- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
non stop

Really yoobs..

Why in the world does this need to be posted on the forums? 

You know how many Pms we get lol and what if he was just busy 

5 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Why in the world does this need to be posted on the forums? 

You know how many Pms we get lol and what if he was just busy 

cause i've been pming him all day and he straight up ignores me, then he finally answers me and logs.

1 minute ago, amireleid1 said:

You don't need any staff to recover your account, do it yourself, there is a forums'topic dedicated to this.

i have no proof obviously which is why im asking a staff member.

2 minutes ago, non stop said:

cause i've been pming him all day and he straight up ignores me, then he finally answers me and logs.

i have no proof obviously which is why im asking a staff member.

Anyways, what you're asking of Yoobs cannot be done by him anyways. Follow this guide.

My internet crashed and you didn't pm me ingame again lmao, don't complain i cant help my internet disconnecting and i wasn't ignoring you everytime i replied "yo" you just didn't message me back???

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

My internet crashed and you didn't pm me ingame again lmao, don't complain i cant help my internet disconnecting and i wasn't ignoring you everytime i replied "yo" you just didn't message me back???

look at my screenshot? O.o

Just now, non stop said:

look at my screenshot? O.o

Yeah my internet disconnected therefore i logged out of the game, so when i log back in i cannot see what you sent me? Does that take that much brain power to work out???

Just now, Yoobs said:

Yeah my internet disconnected therefore i logged out of the game, so when i log back in i cannot see what you sent me? Does that take that much brain power to work out???

Lmao, great admin bro, i've been looking in-game and you haven't logged back in once

• Upvote 1

I've been online since my internet disconnected?? go to risk i'm there right now and killed someone???

Anyway clearly you're brainless, email [email protected] to recover your account, i don't have access to account recoveries.