i DONT care

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Yoobs you have a lot of competition if u want the title of worst pker.. @pkmafia8 and @DUHlntently have that title on lock 💯

when u get lured by ROT , then u deserve the title of the worst pker lmfao 

http://prntscr.com/emdo9s desperate af

http://prntscr.com/emdois already accepted his death to rot lmfao

when they were in barrows u were dead 100%

2 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

imagine typing in on youtube 'grime music' cus ur favourite youtuber (ME) uses it lmfao dumb fan ur shit no namer

are u serious? lmfao i dont even watch ur video's

i think no one does

• Upvote 1
Just now, pkmafia8 said:

when u get lured by ROT , then u deserve the title of the worst pker lmfao 

http://prntscr.com/emdo9s desperate af

http://prntscr.com/emdois already accepted his death to rot lmfao

when they were in barrows u were dead 100%

ur so weird lol u take this game so serious its insane lmfao, we went deep wildy pking having a good time lmao, chill he tanked it so why u piping up about it, ahh boy

• Upvote 1
Just now, pkmafia8 said:

complains about ags gmaul but uses it to kill me how hypocrit can u be? smh

Press that quote button makes it easier to know who you're talking too. Ofc i'm going to use a ags + gmaul against the most known ags + gmaul prod on this game ??? 

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

complains about ags gmaul but uses it to kill me how hypocrit can u be? smh

the best mod award goes to ..... YOOBS!

http://prntscr.com/emeicr

Ofc i'm going to have my private off when im risking, i'm allowed to play the game and btw people can still request help when my private is off then i can teleport them, prevents my chat from being spammed but try again lmfao!

Just now, pkmafia8 said:

if im that bad as u say i am then a barrrage to ags should do the job :P

Just shut the fuck up and fight me or stop posting attention topics when everyone knows you're legit shit and you wont do a 5v5 run in with us because u know u will get embarrassed so badly

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Yoobs you have a lot of competition if u want the title of worst pker.. @pkmafia8 and @DUHlntently have that title on lock 💯

r u lost? seems you can flap your dicksuckers well? lmk wen u wanna risk max jus ::yell and get slapped "again"

7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

lmfao your "Spy network" r u srs? I slapped u up n down edge today, ur a straight spastic 3 waying with full void looking like a retard  doing helm/wep switches please don't talk I walked u like a dog today, pm me in game for lessons or to get slapped again

8 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

lmfao your "Spy network" r u srs? I slapped u up n down edge today, ur a straight spastic 3 waying with full void looking like a retard  doing helm/wep switches please don't talk I walked u like a dog today, pm me in game for lessons or to get slapped again

ags to maul doesn't make you good either, a fucking Down syndrome kid can ags to maul and get lucky once aagain requires 0 skill

59 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Want me to upload how i specced a 28 on ur60hp  while u had fullvoid 

LOOOOOOOOOOL how come when I said "blue dragon" u said "?" why u avoiding dumb 4nr l00l how about i post the 14 killpics i have on u :P

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

Want me to upload how i specced a 28 on ur60hp  while u had fullvoid 

also i dont want u to "upload" the killpic, i want u to "upload" the clip to show lost u were

Do I have to return and make you stop pking like I did last time goofy suicider keep yoobs name out your dumb 4nr mouth goofy ags gmaul tabber ur a scared pker don't ever pipe up when I made you make alts cause I bullied the Fuck out of you clown ass random quit trying to make a name for yourself you're dog shit

Edited by Craig
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

i think no one does

His videos are clearly like 100 times better than your videos tho

But hey pkmafia,lets be realistic here.When you say you're better than someone here or call somebody a suicider,you don't believe yourself at that point....you're just saying it because you're very angry and try to not show it to others by ending your comment with "L000L" or "SUICIDER LMFAO".You've been called a suicider so many times (evidently you are) it actually got into your head so you pipe up so hard on forums when you get a lucky max hp ags-gmaul kill and call them a suicider but deep down even you know they're way better than you and hence you're just lying to yourself.Looking at your comments,you're either a troll or a 15 year old who hasn't received proper education O.o

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ReDe$igned said:

But hey pkmafia,lets be realistic here.When you say you're better than someone here or call somebody a suicider,you don't believe yourself at that point....you're just saying it because you're very angry and try to not show it to others by ending your comment with "L000L" or "SUICIDER LMFAO".You've been called a suicider so many times (evidently you are) it actually got into your head so you pipe up so hard on forums when you get a lucky max hp ags-gmaul kill and call them a suicider but deep down even you know they're way better than you and hence you're just lying to yourself.Looking at your comments,you're either a troll or a 15 year old who hasn't received proper education O.o

Truth

7 hours ago, ReDe$igned said:

der so many times (evidently you are) it actually got into your head so you pipe up so hard on forums when you get a lucky max hp ags-gmaul kill and call them a suicide

second kill wasnt with ags gmaul was it?

comment is irrelevant as usual....

7 hours ago, ReDe$igned said:

thats ur opinion and didnt askd for it

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

second kill wasnt with ags gmaul was it?

thats ur opinion and didnt askd for it

Thats every1s opinion, get that into ur head lmfao, only ppl that "enjoy" ur vids are your retard slaves like Pot nooodle etc, and i doubt they really enjoy them 

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Don't think you know what irrelevant means

31 minutes ago, genj said:

Thats every1s opinion, get that into ur head lmfao, only ppl that "enjoy" ur vids are your retard slaves like Pot nooodle etc, and i doubt they really enjoy them 

Accurate af ^

8 hours ago, Adam said:

lol ur fucking shit nize ur beak

Who the fuck are u?? Pipe down u nonamer 

22 hours ago, Craig said:

Do I have to return and make you stop pking like I did last time goofy suicider keep yoobs name out your dumb 4nr mouth goofy ags gmaul tabber ur a scared pker don't ever pipe up when I made you make alts cause I bullied the Fuck out of you clown ass random quit trying to make a name for yourself you're dog shit

Ur the shittest pker from then villi cc that i closed last week pipeedownnn