INSTAURI TRUST TRADE VIDEO (5K to 500k)

Purpose of this video: Become trustworthy & show people that pixels mean nothing.

Networth while recording: 136K.

Why I made this video: I got scammed for 15K like this, so I thought it would be a good idea to do this without scamming people, just to become trustworthy.

WARNING: There are alot of scammers out there so don't ever trust trade anyone you don't know enough, & make sure you check the usernames properly because some scammers pretend to be close friends with similar names, also remember that scamming ain't bannable on RoatPkz so it's very easy for them to run without punishment.

Enjoy

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

I get this is to earn trust but at the same time it seems stupid and pointless lol. If you're honest and trustworthy then your friends will know, no point in making trust trades public when scammers can use it as a way to scam even more. But none the less, cool video. 

This video is also a WARNING to prevent other people from falling on this scamm :P

33 minutes ago, Castial said:

No offense to anyone who trust trades anyone who isn't like a close friend well they deserve it. Also you should have scammed Jblind on principle then pmed him "cya cleared, you gonna ban me kid? ez demote.". 

I have honour, and I ain't losing that over pixels...

2 hours ago, giedriusman said:

whats the point to pm some1 "trust trade me ur bank" and vid that? that doesnt make sense at all. u think making a video will make u trustable? and next time blure ur pms

y u hatin, u cant be trusted for 0 cuz u will end up stakin it anyway. This man has build up somethin in this game. While u afk @ duel waiting for a miracle.

Good vid Uri, :D

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Castial said:

I was joking lol. 

Next time I'll scam him for you in your name. 

@jblind read this, he may be joking but just incase xD

1 hour ago, Rijkerd2 said:

y u hatin, u cant be trusted for 0 cuz u will end up stakin it anyway. This man has build up somethin in this game. While u afk @ duel waiting for a miracle.

Good vid Uri, :D

Thanks for support

4 hours ago, giedriusman said:

whats the point to pm some1 "trust trade me ur bank" and vid that? that doesnt make sense at all. u think making a video will make u trustable? and next time blure ur pms

Why would I blur my pms? I have nothing to hide

7 hours ago, nick whimster said:

i trust traded lime hween month or 2 ago catch up got scammed to so yea compete nub blah blah blah pow pow home boy

Yeah because you didn't trust trade the insta, lotta scammers out there