smokey

pkmafia8

Did the exact same to u but u were at 60 hp, dont even pipe up ROFL

Ags gmauling at 115 hp and u use the word "suicider" fucking hell being called that so many times got to ur brain weird cunt

Edited by genj
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, genj said:

Did the exact same to u but u were at 60 hp, dont even pipe up ROFL

Ags gmauling at 115 hp and u use the word "suicider" fucking hell being called that so many times got to ur brain weird cunt

Fr rofl the amount of times this nigga tabbed to me today and literally gave up fighting me like his friend and this his other friend planked to me. Absolutely embarrassing performance from these degens :/ 

• Upvote 1

SO FUCKING CRINGE ags maul 100hp no1 cares u dumb foreign retard(every1 knows ur shit stop trying)

funny as fuck when some roatpkz random calls ppl 'suicider' or 'whale' lmfao shut ur stinky mouth dumb goon

edit: holy fuck and imagine hiding roatpkz usernames in 2017 (all the fucking time) HA HA HA

Edited by HICK0RY

1 minute ago, ReDe$igned said:

I honestly don't get it?So you speced a 57 ags on his 115hp followed by a 0 gmaul on his 50 ish hp?Or are you just proud you speced when he was praying ranged which clearly shows you just rely on getting a 115 hp ags-gmaul combo everytime

trust me

Just now, pkmafia8 said:

whole lavish cc incomming

no he said he had 50hp left just wanted to show him that hes wrong

3 from lavish, every1 but you and your circlejerk knows ur a fucking reject, shit outlaster and 115 ags maul nher

46 minutes ago, SPARTAN said:

so??? Lol ur not gmauling 50 hp ur the retard in this situation

??? he was 35hp

44 minutes ago, genj said:

Ik, just mentioned his shitty playstyle, guy is so paranoid every time i sipped a brew and u could see 1% red on his hp he went onto melee pray lmfao

genj i can upload our fight and then u will be embarassed how many times u had wrong pray. i litteraly owned ur ass

Smokey is unbeleivably better than you everyone knows it (even the people who dislike him).

You just showed a gif of an apparent 'suicider'  when ur 115 hp ags gmaul didnt pull off? He was like half hp on your gmaul idk what you're getting at? Do you blame the game when you aren't 75 48'ing? All you did was your usual pot 10 step ags gmaul full hp. How does that make him a suicider? Christ

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Smokey is unbeleivably better than you everyone knows it (even the people who dislike him).

You just showed a gif of an apparent 'suicider'  when ur 115 hp ags gmaul didnt pull off? He was like half hp on your gmaul idk what you're getting at? Do you blame the game when you aren't 75 48'ing? All you did was your usual pot 10 step ags gmaul full hp. How does that make him a suicider? Christ

gorillas u dont get the point.

HE SAID THAT HE WAS ON 50HP U CLEARLY CAN SEE THAT HE IS AT 35HP U RETARDED MONGOL

10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

gorillas u dont get the point.

HE SAID THAT HE WAS ON 50HP U CLEARLY CAN SEE THAT HE IS AT 35HP U RETARDED MONGOL

When u spec smokey hes got a greenbar which means atleast 99 hp, (most likely had more) and ur ags did 57, 99 - 57 is 42

cmon man i know ur used to 48 gmauls but get the gmaul out ur ass for a min and realise how big a joke this post is

Edited by genj

32 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

calling me an rsps product when uve been actively playing rsps for the past 5 years smh

Ur stupid as fuck don't get mad 😡 

don't even play anymore just come on here to see the poor souls that still do 

Don't bother responding btw 

did not ask in advance