Pkmafia/blue dragon has been suiciding to villi for 1 year+

5 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Found this in the archives LOL, back when he was just a lost edge pker who accidently typed ::easts ;l

That was a year ago when i never nhd in my life.

Actually started nhing this summer on a osrs private server and came back to roatpkz and slapped everyone.

It took me 1 month to be bettrr then alot of people on this server. While u guys have nhed for years

31 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

1:15 for Him dying to a 40 whip at brid

Never claimed to be a good brid .

And ur just mad that i killed u at brid (while i rarely brid) and used it in my vifeo

If i die at brid i dont care just so u guys know

5 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Found this in the archives LOL, back when he was just a lost edge pker who accidently typed ::easts ;l

+ i remeber how i keep killing u guys for max. Dh bombed u retards for like 8max sets

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

That was a year ago when i never nhd in my life.

Actually started nhing this summer on a osrs private server and came back to roatpkz and slapped everyone.

It took me 1 month to be bettrr then alot of people on this server. While u guys have nhed for years

Never claimed to be a good brid .

And ur just mad that i killed u at brid (while i rarely brid) and used it in my vifeo

If i die at brid i dont care just so u guys know

+ i remeber how i keep killing u guys for max. Dh bombed u retards for like 8max sets

Lool mans typing an essay lol put ur time to smth else every1 knows ur shit dont try and defend it, only diff between u then and now is u got an ego from ags gmauling 115s lmfao

• Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

i can show a full 5 minute clip of u ags gmauling at ::risk and teleporting

ur the one who got his ego from agss gmauling 

yh keep telling urself that xD u died to me with a 27-33 dds snm about ags gmauling thats all u do

delusional cringy boy :pp

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Pkmafia8 full ahrims normal spirit shield set woot 

what he made me get and cried "r0fl downgear??" cause I was in max.. I told him to get max "lmfao max and my bnak from ur team ! just gonna lefted it there . Disrespect ."

+ now he's afk cause i just battered him lol

eba9010a79663649ca6f63d3eb5b6b2f.png

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2
  • 7 months later...