27-03-2017 -- Staff feedback by Kane

Gym Life

Whats up guys,

im gonna give a feedback about all staffs dont be mad this is not hate or flame just gonna say all the truth.

Gretar - good guy, trusted a man of hes word.

Legend - never see him online i guess he is doing Forums things also good!

Yoobs - a piece of agro man, that is always mad and mostly hated, hes banning / muting or jailing people when he gets killed or when people stands near him.

Smackd - best staff ive ever seen!!

John - good forum Admin

Zoradz - idk about him just frustating me and making wrong decisions.

Jblind - a 2 faces man hes 1 time behind you and the 2e hes bsing you idk but i dont like him.

Tupac - idk also time change

about ss 

well i wasnt online for 3-4 weeks i saw that 3-4 people got demoted which is good. well Nyzic and Killbob are the best ss atm but Taco man could be too if he comes online much. The rest are shit just no words for them if im gonna talk i will flame but i wont so just saying the rest are shit, Stake / begg / Hate more not.

• Upvote 1

Gretar - <3

Yoobs - <3

Smackd - <3

John - good forum Admin

Jblind - a 2 faces man hes 1 time behind you and the 2e hes bsing you idk but i dont like him.

Just now, Gym Life said:

True, thats my feedback :) mostly about you im wondering if you are agro ingame how are you irl tho? Its not flame im wondering.

That's not feedback, you're not stating what could be improved you dumb fucking 4ner. Irl is completely irrelevant like all you do is talk about random shit and not provide anything valid but what do i expect from a 13 year old special ed downie that cannot take no for an answer. Literally no-one cares about what you have to say, you could not be anymore irrelevant and if you want to talk about irl are you such a fucking moron irl, like did your parents leave you outside a church and everyone feels sorry for you and never says no to you. This community is made up of a quite a few people that got abandoned at birth, maybe you can join a support group with them? Go vent your frustration to your social worker weirdo 4n fuck.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

That's not feedback, you're not stating what could be improved you dumb fucking 4ner. Irl is completely irrelevant like all you do is talk about random shit and not provide anything valid but what do i expect from a 13 year old special ed downie that cannot take no for an answer. Literally no-one cares about what you have to say, you could not be anymore irrelevant and if you want to talk about irl are you such a fucking moron irl, like did your parents leave you outside a church and everyone feels sorry for you and never says no to you. This community is made up of a quite a few people that got abandoned at birth, maybe you can join a support group with them? Go vent your frustration to your social worker weirdo 4n fuck.

Man you have a adopted family like forreal you parents left you thats why you are agro now i get it lol, i feel bad for you yoobs excuses man i frustated you.. hahaha

• Upvote 1
Just now, Gym Life said:

Man you have a adopted family like forreal you parents left you thats why you are agro now i get it lol, i feel bad for you yoobs excuses man i frustated you.. hahaha

I have a fully functioning family, multiple siblings and two parents (that are my real parents) but yeah just replicate what i say to you and try and insult me with it because you have nothing else valid to input you dumb fuck. If anyone feels bad for anyone, i feel bad for you being so upset over not getting server support on a game that was evidently your whole entire life. Maybe for your make a wish you can get server support for a day.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

+ 100000

24 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Whats up guys,

im gonna give a feedback about all staffs dont be mad this is not hate or flame just gonna say all the truth.

Gretar - good guy, trusted a man of hes word.

Yoobs - a piece of agro man, that is always mad and mostly hated, hes banning / muting or jailing people when he gets killed or when people stands near him.

Smackd - best staff ive ever seen!!

John - good forum Admin

about ss 

well i wasnt online for 3-4 weeks i saw that 3-4 people got demoted which is good. well Nyzic and Killbob are the best ss atm but Taco man could be too if he comes online much. The rest are shit just no words for them if im gonna talk i will flame but i wont so just saying the rest are shit, Stake / begg / Hate more not.

Kinda accurate

• Upvote 1

I'll just do this too because I'm bored

Gretar - Very lazy

Legend - Does an extremely good job, he's mostly on alts though

Yoobs - Does a good job, especially on forums. However, I think he's a little too cocky/toxic but I can clearly see why, players show him no respect

Smackd - TBE, just a bit inactive :/ (or is it timezones?)

John -

Zoradz - Hahaha

Jblind - If we didn't have 3 admins already I'd be happy af if this guy got it, does a really good job

Tupac - A nice guy, does his job well

I have a fully functioning family, multiple siblings and two parents (that are my real parents) but yeah just replicate what i say to you and try and insult me with it because you have nothing else valid to input you dumb fuck. If anyone feels bad for anyone, i feel bad for you being so upset over not getting server support on a game that was evidently your whole entire life. Maybe for your make a wish you can get server support for a day.

Nah dude dont worry i dont need SS for what am i gonna waste my time for it, Jblind told me its just a waste man by investing ur time for this game, hes true tho for what am i gonna waste my time to help the server while the other staffs chilling or working or whatever go fk this server and put it in ur ass u dumbfk go invest ur enitre life to the server no need ss. Bye noobcake

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

+ 100000

Kinda accurate

You're only saying that because you're on bad terms with Yoobs/he has kicked your ass so many times it's came to a point where hate and jealousy has developed in your mind. You're both irrelevant, and flaming Yoobs will just result in you dumb idiots getting punished then begging for unmute. :P

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Gym Life said:

Nah dude dont worry i dont need SS for what am i gonna waste my time for it, Jblind told me its just a waste man by investing ur time for this game, hes true tho for what am i gonna waste my time to help the server while the other staffs chilling or working or whatever go fk this server and put it in ur ass u dumbfk go invest ur enitre life to the server no need ss. Bye noobcake

Yeah all you did was give people items and beg us for SS and now you're saying it's a waste of time just because you realized that absolutely no-one wants to give you staff on the staff team, that's a bit awkward already. Look at the way you type you're literally a 13 year old lebanese boy just fucking give up. Go cry some more about not getting staff on a server you embarrassment of a human see if you can donate your soul to someone that deserves to live.

2 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

I know you're speaking directly to Yoobs, but I'm just quickly going to remind you that you paid for votes on a poll regarding who'll be next SS (as if that was even being taken seriously) and on top of that you begged every single staff to help you get SS, you were just trying SO FUCKING HARD now that means nothing for you?

ur still butthurt over not getting it that's just how it is and if you're gonna argue on that then ur just a braindead useless retard get off forums

• Upvote 1

who are u ?

5 minutes ago, Hamza said:

You're only saying that because you're on bad terms with Yoobs/he has kicked your ass so many times it's came to a point where hate and jealousy has developed in your mind. You're both irrelevant, and flaming Yoobs will just result in you dumb idiots getting punished then begging for unmute. :P

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Speak up also, you're just as cringy and embarrassing as Gym Life and he's crying about not getting server support.

You used to get bullied when u were a child. Now u have some kind of power at a private server and think that u are something pipe down autistic fucking downsyndrom kid

People are doing something with their lives some are at school, some have an own buisness , own carreer etc what do u have? Ur 25years old living at ur parents home and playing roatpkz 24/7 damn get a fucking life

who are u ?

You used to get bullied when u were a child. Now u have some kind of power at a private server and think that u are something pipe down autistic fucking downsyndrom kid

Who the fuck are you forreal like some shit fucking pker that got known for using an AGS + GMAUL, all people do is mock you in this community because you're such an embarrassment.

I didn't get bullied when i was a child because i was busy bullying the weak underbred children like you. I don't think i'm something just because i flame and talk to you back but i know one thing im x10 the pker you will ever be you disgusting fucking rodent. You're just some 4n fucker with good rng that made the shittest videos known to mankind and got an ego because a few people made some jokes about you in the community and you assumed that meant you were relevant. I actually feel bad for you, you're so deluded that you think you're actually relevant when no-one knows anything about you expect for your embarrassing level of pking skill and your embarrassing need to be fed attention from people in the community. People like you feed off getting attention because your mother was too busy giving her attention to her crack pipe (which she loves more than you) and your father was too busy fucking other men in the red light district. Your eyes are on opposite sides of your head you goofy fucking frog looking down syndrome pussy.

5 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

school, some have an own buisness , own carreer etc what do u have? Ur 25years old living at ur parents home and playing roatpkz 24/7 damn get a fucking life

I'm not 25 years old either you fucking mongoloid, i'm 18 and yes i live with my parents but i'm in full time education and getting a degree in computer science next year. What the fuck are you doing sitting around being an autistic cunt on a private server and thinking you're a somebody. I go outside, i have a girlfriend and enjoy my life. What do you do? Sit around in your dark room slashing your wrists to pictures of your mother with your fringe covering your eyes, shut up you goofy dutch retard and go drive your bike into a canal. 

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Stop responding to him, he's just a salty nerd

@pkmafia8 The real question is WHO ARE YOU? You were a nobody, which was a good thing for you, and you gave people the image of you being a meme/troll LOL

Probably won't get posted since I'm content moderated but oh well

Dies to 50 ags and says its rng smh.

Fought u 1000times at ::risk u never came close to kill me , actually i fucked u up if u want i can upload our fights.

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

I didn't get bullied when i was a child because i was busy bullying the weak underbred children like you

We both know u got bullied stop lying to urself. I actually feel bad for u. U must of had a though childhood.

9 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

who are u ?

Lmfao stfu, a tab on me on roatpkz or an ags gmaul stack on someone is your proudest moments in ur life so far, stop acting up to everyone ur a waste

1 minute ago, Alt said:

Stop responding to him, he's just a salty nerd

@pkmafia8 The real question is WHO ARE YOU? You were a nobody, which was a good thing for you, and you gave people the image of you being a meme/troll LOL

Probably won't get posted since I'm content moderated but oh well

You arent content moderated for nothing ur the biggest troll on forums.

Just now, pkmafia8 said:

Dies to 50 ags and says its rng smh.

Fought u 1000times at ::risk u never came close to kill me , actually i fucked u up if u want i can upload our fights.

We both know u got bullied stop lying to urself. I actually feel bad for u. U must of had a though childhood.

Shut up you downie i did fucking kill you at edge and literally i redbar'd and hit 0's on your robes more times than i have ever hit 0's in my entire life, if anyone got fucked up it was you so just stop pretending you're something. Just repeat what i said to you because you have nothing original to say, go practice your English you dumb dutch 4ner.

Just now, genj said:

Lmfao stfu, a tab on me on roatpkz or an ags gmaul stack on someone is your proudest moments in ur life so far, stop acting up to everyone ur a waste

Genj wait for my next video lmfao i cant wait

Just now, Yoobs said:

Shut up you downie i did fucking kill you at edge and literally i redbar'd and hit 0's on your robes more times than i have ever hit 0's in my entire life, if anyone got fucked up it was you so just stop pretending you're something. Just repeat what i said to you because you have nothing original to say, go practice your English you dumb dutch 4ner.

U record everything i guess well lets both upload our clips why not?

Just now, pkmafia8 said:

Genj wait for my next video lmfao i cant wait

See how pathethic and proud u are of a tab on me, "lmfao i cant wait hurr hurr"

Stop urself lmfao stop wasting time on here u fucking ape, ur trying to get relevant on ROATPKZ in 2017 ok snm

U save every single tab u get on roatpkz lmfao its like u wank to that shit, cringy kid

Just now, Yoobs said:

All my clips have been deleted obviously it's like a month old, but RM me anytime pussy.

Yh lol this retard legit holds month old clips of people tabbing lmao it gives him some sense of approvement or smth

I wonder how thickskulled this retard is irl lmfao

U guys come here with opnions like : i'm better then u etc

I come here with facts its 2-1 to yoobs and 6-0 against genj

The facts are that you think kills are everything on a game that is so broken, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. You don't have 6 more kills the genj and if our RNG was anything near yours you would of died 10 times. The fact is i'm better than you but you have better RNG than me and that's pretty obvious but yeah keep saying what you want to say, we all know how fucking deluded orphans are.

6 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

You do realize this game doesn't even function properly kills here don't mean anything, everyone joins Roat and builds and ego off a broken ags gmaul combo :joy:

• Upvote 2
Just now, pkmafia8 said:

When you get outlasted 6 times and while he outgeared me i guess im better rit? I can drop a clip right now and u will change ur opinion on that genj is better then me. Genj knows well enough that im better then him. U died twice in 10 minutes once to ags gmaul and once to a 50AGS SPEC U RETARDED FUCK

Come a fight me down you stupid fucking pussy, you keep talking but you refuse to RM just because you know i'm so much better than you lmfao. Now gmaul is fixed you wouldn't get a single kill lmfao, probably why you haven't made any videos u goofy fuck.

2 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

"6-0 against genj"

Killing me is like sex for you, you dream about it 24-7 and get a hard on every time you see me, but ur scared to speak up and too goofy to make it happend

U get a couple of tabs, thats like wanking to me lmao 

Aint ever gonna happend man, better quit the server before ur mind gets too fucked up with all the abuse u get, you're probably a really nice kid irl

Yo tupac ur cancer mother that dies irl like no joke u cancer whore child that you are only what you can do is mute me or blocking me on forums u dead ass whore child that is fked by 2 dads cancer arabic.

and yoobs u suck i cleared u 2 times u prick and u couldnt had it and flamed me, you guys are shit all staffs sucking each others dick and webcamming on skype and watching their dick

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

You do realize this game doesn't even function properly kills here don't mean anything, everyone joins Roat and builds and ego off a broken ags gmaul combo :joy:

Killed him with an 50ags?

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Come a fight me down you stupid fucking pussy, you keep talking but you refuse to RM just because you know i'm so much better than you lmfao. Now gmaul is fixed you wouldn't get a single kill lmfao, probably why you haven't made any videos u goofy fuck.

1 i have exams atm

2 once i rebuild i will show no mercy

5 minutes ago, genj said:

"6-0 against genj"

Killing me is like sex for you, you dream about it 24-7 and get a hard on every time you see me, but ur scared to speak up and too goofy to make it happend

U get a couple of tabs, thats like wanking to me lmao 

Aint ever gonna happend man, better quit the server before ur mind gets too fucked up with all the abuse u get, you're probably a really nice kid irl

He's saying killing someone doesnt mean ur better

But if i outlast u 6 times that kinda shows that im better or am i wrong here

1 minute ago, Full protein said:

Yo tupac ur cancer mother that dies irl like no joke u cancer whore child that you are only what you can do is mute me or blocking me on forums u dead ass whore child that is fked by 2 dads cancer arabic.

and yoobs u suck i cleared u 2 times u prick and u couldnt had it and flamed me, you guys are shit all staffs sucking each others dick and webcamming on skype and watching their dick

This literally made me laugh out loud. Are you fucking autistic or what seriously this is the dumbest flame that has ever been send my way. You're talking so much about staff members dicks it's probably all you dream about you weirdo goofy queer, go back to painting rainbow flags and braiding your boyfriend's butthole hair. Try a bit harder with your flame in the future 'kane' especially when it's something so random and fucking autistic, you literally just make yourself look even more stupid.

3 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

1 i have exams atm

You have exams atm but you camp roatpkz forums?

1 i have exams atm

He's saying killing someone doesnt mean ur better

But if i outlast u 6 times that kinda shows that im better or am i wrong here

And if i outlast u 12 times i delete it cus ur so fucking bad i dont give a fuck about it lmfao

thats the difference between me and u, and oh yh u play roatpkz 3x as much as me but u still get slapped abouts by me when im on

This literally made me laugh out loud. Are you fucking autistic or what seriously this is the dumbest flame that has ever been send my way. You're talking so much about staff members dicks it's probably all you dream about you weirdo goofy queer, go back to painting rainbow flags and braiding your boyfriend's butthole hair. Try a bit harder with your flame in the future 'kane' especially when it's something so random and fucking autistic, you literally just make yourself look even more stupid.

You have exams atm but you camp roatpkz forums?

I dont sleep

Just now, genj said:

And if i outlast u 12 times i delete it cus ur so fucking bad i dont give a fuck about it lmfao

thats the difference between me and u, and oh yh u play roatpkz 3x as much as me but u still get slapped abouts by me when im on

U never outlasted me ur to bad

I can show u a clip right now about how bad ur pray switches are and how i outswitch u

I dont sleep

U never outlasted me ur to bad

I can show u a clip right now about how bad ur pray switches are and how i outswitch u

And i can show you our session when u were hididng on kratzka but who really cares? it is afterall just you lmfao

1 minute ago, genj said:

U dont delete it because u dont give a fuck.

U have an 2001 hp pc with 10gb space

Just now, genj said:

And i can show you our session when u were hididng on kratzka but who really cares? it is afterall just you lmfao

PLS SHOW ME IT ik u wont because u will embarass urself

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

You made this to flame him, make a flame topic and people can express their opinions there. Yoobs has put a lot towards this server, which you seem to be oblivious to. You base your sole opinion of the dislike between each other. 

Zoradz - making wrong decisions.

Probs talking about not getting SS? Hence why you wouldn't be a good candidate, you're still not over it?

One of the best additions. Active, unbiased and all round helper. If he disagrees on a topic with you doesn't make him two faced, and has no effect on him  as a staff member.

One of the most active people on forums. Deserved and right position for him. Doesn't really have a bias opinion on arguments, so fits the role well when it comes to dishing out punishments.

about ss 

Aight, ngl Killbob's great, Nyzic is decent since I noticed him on more now. Ban152 and Suor both active and pkers? Just don't yell "pm for help" every minute.

• Upvote 1