An example for other new players

this just shows how horrible the community actually has gotten, no holds bard no more respect for these new kids, now a days an up incomer tests a legend and loses and thinks he's seasoned in a day like a netflix exclusive. honestly if you do what this person is doing you should leave the server because your cancerous.

https://gyazo.com/fd6fdc618a7e880a85984593e4cd024c 

Edited by ml gudi

this kid has teled like 30 times and been killed by me in the last 3 days continues to spam my pm and camp me even though he can't last basically the morel of the story be respectful 

and also not giving up doesn't mean your better then someone it means you can stay around long enough to embarrass yourself 

19 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

this kid has teled like 30 times and been killed by me in the last 3 days continues to spam my pm and camp me even though he can't last basically the morel of the story be respectful 

and also not giving up doesn't mean your better then someone it means you can stay around long enough to embarrass yourself 

You're permed.

This server's community has always been full of absolute rejects, are you really surprised by this attitude. RoatPKZ is literally the place to come when you're an autistic, orphan and angsty pre-teen who needs a medium to let out the fact they got abandoned by their parents and spend 90% of their time swapping from foster family to foster family, only to get beaten at each new family. It's only gotten worst now everyone gets their punishments instantly lifted and retards have just completely been allowed to run rampant just for a sense of 'equality' in this community and punishing everyone 'equally' which is pretty funny tbh, nothing will ever change either so personally don't hold your breath expecting any less retards, the number of them only grow by the day. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

This server's community has always been full of absolute rejects, are you really surprised by this attitude. RoatPKZ is literally the place to come when you're an autistic, orphan and angsty pre-teen who needs a medium to let out the fact they got abandoned by their parents and spend 90% of their time swapping from foster family to foster family, only to get beaten at each new family. It's only gotten worst now everyone gets their punishments instantly lifted and retards have just completely been allowed to run rampant just for a sense of 'equality' in this community and punishing everyone 'equally' which is pretty funny tbh, nothing will ever change either so personally don't hold your breath expecting any less retards, the number of them only grow by the day. 

Basically. 

3pcvk6.jpg

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

What are u doing here like forreal i have playd so many private servers and have NEVER seen a toxic staff member like u.

U are corrupt and punish everyone u don't like then complain when some punishments are lifted.

All u do is flame on forums and in game

11 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

What are u doing here like forreal i have playd so many private servers and have NEVER seen a toxic staff member like u.

U are corrupt and punish everyone u don't like then complain when some punishments are lifted.

nifiv.jpg 

See that's your fuck up right there, words, they don't mean shit. He'll just come back at you 2x harder by talking shit about your lack of skills with g maul/ags kills. The fact that you embody the toxic shit he was referring to, and then he'll talk about your clan and how they're also toxic. How you spread negativity, etc this post right here? just another "Exhibit A". More fuel for the final nail in your potential coffin if you ever do get punished; while it's true people do get off Scott free not naming anyone per say, flaming him won't help your cause. 

TLDR: Ignore a post if it's not directly posted at you, and don't poke the bear. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Castial said:

nifiv.jpg 

See that's your fuck up right there, words, they don't mean shit. He'll just come back at you 2x harder by talking shit about your lack of skills with g maul/ags kills. The fact that you embody the toxic shit he was referring to, and then he'll talk about your clan and how they're also toxic. How you spread negativity, etc this post right here? just another "Exhibit A". More fuel for the final nail in your potential coffin if you ever do get punished; while it's true people do get off Scott free not naming anyone per say, flaming him won't help your cause. 

TLDR: Ignore a post if it's not directly posted at you, and don't poke the bear. 

I'm flaming him? Im just saying the truth.

1) castial ur one of the worst pker ive seen if not the worst so dont bring up pk skills

When i kiln them for max with ags gmaul they keep complaing that i fight dirty etc but litteraly everyone does it all the time on EVERY SERVER MAX NHERS AGS GMAUL THATS SOMETHING U NEED TO PUT IN UR RETARDED HEAD 

10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

I'm flaming him? Im just saying the truth.

1) castial ur one of the worst pker ive seen if not the worst so dont bring up pk skills

When i kiln them for max with ags gmaul they keep complaing that i fight dirty etc but litteraly everyone does it all the time on EVERY SERVER MAX NHERS AGS GMAUL THATS SOMETHING U NEED TO PUT IN UR RETARDED HEAD 

Lmao i love the way Castial is trying to help you and quoting what people say about you yet you flame him for being a bad pker like that is remotely relevant to the situation. Why are you so defensive did your dad actually beat you fr?

38 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

If i punished everyone i didn't like then 70% of the playerbase would be banned rofl, why do you play here? Because you're not socially accepted on any other server and you couldn't get the kills you get on this game on other servers, you randomly got an ego after getting a few ags+gmaul kills pipe down you weird egotistical autism patient go and sperge somewhere else. Done a lot more on this game than you will ever realize as i'm way before your time so don't question why i'm here and most people understand and respect that who have any idea about the game or its inner workings. Just because i'm not afraid to say something back to you instead of flexing my powers i'll just call you a fucking moron (which is the truth) btw. I mean you can ask Gretar yourself i do a loto more than just "flame on forums and in game" but okay whatever you think inside that pre-teen mind. I'm also allowed to express my own opinion on the community and people within it, after all i'm still a player of this community and i can say what i want in that regard, that's not being toxic lmfao.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Lmfao are u kidding me then no one in this server is toxic they are just saying their opinion in a bad way(like u do)

Lmao yeah that's some good logic, i was saying in regards to this thread. There is a big difference between stating your opinion in a non toxic way then being a toxic asshole.

2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

honestly, not surprised no and yes with every toxin there is always something to spread it and make it worse then it should be, and this community is full of so many toxic players it honestly hurts the server as a whole, and the best way to protect yourself from toxic players, the ignore list, it's a beautiful thing.

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

To be fair Blue Dragon he sums it up pretty nice here. It does sound like an old rot and conservative thinking but some communities never change. People who are active on this forum are people who come here for their daily banter and that will continue happening. Their basically the people who keep it alive believe it or not.

@Yoobs although I've not been around for long as you did I see a certain transition in the 'toxicity', people ingame are pretty nice nowadays, especially because everyone has been talking shit for so long that it's just chill to be nice instead of constantly talking shit :') That's been my experience though. ;) 

Edited by Waffieownd
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

If i punished everyone i didn't like then 70% of the playerbase would be banned rofl, why do you play here? Because you're not socially accepted on any other server and you couldn't get the kills you get on this game on other servers, you randomly got an ego after getting a few ags+gmaul kills pipe down you weird egotistical autism patient go and sperge somewhere else.

LOOOL this is legit 100% true facts

5 hours ago, ml gudi said:

honestly, not surprised no and yes with every toxin there is always something to spread it and make it worse then it should be, and this community is full of so many toxic players it honestly hurts the server as a whole, and the best way to protect yourself from toxic players, the ignore list, it's a beautiful thing.

I agree, I pushed Gretar a lot to fix the ignored list but still that should just be for individual players that you don't like, rather than ignoring 50% of the server just in order to have some peace and quiet from the autism, flame and general tardness. Staff are meant to punish toxic players, not ignore them.

4 hours ago, Waffieownd said:

To be fair Blue Dragon he sums it up pretty nice here. It does sound like an old rot and conservative thinking but some communities never change. People who are active on this forum are people who come here for their daily banter and that will continue happening. Their basically the people who keep it alive believe it or not.

@Yoobs although I've not been around for long as you did I see a certain transition in the 'toxicity', people ingame are pretty nice nowadays, especially because everyone has been talking shit for so long that it's just chill to be nice instead of constantly talking shit :') That's been my experience though. ;) 

I don't really think it's conservative thinking it's just the legitimate truth that the community will never be toxic at it's core. But the 'banter' is the only thing that keeps this forum's alive for sure and that's largely why people like that get unpunished so often because without them this game would be very dead. Playing the same game for 3 years and dealing with the same level of 'toxicity' is bound to make you have a toxic view on most things related to the game, especially if you the game is always in a constant loop of a promised huge update, then it doesn't happen and everyone is crying about it but still continue to play 10 hours a day. I have seen no change in the 'toxicity' nor will there ever be a change tbh. The ability to talk shit on this game is the only thing that keeps this game interesting and that's why it attracts so many people like that ;)

I'm confused, what do you want to be done? I understand flaming outside of the wild being a problem, but pking is a different story. 

Pking has unspoken rules and when violated I think people have the right to respond whichever way they feel necessary. 

Also, it's good to see we have people like you trying to diffuse the situation "don't drop" "uok". I'm sure he responded "yeah I am, thanks for asking! Let's be friends!", didn't he?

It would've been smart, just for the sake of your 'argument', to show you're more mature than the people with whom you have a problem, but nope! You just weren't intelligent enough to do that

Edited by Kihfan55
3 hours ago, Persona said:

fuck u retard 

Suck my dick pussio bare 

35 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

arun no one needs to flame to have fun, people do it to build ego's and to gain the respect of the toxic players on this server.

I don't actually dislike anyone on roatpkz (apart from iyas and suor) but I keep the beef going and keep chatting shit because it's just a lot more fun than being friends with everyone. 

It just gives me more satisfaction to kill someone who cares about me killing them rather than some lavish shitter in welf suiciding to me and not caring 

Edited by Xbrzh
43 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Suck my dick pussio bare 

I don't actually dislike anyone on roatpkz (apart from iyas and suor) but I keep the beef going and keep chatting shit because it's just a lot more fun than being friends with everyone. 

It just gives me more satisfaction to kill someone who cares about me killing them rather than some lavish shitter in welf suiciding to me and not caring 

i see your point and i feel the same way but at the end of the day it's for a personal satisfaction, not a need

56 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I'm confused, what do you want to be done? I understand flaming outside of the wild being a problem, but pking is a different story. 

Pking has unspoken rules and when violated I think people have the right to respond whichever way they feel necessary. 

Also, it's good to see we have people like you trying to diffuse the situation "don't drop" "uok". I'm sure he responded "yeah I am, thanks for asking! Let's be friends!", didn't he?

It would've been smart, just for the sake of your 'argument', to show you're more mature than the people with whom you have a problem, but nope! You just weren't intelligent enough to do that

your confused because this post doesn't mean shit to you, and if you don't get it i don't see why your even here, no one asked you to be here no one tagged you, if you knew some of the back story to this fight you'd know why what was said was said, and also why this post is a thing and as you said the wild has it's own unspoken rules, and following someone around camping them when you can't kill them is breaking a mutual respect, again if my post's don't directly tag or mention you in any way feel free instead of commenting cancerous shit just stay quiet 

1 hour ago, ml gudi said:

i see your point and i feel the same way but at the end of the day it's for a personal satisfaction, not a need

your confused because this post doesn't mean shit to you, and if you don't get it i don't see why your even here, no one asked you to be here no one tagged you, if you knew some of the back story to this fight you'd know why what was said was said, and also why this post is a thing and as you said the wild has it's own unspoken rules, and following someone around camping them when you can't kill them is breaking a mutual respect, again if my post's don't directly tag or mention you in any way feel free instead of commenting cancerous shit just stay quiet 

So.. you're offended by my post, good, cool. With that being said, why didn't everyone else get told they needed to "be tagged" in order to post? Is it because I'm the only one to attack your flawed logic rather than attacking the community like everyone else? 

To respond with you trying to explain yourself... I explained why I feel the way I do pretty well. You can't defend yourself by quoting me ("unspoken rules") when you see it as an opportunity to benefit yourself when all that does is contradict your point of people acting a certain way. If people want to follow you around and camp you because of something you did then that's there parogative. It's a pking server and ragging is a style of pking integrated as pking has become more no honor. 

I'm going to freely post on the forums wherever I choose

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

So.. you're offended by my post, good, cool. With that being said, why didn't everyone else get told they needed to "be tagged" in order to post? Is it because I'm the only one to attack your flawed logic rather than attacking the community like everyone else? 

To respond with you trying to explain yourself... I explained why I feel the way I do pretty well. You can't defend yourself by quoting me ("unspoken rules") when you see it as an opportunity to benefit yourself when all that does is contradict your point of people acting a certain way. If people want to follow you around and camp you because of something you did then that's there parogative. It's a pking server and ragging is a style of pking integrated as pking has become more no honor. 

I'm going to freely post on the forums wherever I choose

offended? nothing you say can offend me your talking on a topic one you have no idea what it's about, two you live in the rant / flame section so you can just stop talking, you legit feed off of the community's negativity, and defending myself? where? i said your welcome to leave my post and yes because your one of the only toxic people on here you can see your way off my post no one cares what you have to say, you're legit irrelevant on this post, if you want to try and be relevant go back to the cancer section of the forums. 

ps. talking about someones right or privilege in no honor pking, i won't even tell you how dumb you are, but i will tell you this don't use words you can't spell. prerogative* 

17 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

offended? nothing you say can offend me your talking on a topic one you have no idea what it's about, two you live in the rant / flame section so you can just stop talking, you legit feed off of the community's negativity, and defending myself? where? i said your welcome to leave my post and yes because your one of the only toxic people on here you can see your way off my post no one cares what you have to say, you're legit irrelevant on this post, if you want to try and be relevant go back to the cancer section of the forums. 

ps. talking about someones right or privilege in no honor pking, i won't even tell you how dumb you are, but i will tell you this don't use words you can't spell. prerogative* 

So because I use a board (rants) for the intended purpose that I am defending that means I can't speak on a point you're trying to make that I appose? Sounds like you're just upset that someone is disagreeing with you on something that is not exactly a 'hot take'-probably 70% of this server thinks as you do. Your opinion is that the community is "cancer", yet in your topic the only evidence to defend that statement is you being "cancer" (by your thought process, not mine) yourself.

You telling me I'm "welcome" to leave your post only makes me laugh. If you felt strongly enough to post about something you should have the intellect to defend it. You're simply a vegetable-sponge mix if you sit there soaking up every opinion you hear and splurting it out (sponge), meanwhile, you're unable to defend your poorly thought out opinion (vegetable).

So as a veteran of this server and someone who plays it ~everyday, I am irrelevant to this post? How can you even be so naïve to say that? I think I'd be "relevant" (not what I tried to achieve in my post to begin with?) in any post regarding this server considering the amount of time/effort I put into it but that is truly "irrelevant" to this topic.

Pretty ironic you're trying to be the 'grammar police' when your grammar is atrocious at best. I don't care if I spell words correct/incorrectly because anything I write is IRL common vocabulary for me. I can be corrected but that doesn't nullify my point, does it?

Edited by Kihfan55
22 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

So because I use a board (rants) for the intended purpose that I am defending that means I can't speak on a point you're trying to make that I appose? Sounds like you're just upset that someone is disagreeing with you on something that is not exactly a 'hot take'-probably 70% of this server thinks as you do. Your opinion is that the community is "cancer", yet in your topic the only evidence to defend that statement is you being "cancer" (by your thought process, not mine) yourself.

You telling me I'm "welcome" to leave your post only makes me laugh. If you felt strongly enough to post about something you should have the intellect to defend it. You're simply a vegetable-sponge mix if you sit there soaking up every opinion you hear and splurting it out (sponge), meanwhile, you're unable to defend your poorly thought out opinion (vegetable).

So as a veteran of this server and someone who plays it ~everyday, I am irrelevant to this post? How can you even be so naïve to say that? I think I'd be "relevant" (not what I tried to achieve in my post to begin with?) in any post regarding this server considering the amount of time/effort I put into it but that is truly "irrelevant" to this topic.

Pretty ironic you're trying to be the 'grammar police' when your grammar is atrocious at best. I don't care if I spell words correct/incorrectly because anything I write is IRL common vocabulary for me. I can be corrected but that doesn't nullify my point, does it?

do you not see what you just said?  your on here defending something you also do, so but because i post it it's different? you legit talk some of the most disrespectful shit on the server in game and i make a forum post that doesn't involve you, yes your welcome to leave, and i don't mind people who disagree with me or give constructive criticism, but people being ignorant talking out of there ass, using big words [and on some using them completely wrong example in my last post] doesn't  make any sense honestly and i posted a statement, a statement is a direct fact, and no i don't have to defend a fact let alone against an idiot who doesn't know what they're saying, talking about how your a vet congrats? you want a cookie? i've been on this server longer then you don't speak like your above me because if anything your below me, or on the same level you'll never be better then anyone on here in a personal standpoint not a game play one, and grammar police?? are you really that ignorant that you mistake me correcting your SPELLING that you think i'm correcting your grammar? and no i don't have the best grammar but i don't see how that is any of your business. so please continue to embarrass yourself i'm kinda enjoying watching you just sit here and take laps on this post kinda funny tbh, now that that's done have fun replying with whatever you wanted i've proved my point in this if your to ignorant to get it ask @Yoobs to explain it to you and if he talks really slow for you, you might just get it

20 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Basically you shit talk him, but when he replies back even harder your in tears and you cry corrupt? 

23 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

do you not see what you just said?  your on here defending something you also do, so but because i post it it's different? you legit talk some of the most disrespectful shit on the server in game and i make a forum post that doesn't involve you, yes your welcome to leave, and i don't mind people who disagree with me or give constructive criticism, but people being ignorant talking out of there ass, using big words [and on some using them completely wrong example in my last post] doesn't  make any sense honestly and i posted a statement, a statement is a direct fact, and no i don't have to defend a fact let alone against an idiot who doesn't know what they're saying, talking about how your a vet congrats? you want a cookie? i've been on this server longer then you don't speak like your above me because if anything your below me, or on the same level you'll never be better then anyone on here in a personal standpoint not a game play one, and grammar police?? are you really that ignorant that you mistake me correcting your SPELLING that you think i'm correcting your grammar? and no i don't have the best grammar but i don't see how that is any of your business. so please continue to embarrass yourself i'm kinda enjoying watching you just sit here and take laps on this post kinda funny tbh, now that that's done have fun replying with whatever you wanted i've proved my point in this if your to ignorant to get it ask @Yoobs to explain it to you and if he talks really slow for you, you might just get it

Yes, I certainly see what I just said... it's what I've been saying for the past 5 posts as well- I find nothing wrong with flaming in pking. Show me where I otherwise contradicted that opinion?

A "statement" isn't a fact in any way let alone a "direct" one? Stating that the community is "toxic" or "cancer" are opinions and opinions without any thought are just baseless words

"wahhh!! Wahhhhhh!!!! I'm a baby and ur using big words!!!!" Lmfao! I don't know any other way to speak other than the way I do? I don't use big words.. if you read all of my other posts I type the exact same way. Also, I didn't "use" the word wrong, I spelled it wrong. Grammar police is referred to as either grammar or spelling, but nice try

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DGrammar%20Nazi%26amp%3Dtrue

I love your attempt to deflect this entire topic astray from your original point onto me. My guess is that my opinion made you change your mind and realize how idiotic and impractical your opinion was. 

If that's not the case I'd like a rebuttal for my original post

Edited by Kihfan55
3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Yes, I certainly see what I just said... it's what I've been saying for the past 5 posts as well- I find nothing wrong with flaming in pking. Show me where I otherwise contradicted that opinion?

A "statement" isn't a fact in any way let alone a "direct" one? Stating that the community is "toxic" or "cancer" are opinions and opinions without any thought are just baseless words

"wahhh!! Wahhhhhh!!!! I'm a baby and ur using big words!!!!" Lmfao! I don't know any other way to speak other than the way I do? I don't use big words.. if you read all of my other posts I type the exact same way. Also, I didn't "use" the word wrong, I spelled it wrong. Grammar police is referred to as either grammar or spelling, but nice try

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DGrammar%20Nazi%26amp%3Dtrue

I love your attempt to deflect this entire topic astray from your original point onto me. My guess is that my opinion made you change your mind and realize how idiotic and impractical your opinion was. 

If that's not the case I'd like a rebuttal for my original post

you used the urban dictionary to explain your point, legit that shows how dumb you are but since you want to use it take a look at this one http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=urban dictionary since it's obviously relevant to use lmfao, and no in your first post you talk about flaming in the wild is fine but then you mention me talking shit to this kid in the wild? nice catch 22, and yes if you actually look up what a statement is it is indeed a fact, google is a beautiful thing you used it to correct me the second time but you can't the first one? interesting, and that baby impression because i called you stupid just shows your immaturity, i called you stupid and say you have no clue what your talking about and you come back with "wahh wahh" like really? you've been around how long and you still can't think of anything better? honestly just stop replying and save yourself the time and embarrassment, and i'm what? i'm in no way going off topic or trying to astray from anything lmfao if you actually read what i type, all i've done from the first thing i said you is that your ignorant, yes still on that topic, that you're irrelevant here, winch is a fact, and i've been pulling your shit apart and showing you how wrong you actually are, so again just stop wasting your time talking, and no the fact by the way was if you do what the person above does you should quit, and that is a fact, and because you think the community isn't cancer it makes what i'm saying opinion? no. anywhere else yes, it's my personal opinion but on this server it's a fact that 70% of the server is becoming toxic, and you can say what you want you telling me it isn't a fact is for one ignorant, and two it's just being blind to the fact.

6 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

you used the urban dictionary to explain your point, legit that shows how dumb you are but since you want to use it take a look at this one http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=urban dictionary since it's obviously relevant to use lmfao, and no in your first post you talk about flaming in the wild is fine but then you mention me talking shit to this kid in the wild? nice catch 22, and yes if you actually look up what a statement is it is indeed a fact, google is a beautiful thing you used it to correct me the second time but you can't the first one? interesting, and that baby impression because i called you stupid just shows your immaturity, i called you stupid and say you have no clue what your talking about and you come back with "wahh wahh" like really? you've been around how long and you still can't think of anything better? honestly just stop replying and save yourself the time and embarrassment, and i'm what? i'm in no way going off topic or trying to astray from anything lmfao if you actually read what i type, all i've done from the first thing i said you is that your ignorant, yes still on that topic, that you're irrelevant here, winch is a fact, and i've been pulling your shit apart and showing you how wrong you actually are, so again just stop wasting your time talking, and no the fact by the way was if you do what the person above does you should quit, and that is a fact, and because you think the community isn't cancer it makes what i'm saying opinion? no. anywhere else yes, it's my personal opinion but on this server it's a fact that 70% of the server is becoming toxic, and you can say what you want you telling me it isn't a fact is for one ignorant, and two it's just being blind to the fact.

Top Definition

Those who seek to have correct English written online. They are not opponents of free speech, or 1337. They merely wish that the fundamentals of English are withheld. They will correct bad Grammar and Spelling,

I'm sorry that a slang phrase wouldn't be in an actual dictionary.. Actual state of you for even saying something that stupid LOL. How else would you determine the definition of something like that? Literally brain damaged lol

Seeing as though you actually have a severely low comprehension level of I'll try to put it in terms you may understand
The guy flaming you = Good
You flaming him = Good
You saying flaming is bad = Hypocrisy

My baby reference was in reference to you saying I used "big words" not you "calling me stupid" (Where did you even say that? LOL)... I thought that was pretty clear considering I said "you're using big words" in the following sentence..???

Putting a percentage (that I made up that was completely random btw LOL) on something in which you have no way to prove just makes you look so unbelievably stupid.
"and because you think the community isn't cancer it makes what I'm saying opinion"
-no, I think me saying the community *isn't* cancer is my opinion which I have supported with actual thought. We both have opinions but you have nothing to support it aside from your own hypocrisy

Until you read this I'm not going to let you keep saying things are facts

26 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

Ml bro, let's go over a few things. Can't be calling someone out for grammar if your shit ain't on fleek. Your = possessive, you're = you are, also make sure to capitalize your "I's". That being said grammar ain't shit as long you accurately convey your words, it's a relaxed pking community not nazi grammar school. Also a statement is not a fact, it's just a declaration. 

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Lmfao, saying his only real evidence to the community being cancer are his posts pure comedian. 

Edited by Castial
2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Top Definition

Those who seek to have correct English written online. They are not opponents of free speech, or 1337. They merely wish that the fundamentals of English are withheld. They will correct bad Grammar and Spelling,

I'm sorry that a slang phrase wouldn't be in an actual dictionary.. Actual state of you for even saying something that stupid LOL. How else would you determine the definition of something like that? Literally brain damaged lol

Seeing as though you actually have a severely low comprehension level of I'll try to put it in terms you may understand
The guy flaming you = Good
You flaming him = Good
You saying flaming is bad = Hypocrisy

My baby reference was in reference to you saying I used "big words" not you "calling me stupid" (Where did you even say that? LOL)... I thought that was pretty clear considering I said "you're using big words" in the following sentence..???

Putting a percentage (that I made up that was completely random btw LOL) on something in which you have no way to prove just makes you look so unbelievably stupid.
"and because you think the community isn't cancer it makes what I'm saying opinion"
-no, I think me saying the community *isn't* cancer is my opinion which I have supported with actual thought. We both have opinions but you have nothing to support it aside from your own hypocrisy

Until you read this I'm not going to let you keep saying things are facts

okay since you like to quote me go find where i said anything about this kid flaming, it wasn't about flaming it was about how he acted what he said and how he said it it's not just about "flaming" and no i don't talk shit to people unless they directly involve me so if i flame anyone it's because they either provoked me or they're just being ignorant towards me, and if you have to ask me where i said something you should probably use your elementary school lessons and re-read, and you saying that i made up the percentage in a way your right but anyone who's played long enough and pays attention can round the percentage it's actually not hard using the player base but anyway i'm done repeating myself i'll leave you to fill your ego in this post.

3 minutes ago, Castial said:

Ml bro, let's go over a few things. Can't be calling someone out for grammar if your shit ain't on fleek. Your = possessive, you're = you are, also make sure to capitalize your "I's". That being said grammar ain't shit as long you accurately convey your words, it's a relaxed pking community not nazi grammar school. Also a statement is not a fact, it's just a declaration. 

Lmfao, saying his only real evidence to the community being cancer are his posts pure comedian. 

one you both are dumb as fuck your correcting my grammar saying that what i did i never said shit about grammar i corrected his spelling anyone with a brain knows grammar and spelling are both two very different things, so constantly saying i corrected his grammar is ignorant in it's self, and honestly why are you even here? don't fuel a bond fire you don't belong around, now as i told spy you can sit here and say whatever you want to fill your ego i'll be leaving the post, have a good day c:

13 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

okay since you like to quote me go find where i said anything about this kid flaming, it wasn't about flaming it was about how he acted what he said and how he said it it's not just about "flaming" and no i don't talk shit to people unless they directly involve me so if i flame anyone it's because they either provoked me or they're just being ignorant towards me, and if you have to ask me where i said something you should probably use your elementary school lessons and re-read, and you saying that i made up the percentage in a way your right but anyone who's played long enough and pays attention can round the percentage it's actually not hard using the player base but anyway i'm done repeating myself i'll leave you to fill your ego in this post.

Okay then, if the problem isn't him flaming then the problem is directly involving PKing? So what is your issue? Is it regarding 'ragging' or is it peoples attitudes? I think either way you're a hypocrite because do you really think you're innocent if you flame back every time people flame you? You literally used my exact point in the reasons why you flame, "provoked me", which is what I suspect (don't care if he did/didn't, that is your side of the story) happened with this guy. You have reasons to "act toxic" as does everyone else.

Of course I'm right you made that percentage up. I said 70% in a previous post and you just said it lol. You can't "round up" the "toxic" people unless Gretar gives you the char files of the 2m registered members and you go through each and every one and put people into a 'who ML gudi! thinks is cancer!' pile. If you don't think that's an opinion as I just put it, you're very stubborn and truly are ignorant

Edited by Kihfan55
10 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

one you both are dumb as fuck your correcting my grammar saying that what i did i never said shit about grammar i corrected his spelling anyone with a brain knows grammar and spelling are both two very different things, so constantly saying i corrected his grammar is ignorant in it's self, and honestly why are you even here? don't fuel a bond fire you don't belong around, now as i told spy you can sit here and say whatever you want to fill your ego i'll be leaving the post, have a good day c:

Capitalization and punctuation are grammar though. As for the others I was helping you out, you know it's totally ok to admit when you're wrong and just better yourself from it. Taking one loss won't destroy your roatpkz street cred, any who it's silly to care about such a thing. 

Just now, Castial said:

Capitalization and punctuation are grammar though. As for the others I was helping you out, you know it's totally ok to admit when you're wrong and just better yourself from it. Taking one loss won't destroy your roatpkz street cred, any who it's silly to care about such a thing. 

yes so take your advice and just admit your wrong i corrected his spelling i didn't correct anything grammar on anything i said go re read, honestly i was a bit hostile in that last post that was my bad but no i corrected what he misspelled never his grammar

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Okay then, if the problem isn't him flaming than the problem is directly involving PKing? So what is your issue? Is it regarding 'ragging' or is it peoples attitudes? I think either way you're a hypocrite because do you really think you're innocent if you flame back every time people flame you? You literally used my exact point in the reasons why you flame, "provoked me", which is what I suspect (don't care if he did/didn't, that is your side of the story) happened with this guy. You have reasons to "act toxic" as does everyone else.

Of course I'm right you made that percentage up. I said 70% in a previous post and you just said it lol. You can't "round up" the "toxic" people unless Gretar gives you the char files of the 2m registered members and you go through each and every one and put people into a 'who ML gudi! thinks is cancer!' pile. If you don't think that's an opinion as I just put it you're very stubborn and truly are ignorant

the fact is simply this the difference between toxic and non toxic players is at the end of the day there maturity. winch you do lack, now this is my last reply to you again feel free to build your ego on my post 

3 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

yes so take your advice and just admit your wrong i corrected his spelling i didn't correct anything grammar on anything i said go re read, honestly i was a bit hostile in that last post that was my bad but no i corrected what he misspelled never his grammar

Np.

Should have added the word policing next to grammar, but essentially pointing out mistakes and typos will highlight your own faults in other areas.  

Just now, Castial said:

Np.

Should have added the word policing next to grammar, but essentially pointing out mistakes and typos will highlight your own faults in other areas.  

that's fine i'm a human i'm not perfect but i didn't misspell anything but yeah i see your point lol