in wild.

please contact thorru ingame to know more about the cc.

16 minutes ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

Username: Elizathepat/Abhishekthep
Recruiter: Nobody
Total Kills: 11K+ (8k on Eliza, 3.4k on Abhishekthep)
Playtime: 55d 23h
Tell us a bit about yourself: good pker, good bridder, i like roat pkz
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want to join to destroy rot, i'll pk.

Approved! Welcome to the clan, see you in game :)

Username: M I D G E T
Recruiter: Lll Durk
Total Kills: 3596
Playtime:31 days 12 hours
Tell us a bit about yourself: i have no hairline and im 12 years of age.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: cause fuck rot bitch, also im pretty good tb slave

Edited by M I D G E T
1 hour ago, M I D G E T said:

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: cause fuck rot bitch, also im pretty good tb slave

Ur banter is dreadful, copied and milked

Edited by GORILLAS
1 hour ago, M I D G E T said:

Approved! welcome to TNG lil midget.

1 hour ago, Paulius said:

Username: Big daddy v
Total Kills: 1674
Playtime: 17 days and 12 hours
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm Paul, I like to pk and pvm.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Because i dont like rot

Approved! i see we have something in common sweet, welcome to TNG!

contact thorru to join cc in game.

Edited by the next gen
5 minutes ago, iroyalBRID said:

Username: iroyalBRID
Recruiter: JBLIND
Total Kills: 336
Playtime: 4d 6h 48m
Tell us a bit about yourself: bridder, nher, dher, doing all shit contains pking.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: umm idk, JBlind told me about this, and ye why not.

Declined.

re-apply in 2 days.

Edited by the next gen

Username: Say M I K E & Yes Im Mike
Recruiter: What?
Total Kills: Brid or normal kills? 3,5k + ??
Playtime: ??
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like Roatpkz and The Next Gen CC.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I like pking. I'm devoted.

- Mike

Edited by x0tic
5 minutes ago, x0tic said:

Username: Say M I K E & Yes Im Mike
Recruiter: What?
Total Kills: Brid or normal kills? 3,5k + ??
Playtime: ??
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like Roatpkz and The Next Gen CC.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I like pking. I'm devoted.

- Mike

Approved! welcome to TNG mike hope to see you in game as soon as possible.

contact thorru to join cc, its not like you count every single brid or normal kills :P

Edited by the next gen

Username:keytracker
Recruiter:jblind
Total Kills:over 9000
Playtime:over 9000
Tell us a bit about yourself:i'm the best pker in game and make sick video's.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?I'm to good for this game

ps: i dont need ur fucking opinion @GORILLAS trying to become relevant by commenting on all threads smh #2017pkers

20 hours ago, Tupac said:

Username: death rose
Recruiter: Eliza
Total Kills: 3865
Playtime: 16d in game play time, been playing for years
Tell us a bit about yourself: im a open book, playing 07 for years and these pking is what i enjoy most have clanning experience in 07 although not in roatz it'd be nice to
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:  Wanting to join a clan in a sever i enjoy playing with m8s, & ill tb whenever needed

Edited by Death rose

Username: MaxIsHere
Recruiter: Some dude at jad said the topic.
Total Kills: 1281
Playtime: Half a month
Tell us a bit about yourself: Max the Destroyer. Instauris kryptonite. Mostly do Jad and dh risking. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Probably one of the players with most jad solo kills. I got around 100 jad kills and i've only got help a few times by 1-2 people, so i can still kill it with people attacking pretty efficiently. I don't brid too much, don't like it that much.

5 minutes ago, maxishere said:

Username: MaxIsHere
Recruiter: Some dude at jad said the topic.
Total Kills: 1281
Playtime: Half a month
Tell us a bit about yourself: Max the Destroyer. Instauris kryptonite. Mostly do Jad and dh risking. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Probably one of the players with most jad solo kills. I got around 100 jad kills and i've only got help a few times by 1-2 people, so i can still kill it with people attacking pretty efficiently. I don't brid too much, don't like it that much.

Approved! Welcome to the clan, message me in-game for the CC name. 

53 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?I'm to good for this game

ps: i dont need ur fucking opinion @GORILLAS trying to become relevant by commenting on all threads smh #2017pkers

Can't tell if srs 

23 minutes ago, Death rose said:

Approved! Welcome to the clan, see you in game :) 

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

i'm the best pker in game and make sick video's.

Right firstly, either your banter is worse Midget's or you really are just retarded, because it just makes you come out that way.

Secondly, how can you talk about becoming relevant on roat? You posted videos daily on forums asking for subscribers in your aim to become relevant. You also only got a name from the humiliation people like myself provide on the forums of u (villi etc aswell). We literally gave you the only relevance on this server you have so idk how you are chatting about relevance blue pktracker8

Username:kogie45/timeout
Recruiter:squirtle 300
Total Kills:207 on timeout and 187 on kogie 
Playtime: all up i have a total of 9 days 6hrs playtime
Tell us a bit about yourself: a regular, dher, pure pker and pvmer, not the best brid/nher as im on a trackpad at the current time but am still always down for pk trips and different sorts of involvement throughout the clan =] 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: im an enjoyable character to be around, play nearly 10 hours a day, and im always keen to do anything.

6 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Right firstly, either your banter is worse Midget's or you really are just retarded, because it just makes you come out that way.

Secondly, how can you talk about becoming relevant on roat? You posted videos daily on forums asking for subscribers in your aim to become relevant. You also only got a name from the humiliation people like myself provide on the forums of u (villi etc aswell). We literally gave you the only relevance on this server you have so idk how you are chatting about relevance blue pktracker8

Humilation? Yet u died twice for max to me and twice for gmaul xoxo ty

Vilili not pking anymire cleared

Ur comment is irrelevant as usual.

10 hours ago, kogie45 said:

Username:kogie45/timeout
Recruiter:squirtle 300
Total Kills:207 on timeout and 187 on kogie 
Playtime: all up i have a total of 9 days 6hrs playtime
Tell us a bit about yourself: a regular, dher, pure pker and pvmer, not the best brid/nher as im on a trackpad at the current time but am still always down for pk trips and different sorts of involvement throughout the clan =] 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: im an enjoyable character to be around, play nearly 10 hours a day, and im always keen to do anything.

Approved! Welcome to the clan mate.

contact thorru to join the cc.

Username: iGriminal
Total Kills: 361
Playtime: 4d 2h
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im on pretty much everyday pking is what enjoy most , i usually DH brid or nH im average but willing to get better
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want some good leadership and ill follow the orders to take out anyone that crosses us :D 

1 hour ago, iGriminal said:

Username: iGriminal
Total Kills: 361
Playtime: 4d 2h
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im on pretty much everyday pking is what enjoy most , i usually DH brid or nH im average but willing to get better
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want some good leadership and ill follow the orders to take out anyone that crosses us :D 

Approved! Welcome to the clan mate. PM "dario614" in-game for more information.

19 minutes ago, SPARTAN said:

Username:SPRTN
Recruiter:Dario
Total Kills:70000
Playtime:300days
Tell us a bit about yourself: good at pking and bridding
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: need people to pk with :P

hey gorillas

this is rot but under a new leader smh

22 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Welcome a7e.

• Upvote 1
On 3/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Tupac said:

newtngreq.png

"An international collaboration of similar minds seeking to improve and succeed in the Roat pkz experience"

About Us:
We are a clan mainly focused around PvP and having a great time hunting/killing other players. We hold weekly meetings every Sunday to discuss important topics and also to schedule the upcoming week's events. We host different types of events ranging from boss masses, pk trips, in-clan competitions, tournaments, and even weekly giveaways. In regards to events, we are always open to new suggestions and ideas. We also have our own discord channel where we can talk outside of Roat pkz. (Ask one of the upper ranks about our discord after joining to be added to the channel). This makes deep wild PKing much more efficient. Our clan is always growing and looking for new exciting ways to play the game. 

Rules:

Please refrain from excessive amounts of unfriendly trash talk and racist comments in and outside of the clan chat. 
Do not apply or attempt to join another clan without first resigning from this one.
Do not beg clan mates for items or gp, asking for a little help is a bit different. 
Be honest with your clan mates and leaders, trust will help us grow healthy and strong.
If you break any or multiple of these rules it will be noted and could lead to your removal from the cc.

How to Join:

Have a minium of 300 player kills, and display to us that you are a seasoned PKer
Must be able to get along well with others and contribute to a positive clan environment

After meeting these requirements we ask that you copy the application below, fill it out, and then post it as a reply to this forum thread. Your application will be reviewed shortly after being posted and a representative will post a reply stating that your application has either been approved or denied. Upon approval please contact your recruiter or another high rank to receive the clan chat name to join. If your application is denied, do not be discouraged and feel free to apply again within a few days or after meeting our requirements.

Application:

Username:
Recruiter:
Total Kills:
Playtime:

Ranks:
Upon joining you will receive the rank of Recruit. If you have 1000 kills then you will receive an immediate promotion, although you do not need to have 1000 kills in order to be promoted. Promotions are discussed between star ranks (Lieutenant-General) and may be given at any time but are most likely done at the end of our weekly meeting. Qualities that we look for to be eligible for promotions are as follows:
Loyalty to the clan
Trust

Generals:
Dario614

Thorru

*Duties include: Updates clan news topic and recruitment topic, recruitment, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, handling and discussing promotions/demotions, helping fellow clan members, attending all clan events. Can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc.

Captains:

Squirtle 300

*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, discussing promotions/demotions, keeping peace within the cc, helping fellow clan members, attending all clan events. Can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc.

Lieutenants: 

Aerobic
*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan, creating/hosting events, discussing promotions/demotions, keeping peace within the cc, helping fellow clan members, and attending all clan events.

Sergeants:

187 Killer

Lll Durk

Lone Wolfie

Budda Cup

Holmeseyyy

*Duties include: Recruitment, promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

Corporals:

3at 99 all

Hatcx

Fishattack

G L 0 R Y

Jag E Svensk

Flippynips

I like 69

Simas Arklys

M I D G E T

*Duties Include: Promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

Recruits:

Seropker

Fantom1045

Skt bonobo

GregoryPk

jblind

thegrinder

Deezenuts

Toxic Tears

GORILLAS

Death Rose

Iroyalbrid

Green Smoke

*Duties include: Promoting the clan when possible, promoting a healthy clan environment, and attending all clan events.

For any questions please contact Thorru, Dario, or any other high ranking member.

dario i have lots of friends in cc lemme join plox pm me in game if i can if not idc i'll buy max for rag

nvm its tng i can already join he said my bad LOL

Someone in this clan explain something to me.

This clan from what i understand was made for the purpose of fighting against lazy rachels clan. now the clan has gotten so large that there is no competition and you're just splitting loot with an unnecessarily large amount of people. It's not as if the clans filled with a ton of good people. Theres maybe 6 out of the like 25 of you that are actually good, and everyone else is a barebones edge pker. Those of you that are good (squirtle, budda cup, etc.) why do you insist on staying in such a large clan when you could probably start your own thing and actually have some competition, and more reward due to less loot being shared amongst useless people.

Also why do you have thorru as a leader. from what i've seen all he does is flame behind the size of the clan, yet has no clue what hes doing once hes out in the wild. I always see him maging and ranging without a book/shield and has no idea what the f3 key does.

• Upvote 1
  • Tupac locked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • Tupac unlocked this topic
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, Tupac said:

newtngreq.png

About Us:

Rules:

How to Join:

Application:

Username:
Recruiter:
Total Kills:
Playtime:

Ranks:
Loyalty to the clan
Trust

Generals:
Dario614

Thorru

Captains:

Squirtle 300

Lieutenants: 

Aerobic

Sergeants:

Fantom1045

Lll Durk

Lone Wolfie

Budda Cup

Holmeseyyy

Corporals:

3at 99 all

Hatcx

Fishattack

G L 0 R Y

Jag E Svensk

Flippynips

I like 69

Simas Arklys

M I D G E T

Recruits:

Seropker

Skt bonobo

GregoryPk

jblind

thegrinder

Deezenuts

Toxic Tears

Death Rose

Iroyalbrid

Green Smoke

Gretar

Username:iHEARTLESS(new main) Req: None Total kills:600+ Playtime: ALOOOT.About me: I play roatz daily to take focus off all the bullshit, Ive been playing for around a year now. I'm a good brid/tb/range and I pk brid all day constantly. I can supply my own shit and even help others out if need be.Ive been looking for a CC for a week or two and cant find any that interest me. I love to deep wild/jad and all that. Id be a great investment to the CC...Loyal and all.

• 3 months later...
On March 12, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Taylor said:

Username:Selena Gomez
Recruiter:No One
Total Kills:681
Playtime:http://prntscr.com/ej8t54
Tell us a bit about yourself:A Good PKer :) 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:Wanna PK with a clan and own.

Declined. 

On March 13, 2017 at 2:37 PM, pkmafia8 said:

Declined.

P.s. felix is a faggot

Username: tanker h
Recruiter: Tupac
Total Kills: 456
Playtime: A relatively long time, almost 2 years now.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to have fun! Everything about me revolves around having fun. I guess. 
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I want to have that cohesive bondage wit the clan, and slay shit together! Literally.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Application:

Username: Studio Lovin
Recruiter: No one, searched on forums.
Total Kills: 422
Playtime: 3D 9H
Tell us a bit about yourself: been in the rsps scene since 2009, i started playing roat in 2015, back when chaotics werent only in the game but in wild as well.  I focused mainly  melee/range pure pking and melee main fights during that time. Anyway back in 2015 stuff like serp, ancestral, eldar maul weren't in the game so i got bored with osrs feel and found a server that emulated more of a 2011 feel to it as i was a turm pure on rs3 before eoc this provided a more familiar home for me. In 2018 i came back but played a more popular pk server at the time, after winning high risk fights i accumulated cash and began to gamble making a fair amount of profit in a eco similar to roat. the mentioned server has 10 players max at a time now and seeing how the ownership/management roles have turned this game from a player base of 50-75 to 300 players at 5 am with no shutdowns or resets none the less has brought me back.
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I'm experienced mostly in non nh fights but I am eager to learn nh as it takes the most skill in the game imo and looks like in can be the most fun aswell. I want to make friends to do wildy trips with and to learn how to navigate the wild better I'm confident i can become a good asset when it comes to nh and hope this will be my home for the remainder of my time playing roat :)   

Edited by Studio Lovin
i never actually made a forums account when i first played
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.