ShadowKings[New pk clan]

kVMtwox.gif
    ShoadowKings Is a new pk community Of roatpkz that has just Opend. by Lazy Rachel we are a group of friends who just wanted to open a team and destory all those clans who think they are good  We want to be able to build a good community with active Clanchat where people can feel free to come a chill out and enjoy there time playing Roatpkz. We will be doing pk events such as Jad Fights singles wars and Big Clan vs clan wars  and Wilderness Bosses events regularly to keep things fresh. Our goal is to enjoy the game for what it truly is and Fuck up new clans while doing it.

Staff Members

Leader's

-Lazy Rachel-

Pk Leader

-Lazy Rachel-

-Doddsy-

High Council

open

Council

-Doddsy-

Officer

-open-

-open-

-open-

Rank Jobs and Duties

• Officer - well update latter.

• Council - well update latter.

• High Council - well update latter.

ShadowKings Rules

1. NO Clan Hopping
  2. NO bs.
  3. NO Flameing!
  4. Listen to Clan if they need help & try be on Pk trips.
  5. You need 700 kills or more to join a less you are Sk member from rs07.
  6. you well need be tested to make sure we know you know how to Brid.
  7. you must have discord.

Clan Chat

Once you contact Lazy Rachel  or our high ranks and get accpeted you well be able to enter the Clan chat  [sk clan]

Give me +Reputation if you like This Clan or like the Clan recruitment to Help Support Our  Coummilty  to make us Bigger!

Edited by lazy rachel
update
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, lazy rachel said:

its cus #sk from rs07 are comeing to roatpkz they wanted it Shadowkings.

ShoadowKings Is a new pk community Of roatpkz that has just Opend. by Lazy Rachel we are a group of friends who just wanted to open a team and destory all those clans who think they are good  We want to be able to build a good community with active Clanchat where people can feel free to come a chill out and enjoy there time playing Roatpkz. We will be doing pk events such as Jad Fights singles wars and Big Clan vs clan wars  and Wilderness Bosses events regularly to keep things fresh. Our goal is to enjoy the game for what it truly is and Fuck up new clans while doing it.  ????

5 minutes ago, genj said:

ShoadowKings Is a new pk community Of roatpkz that has just Opend. by Lazy Rachel we are a group of friends who just wanted to open a team and destory all those clans who think they are good  We want to be able to build a good community with active Clanchat where people can feel free to come a chill out and enjoy there time playing Roatpkz. We will be doing pk events such as Jad Fights singles wars and Big Clan vs clan wars  and Wilderness Bosses events regularly to keep things fresh. Our goal is to enjoy the game for what it truly is and Fuck up new clans while doing it.  ????

Should've copy and pasted the part where the Arab didn't change the nam from rot in the 3rd to last paragraph

Edited by Browsing
20 hours ago, Smackd said:

Gl

Me @Yoobs and @Zoradz would like to apply for High Council

We can spawn items and fund the clan

so ur gonna give away free banks?>? so then why would any1 donate? also i destroyed rot about 9208390283098210938092839 times with my cc and tng also took some L's so if anyclan should be joined should be mine and only if your a good pker

ontop 69 is leader pm him 2 join lol gl

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.