LIONS VS GAZELLES PART 2 (VILLI FOR MAX)

Just now, Why Gg said:

Speak up pussies LMFAO

quoting the people that killed you on 07 and roatpkz was waiting for you at 325 today in match gear pussy you speak up

dont know who that even is but cute video nonetheless 

o yh tell arun 2 keep his hp up dumbass suicider LMFAO be out this weekend when i have time imma fuck you pussies up on a real 1

Just now, Taylor said:

quoting the people that killed you on 07 and roatpkz was waiting for you at 325 today in match gear pussy you speak up

dont know who that even is but cute video nonetheless 

LOOOL you think that counts? u wasnt on all day stop gassing ima catch u slipping regardless ur gonna be silent

dont know who that is? really thats odd considering he was always in ur fall ins with reducers & tsg😂😂 1-0

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I wasn't in reducers so idk but here's sophia dying and now he pks with us so a lot can change lol I didn't even know shortty still played, ive only spoken to him at kbd ::brid

He's been in reducers fall ins before and pked with them and happens 2 be pking at the same time in a max set 

2 hours ago, Tribrid said:

Any meridian member that dies isnt with u looool throwback to 2016 when taylor got kicked for dying for max twice in 1 day FeelsBadMan

real shit lmfao 

1 hour ago, she rags said:

Hahaha this happens always when ppl die for max to us they keep denying on the forums we dont even pk with the whole mandem cuz every1 is gonna afk brid or pk at edge.   Gang gang

my nigga

• 2 weeks later...