suicider aka gorillas

5 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

The point that i am trying to make is that u piped up on forums (like usual) then get slapped twice for max.

You're the biggest forums pker atm? Didn't get slapped either, both times you were getting absolutely fucked but yeah whatever your dad did too your arsehole has evidently had an effect on your delusional mind also.

• Upvote 2

1)ITS NOT YOUR KILL he was just there at the time. I was fighting keytracker at the start (hence he's nearly out) but it was next gen's kill.

They were there with me but some had heard I wasn't gonna stay (which is true). Therefore they fulled me when I was out so I had no chance of surviving (and was fulled because I didn't expect a tb from the cc I was with). 

2) I lost nothing. Because of the kill they offered all the stuff back because of confusion.

3) you have also asked yourself to join the cc that I was using (next gen) because g-unit couldn't handle more embarrassment and dispanded. Woops

4) I don't how you count 4-2. I think u have 2 maybe 3 on me, I have atleast 6 on you. You legit change and make up scores as you go along. 

Calls people suiciders but dies to 47 ags slaps at brid and gets redbarred with 40 specs smfh.

Edited by GORILLAS
  • 2 weeks later...