- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Xex

Duel Arena guide (For Beginners)

The reason why i'm making this post is to help players avoid losing their bank at the duel arena because of a simple mistake. Unfortunately, this player forgot to bring their dragon dagger.  ;L feelsbadman

staked.png

staked2.png

staked3.png

First, you'll need to teleport ::home, and trade the half naked man with a long sword and red dragon shield. This man is called the "MELEE SHOP"

staked4.png

Once in this screen, buy one dragon dagger, and one abyssal whip (Don't worry they're free). This is a spawn server ;)

staked5.png

Some useful commands:

Whip id    ::item 4151 1

Dragon dagger id  ::item 5680 1

Don't know an item id?  ::getid "ITEM NAME"

Once you have bought those two ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY items type ::duel and hit enter. This should send you here.

Check your Combat level!

staked10.png

How to duel on Roatzpk:

(DDS/WHIP): You will equip your dragon dagger at the start of the duel and use your dragon dagger spec four times until the green special attack bar is  drained. Once it is drained, you will switch to your whip until the duel ends.

(WHIP): You will whip for the entire fight, the attack style that you choose is up to you. (I am not sure if changing the attack style actually helps or not.)

Lets duel, shall we?

staked6.png

Make sure that your inventory and options look exactly like mine. This is a Whip/Dds duel, be aware of players who toggle the No Sp.Atk button just above the Whip/Dds button.  Also be aware of scammers who claim to be dueling voting tickets.

Voting tickets look very similar to pk point tickets so be careful!

There is a price checker just above where your stake is. If the price checker is blocked by your exp tab right click that item to see if it is really the item being staked.

staked11.png

That's the price checker, you'll never be scammed if you check it.

staked7.png

Quick, now's the time to equip your dragon dagger and use the four special attacks that you have! My special attack bar has been drained so let me switch to my whip and click my opponent again for the kill.

Now that you've read this topic you'll be sure to win those stakes taking everyone's pkpt :)

Edited by Xex

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

For real how much spare time do u have

a good idea, and 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, HICK0RY said:

wow i rly needed this thnx! i doubled my bank to 400pkp = p

Np goofy

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Speak for urself

Can u stop reacting to everything just to fit in?

After im done with exams imma do some slapsesions on u.

Ur warned

The irony is the people who need this guide the most can't read or use the forums :kappa:

A+ for effort though, keep it up! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

The irony is the people who need this guide the most can't read or use the forums :kappa:

A+ for effort though, keep it up! 

lol

12 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Can u stop reacting to everything just to fit in?

After im done with exams imma do some slapsesions on u.

Ur warned

Dont speak of trying to fit in and relevance. You try and run irrelevant clans etc.  

And you are literally so hypocritical you look dumb. I am reacting to you because YOU REACTED TO THIS POST, SLATING THE GUY FOR HAVING TIME TO MAKE IT

1 minute ago, GORILLAS said:

irrelevant clans

That irrelevant clan killed u twice for max. + i have never died against ur cc in a fi. Want me to drop that clip where ur cc fi on me and u focus on me. I did 10 x more damage on u. + u got redbarred in front of ur cc while u guys fid on me smh

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

That irrelevant clan killed u twice for max. + i have never died against ur cc in a fi. Want me to drop that clip where ur cc fi on me and u focus on me. I did 10 x more damage on u. + u got redbarred in front of ur cc while u guys fid on me smh

can u stop the troll its not funny anymore

You forgot to mention the combat level, cuz if someone was pure pking then decides to go and stake right after that, he will not stop talking about his 20 losing streak!

• Upvote 1