lavish leader and tber down

how am i meant to take a mexican pvmer seriously? both times i risked it cos i dont take u serious u retard LMFAO (both on tank +prot) idk why you're gassed about this every1 knows i play around with you as if id ever die to someone even decent at that hp, you're a punching bag nigga😂😂😂😂

mexican-culture.jpg

i know you desperately seek my attention but behave and go back to being the normal victim that stands at bank all day b4 i embarrass u on vid and make you quit nigga dont play

Edited by Why Gg
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This guy had a bad day yesterday smfh

yh trust me 4 ways, 118 cb (practically maxed), full barrows as tank, ags vs 110, torso, dds, 5 ways also ate and clicked tab but delayed at the end ima let you have your moment be on tonight nigga ima use my 117 and match ur gear lets see what happens😂😂😂

Edited by Why Gg
40 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

yh trust me 4 ways, 118 cb (practically maxed), full barrows as tank, ags vs 110, torso, dds, 5 ways also ate and clicked tab but delayed at the end ima let you have your moment be on tonight nigga ima use my 117 and match ur gear lets see what happens😂😂😂

You smokey and Jake take excuses and use them as blankets to help u fall asleep at night

3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

how am i meant to take a mexican pvmer seriously? both times i risked it cos i dont take u serious u retard LMFAO (both on tank +prot) idk why you're gassed about this every1 knows i play around with you as if id ever die to someone even decent at that hp, you're a punching bag nigga😂😂😂😂

mexican-culture.jpg

i know you desperately seek my attention but behave and go back to being the normal victim that stands at bank all day b4 i embarrass u on vid and make you quit nigga dont play

omg L0L0L0L Embarasss me on vid? go ahead lmfao make me quit gl slowmar dont be so mad u had a bad day yesterday i get is :/ 

Mexican Pvmer 2 Slowmar 0