• tupac
    • zoradz
    • ban152
    • killbob
    • nyzic
    • suor
    • tacoman
    • bankai

this topic is about the players favorite staff member! img.png.473883a25dfc1f7ffc7856821b2de09a.png

this topic is made with no hate, just for fun and to see what the Roat Pkz community choose as their favorite staff. img-1.png.9fbd8422433a7263730b5cdef4aac3cf.png

good luck to every staff member. img-8.png.26c5e940f7ddbf74ab3041243e34738a.png

forum staff are also included, so is staff manager img-4.png.c45a4e8a451b953af676fe6a72a751ca.png

no offensive replies.img-5.png.2fe702127e13fd5652e13ed7d6d8caa2.png

hope everyone could get as many as possible to vote, would make the topic a lot more interesting. img-10.png.e4b179945ec7efd715ce22382621dc78.png

go!!! img-11.png.3d17ca590a760175ed1b0183be8a391e.png

Edited by SWAGMASTER

Too many of you are 2k18 players as in not here yet, so you might know about the REAL best staff member. That's ok because I'm going to enlighten you it was a while ago so this staff member retired, but when he was here he was legit the most active, the most unyielding and the most fair. When I say the most active I legit mean this mother fucker did not go offline for a mili-second, he monitored each person on the server with such precision that if you stepped out of line enough times, he'd sniped you all the way to jail. He never flamed or got into clan beef, this man didn't just redefine the word professional he renamed the word itself. 

This legendary staff member was mod bot, Rip. 

1c3005778f1fc767e1de7b8bb3146d3e.gif

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Poll: Does Swagmaster make polls about random things?

- Yes

-No

yeah, i enjoy it and call me lion tales.

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Serious question: do you just enjoy making polls about random things?

fk u, if i could vote i would vote for u... prick :( KappaPride.

Edited by SWAGMASTER

u guys are so bad, im just saying.

i aint playing this game anymore just dont give me headache, im done with this broken game just saying, playing another rsps atm, and i told you guys all Server supports are shit between @Nyzic @Killbob just saying the rest are stakers / never only and all beggers and flamers just saying.

i just wanted to help this server but if i get flamed daily etc etc it wont be.

i was doing giveaways to make people enjoy the game to give them a start so they wont quit the game, and i was daily helping in yell, i was daily online but dont worry @Zoradz has better staffs that does good, i told you all that amirleid is a worst ss in the game hes just #1 begger and that suor is #1 flamer and hater he was flaming me about staff hunt etc while he was hunting hes self.

and listen zoradz about the flame to Jblind ask him why i flamed him, and about the flame to you guys ask why, this arabic server are all flamers, Stakers, Haters, and corrupted and beggers just saying the staffs doesnt even help the server only just sitting and waiting.

but im done with this server enjoy the game guys,

@Smackd @jblind @Gretar @SWAGMASTER @Kihfan55

Peace out,

Kane

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gym Life said:

i aint playing this game anymore just dont give me headache, im done with this broken game just saying, playing another rsps atm, and i told you guys all Server supports are shit between @Nyzic @Killbob just saying the rest are stakers / never only and all beggers and flamers just saying.

i was doing giveaways to make people enjoy the game to give them a start so they wont quit the game, and i was daily helping in yell, i was daily online but dont worry @Zoradz has better staffs that does good, i told you all that amirleid is a worst ss in the game hes just #1 begger and that suor is #1 flamer and hater he was flaming me about staff hunt etc while he was hunting hes self.

and listen zoradz about the flame to Jblind ask him why i flamed him, and about the flame to you guys ask why, this arabic server are all flamers, Stakers, Haters, and corrupted and beggers just saying the staffs doesnt even help the server only just sitting and waiting.

Peace out,

Kane

first of all, you also flame too much..... hate too much and you need to see different situations in different perspectives... you want everything to go your way etc....

you would be staff if you would not been a dick to so many ppl etc.... 

gl in the new server your playing on.

see you ingame next week.

perspective
perspective

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

first of all, you also flame too much..... hate too much and you need to see different situations in different perspectives... you want everything to go your way etc....

you would be staff if you would not been a dick to so many ppl etc.... 

gl in the new server your playing on.

see you ingame next week.

perspective

perspective

well, first of all u guys hating me and flaming u dick, u guys starting it, go check the chatlogs who starts first whos flaming me '' ahahhahaha staff hunt Gym life u suck u better stop etc etc'' dude u guys start and i react on that like what jblind did by saying ahahha he bought votes etc man u guys are so bad 70% of the game likes me and 30% of u arabs dislikes because u guys cant have it that im much better then you all.

1 minute ago, Gym Life said:

well, first of all u guys hating me and flaming u dick, u guys starting it, go check the chatlogs who starts first whos flaming me '' ahahhahaha staff hunt Gym life u suck u better stop etc etc'' dude u guys start and i react on that like what jblind did by saying ahahha he bought votes etc man u guys are so bad 70% of the game likes me and 30% of u arabs dislikes because u guys cant have it that im much better then you all.

rofl, thats why you get hate, calling people arabs when they ain't, and not learning to ignore flamers, and cant act professional when you have to.

staff members gets allot of criticism.....but handle it without going full retard.... maybe Zoradz saw that as a weak point of yours... everything you did and said ruined your chance of getting SS.... Zoradz did nothing wrong in my opinion. 

you have to see this in another perspective and i think you would not even chose yourself as a SS :/ 

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Peace out,

Kane

+1

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

rofl, thats why you get hate, calling people arabs when they ain't, and not learning to ignore flamers, and cant act professional when you have to.

staff members gets allot of criticism.....but handle it without going full retard.... maybe Zoradz saw that as a weak point of yours... everything you did and said ruined your chance of getting SS.... Zoradz did nothing wrong in my opinion. 

you have to see this in another perspective and i think you would not even chose yourself as a SS :/ 

Haha you have that as a brain u fking stupid so u let urself get flamed by players for no reason or lemme say when u try to help, lmao why dont people give me a motivation by saying " yo gym life you doing good man keep it up ur a nice helper" between flaming me u noob why always flame go watch urself first between lookin to others there is always a reason why does people flame and not supportin each other tell me then....

3 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Haha you have that as a brain u fking stupid so u let urself get flamed by players for no reason or lemme say when u try to help, lmao why dont people give me a motivation by saying " yo gym life you doing good man keep it up ur a nice helper" between flaming me u noob why always flame go watch urself first between lookin to others there is always a reason why does people flame and not supportin each other tell me then....

What noob

And ofc im always right people gives me +1 because i speak the truth maybe u guys remember the day when i made a topic about the game jblind were declining it... why??? Because everything what i said was true and ofc staffs will delete it. Im always true and saying right things never lied about it, ive made 3 reports about players breaking rules while suor and amirleid1 laughing at me because i didnt get ss, but no problem no need tho but dont cry when there is 100-150 players and if u guys gettin money, after ive made alot of reports what did i get from u guys?? Not even a thank you, Respect to you all for that not even saying thanks like bravo.

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

What noob

??

Just now, jblind said:

To be more clear as SS you can't actually do anything anyways so what do you expect of them? 

Well what happend with 8 ss tell me?? Ban152 stake addict bankai stake addict taco man never only tell me then love wings never online amireleid fked it up, suor #1 corrupt tell me then

Just now, Gym Life said:

And ofc im always right people gives me +1 because i speak the truth maybe u guys remember the day when i made a topic about the game jblind were declining it... why??? Because everything what i said was true and ofc staffs will delete it. Im always true and saying right things never lied about it, ive made 3 reports about players breaking rules while suor and amirleid1 laughing at me because i didnt get ss, but no problem no need tho but dont cry when there is 100-150 players and if u guys gettin money, after ive made alot of reports what did i get from u guys?? Not even a thank you, Respect to you all for that not even saying thanks like bravo.

??

You spammed the same topic 5+ times and I hide to hide them and watch you (pain in the fucking ass) because the topic you made was not constructive in anyway in was more of a straight attack to roat and included the likes of  'get cancer' and more to the community

Just now, jblind said:

You spammed the same topic 5+ times and I hide to hide them and watch you (pain in the fucking ass) because the topic you made was not constructive in anyway in was more of a straight attack to roat and included the likes of  'get cancer' and more to the community

Yea my opinion and every1 wanted to see it and if you deleting it i will post it again for sure

Just now, Smackd said:

Gym life is right he deserves ss I think we should speak to @Zoradz and finally give him it 

nvm he quit :(

Lmao

Well hope the staffs make it better, 

just saying this will never go anywhere

Just now, Zoradz said:

I can't deal with this thread anymore...

Ohhohoho dont u just always closing the topic u can never deal with it just stop...

Well @Smackd no joke brother u were the best staffs that ive ever met bro like no joke u were always positive but dont worry man there will become a day that they will realise what it meant for.

10 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Ohhohoho dont u just always closing the topic u can never deal with it just stop...

Well @Smackd no joke brother u were the best staffs that ive ever met bro like no joke u were always positive but dont worry man there will become a day that they will realise what it meant for.

Thanks,maybe Gretar will deal with zoradz and jblind soon, sick of them a lil too always say no when I say you for ss -.-

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

I didn't close it. 
You quit, why are you here.

8 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

I didn't close it. 
You quit, why are you here.

I decide my self when im here or not m8, its not your game or what?? Because ur a Staff manager or whatever piece of shit that doesnt make u the owner of the game or decide what im gonna do.

And you close mostly each of topic when you cant have it m8, ofc u cant have it or deal with it true tho...

Edited by Gym Life