2eojjaa.png

Hello boys, I realized I probably won't quit this shit game since im too addicted anyway (we all are). So I thought I might aswell create a team. People are always talking shit to each other but so few people are really on my level. For those who not know me I pk in deep wild/mb, solo most of the time. Fighting clans has been fun but instead of hopping around in teams and getting BSed, I decided I wanted to create a new one. Fresh, with only the best.  I'm proud to present to you: #Fiesta.

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

How can you join?
I dont work with forms and applications. It's simple.
I only want people in my clan who are decent. So the only way to join is to beat me once in the 3-5 fights we have. This way I can see if you really have skill or it's just words. The fights you can choose yourself. Either NH or Brid. 

30l1hcw.png

This challenge is for everyone, you out there currently in a clan hoping for an end of the misery caused by noobs, BS'ers and the toxic community itselve. You out there forced to stay in Edge because you can't trust risking in deep wild because you know you're getting fucked. You out there in the posts above tired constantly have to deal with shittalkers, let me introduce #Fiesta. A clan where you don't have to give a fuck anymore because you know you're in the right place. We are just straight G's from the beginning; providing equipment if you need something, mandatory to rescue when a member shouts, having alts ready at any time and so on felllas. I think this would be an easy decision on your part ;-) 

Who's in?
- Love Coca*
-  Glvenchygirl
- Rot James
-Doctor Nh
-BRUHHHHHHHH
-Keytracker
-Jaimie2099
*Coca is my best buddy and tb slave. He's in because he's in. He did not beat me thus far.

Who didn't win the challenge?
- J I Z Z I E
- Parb (fought him twice, won first, he tabbed second fight he got called and went afk(i take his word). 3rd fight has yet to come.
- The Sh4dow
- Budda Cup
- That1guy
- I hate U

PM me ingame anytime when you're ready for the challenge. :D

Looking forward to fight y'all and hopefully #FIESTA will be over Roatz in no time!

Edited by Waffieownd

Thanks brothers, let me know if you're interested! 

57 minutes ago, Smackd said:

@sophia

Something for you 

Sure Sophia is definitely competition. I dc'd & died and he said ''Ty4donation" which was very rude, but we'll sort it out like men;
If you beat me once you may join and givebacks the 35k+. If you beat me twice you can keep it all and we're both happy campers. 

Edited by Waffieownd
1 hour ago, Craig said:

"Want decent people " love coca "

You're worse than him though, why are you typing as if you're a somewhat decent hybrid?

You're always talking about how you're "too good for this game" and "the best hybrid in the game" but couldn't manage to make me tab even once, I made you tab 7 times within just a few minutes and your team members logged off out of embarrassment over you and one even messaged me on Skype saying "Oh my LOL it's like 5-0"

And also, you suck Viktors dick too much you had "Sweden" in your Roat Pkz username, Villi forum sig, and you used his clips for your video because you're a slow snail retard you made a fake "Kik" (who the fuck uses that app?) account of me asking yourself for pictures trying to get my attention you smelly freak ur a fucking DOG don't even quote me back goofy

Thanks a ton for the support bro's.

--currently on and worked 11 hours, smoked a lil and had some vodka. If you ever had a chance to win this is the time hehe ;) -

30l1hcw.png

--truly inspirational speech-
This challenge is for everyone, you out there currently in a clan hoping for an end of the misery caused by noobs, BS'ers and the toxic community itselve. You out there forced to stay in Edge because you can't trust risking in deep wild because you know you're getting fucked. You out there in the posts above tired constantly have to deal with shittalkers, let me introduce #Fiesta. A clan where you don't have to give a fuck anymore because you know you're in the right place. We are just straight G's from the beginning; providing equipment if you need something, mandatory to rescue when a member shouts, having alts ready at any time and so on felllas. 

Drop on a post beneath or pm me ingame/forums. :skull:

Edited by Waffieownd
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.