Lol it's so sad how worst of the pkers get the best rng,like they get thrashed the whole fight and then they pull a lucky max hp ags-gmaul and the best part is they actually pride themselves over it lmao.I died to a 114 hp ags-gmaul for like 200 ks lol....I wish there was like a slight delay b/w ags spec and gmaul spec so there would actually be a possibility to survive hanter specs lmao

Edited by Wtf Safer
  • Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Lol it's so sad how worst of the pkers get the best rng,like they get thrashed the whole fight and then they pull a lucky max hp ags-gmaul and the best part is they actually pride themselves over it lmao.I died to a 114 hp ags-gmaul for like 200 ks lol....I wish there was like a slight delay b/w ags spec and gmaul spec so there would actually be a possibility to survive hanter specs lmao

the shitter u are the better rng u have, been saying this for years.

smoothie is a prime example

8 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

well said, shitters like tesfxye being able to hit 121 whilst getting dismantled is pretty annoying...