Great suggestions, NEED THIS ASAP

Here is a list of some things that should be done in-game,

- Make it so if you have killed someone in wilderness and continue you´re streak without leaving the wilderness you will receive extra PkPoints, the higher the KS without leaving wilderness the higher PkPoints for next kill

- Add some new items tired of the current items, new items can be: Bludgeon, Abyssal dagger, Statius Warhammer (ik we got dwh, but make swh more powerful), Elder maul (chaotics are pointless, so this will replace that when pking), Primal weapons/armour (or is primal just stupid ?), Korasi????

- Add new donators rank, Elite donator and Master donator

The Elite Donator cost 100$ ticket and will have:

More kit slots

1 min timer for restoring spec

Custom yell colour (can choose between 4-6 colours, know we can do @red@@red@ then get red yell but when you´re elite you dont need to do that and simply just choose a colour and you have that one until you change. Also maybe some custom colours. 

Custom yell tag with colours by the players name, example: Elite-Donator (Legend) Capos: Anyone wanna brid? 

Ability to host dice, 55x2, BJ or DiceDuels , if scammed anyone and people have evidence they lose the dice rank and will never be able to dice. 

The Master Donator cost 250-500$ ticket and will have: 

All abilities that the Elite Donator has, also more trusted to host dice. 

Can teleport to players, not in wilderness. ::teleto capos

Restore spec anytime

Custom right click tag when right clicked by other players: Follow DrunkMonkey Capos (level-126)

A fucking pet? 

Conclusion: 

I know maybe some of these suggestions are impossible or stupid. But some of them may work and be good. So instead of telling me why that is stupid or why that dont work tell me what can be replaced or which of them you guys agree are good suggestions. Atleast I spent some minutes making this list, bleeh bye thanks for reading if you made it to here comment on this topic.

I like the idea with increased pkp for every kill you get without leaving wildy

SWH was replaced with DWH and is fine that way IMO

Only thing donors get right now is spec restore and ::bank if super, need more benefits before adding more ranks

kit slots purchaseable with pkp would be cool, increasing in price every time you buy one

19 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Don't think there should be a new donator rank until current ranks get more benefits.

And for the new items, all 07 items will be available with the new client. 

well new ranks will help to support the server as only way to get it is to donate. And the benefits can we worked on later, as for now it can be a status. Pretty cool also to have a custom name when ppl right click as I did a example of it. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Agree with some new items except swh ( was in game before but was removed), primal ( more pointless then chaotic, soz), and korasi (you know why) and teleto is staff only

korasi why not idk why? Dident know swh was replaced with dwh either. And teleto is fine consider the rank cost 250-500$ and wont work if the player is in wildy so cant be abused. Thanks 

8 minutes ago, genj said:

I like the idea with increased pkp for every kill you get without leaving wildy

SWH was replaced with DWH and is fine that way IMO

Only thing donors get right now is spec restore and ::bank if super, need more benefits before adding more ranks

kit slots purchaseable with pkp would be cool, increasing in price every time you buy one

Like I told smackd, about the donor ranks so scroll up for that. Yeah that was a nice idea for the kit slots. Thanks