Great way to lose 55k, im done

agneya

This is the third time this happens, me losing 55k. WTffff??? AND NO I DID NOT DC BUT THE SERVER FUCKS UP WHEN U DUEL. Fix this please? Gf bank im done, I would like some of my pkp returned ive pked to 70k then try to double my bank but got frozen great. And wtf is that chat ´´enter input´´? 

2dw8bx0.png

Seems to be a client null, I've experienced multiple of them whilst pking, unlucky for you you got them whilst staking, I'd recommend boxing or just whipping in the future so that your character will hit as normal even if you DC for example 

16 minutes ago, jblind said:

Seems to be a client null, I've experienced multiple of them whilst pking, unlucky for you you got them whilst staking, I'd recommend boxing or just whipping in the future so that your character will hit as normal even if you DC for example 

Instead of explaining what happend, you might go refund on stuff like this. This is NOT his fault at all. You guys let us play on a broken client and than not refund if something goes wrong ( with proof ). Kinda un-professional. 

7 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

Instead of explaining what happend, you might go refund on stuff like this. This is NOT his fault at all. You guys let us play on a broken client and than not refund if something goes wrong ( with proof ). Kinda un-professional. 

WHAT HE SAID, and to add like I said. I did work and pk for this shit then try to double then lose this way frozen screen. BS GAME!! sorry for the rage I like this game but upsetting when this shit happens

21 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

You think i'm the one who can refund? Only Gretar can

• Zoradz locked this topic