Forum suggestions.

In the dark theme you can't even post a new thread since you can't type anything. 

Getting super donator rank is easy if you just type in a random name in the "IGN" on forums. 

There should be a forum feedback child board, in the feedback section. 

Increase the sizes for avatars and signatures, according to donator or super donator status. 

It'd be nice to see who is currently viewing a specific topic as well, at the bottom.  

Edited by Castial

In the dark theme you can't even post a new thread since you can't type anything. 

Getting super donator rank is easy if you just type in a random name in the "IGN" on forums. 

There should be a forum feedback child board, in the feedback section. 

Increase the sizes for avatars and signatures, according to donator or super donator status. 

It'd be nice to see who is currently viewing a specific topic as well, at the bottom.  

I like all of them, especially the last 2.

What would happen with ex-staff and veteran ranks though? Would they be treated like Super Donators in terms of avatar size and signature size or just like a normal poster?

I like all of them, especially the last 2.

What would happen with ex-staff and veteran ranks though? Would they be treated like Super Donators in terms of avatar size and signature size or just like a normal poster?

You know I consider it a slight perk for being loyal for veterans, for ex staff not so sure I'll let you decide that (As if we're deciding anything). 

Edit: New thanking system add it please. 

Edited by Castial

You know I consider it a slight perk for being loyal for veterans, for ex staff not so sure I'll let you decide that (As if we're deciding anything). 

Edit: New thanking system add it please. 

Yeah fair enough, maybe just veterans. I just want a bigger avatar with my ex-staff rank XD. Most ex-staff aren't retarded though, they just dropped off in activity or resigned. I can't emphasise 'most' hard enough though lol.

Might have to change to veteran rank just for that if it happens lol.

Yeah fair enough, maybe just veterans. I just want a bigger avatar with my ex-staff rank XD. Most ex-staff aren't retarded though, they just dropped off in activity or resigned. I can't emphasise 'most' hard enough though lol.

Might have to change to veteran rank just for that if it happens lol.

I know a couple who are. 

I've always wondered do you personally favor ex staff than veteran? for me ex staff tells a story of what you were once. However veteran is like a giant gold star that inevitability people look up to, in a sense. 

Edit: Change the Roatpkz tab to something new, since both forums seem identical. 

Edited by Castial

I know a couple who are. 

I've always wondered do you personally favor ex staff than veteran? for me ex staff tells a story of what you were once. However veteran is like a giant gold star that inevitability people look up to, in a sense. 

Edit: Change the Roatpkz tab to something new, since both forums seem identical. 

I prefer ex-staff over veteran mainly because ex-staff is purple tbh lol. I love purple and ex-staff is purple so yh. Been thinking of going to Veteran though tbh because it does get annoying when people ask me for help when I'm quite clearly "ex-staff" and not "staff" lol. 

I prefer ex-staff over veteran mainly because ex-staff is purple tbh lol. I love purple and ex-staff is purple so yh. Been thinking of going to Veteran though tbh because it does get annoying when people ask me for help when I'm quite clearly "ex-staff" and not "staff" lol. 

lol u lazy ??

there needs to be a universal don't colour to let people know you're being sarcastic .

Not red because it's mine.

The irony here is that putting in color takes extra work, hence we're all just too lazy to let that idea gain traction. 

Literally takes two clicks though lmao.

And I admire you for your dedication. 

It's easier on here than it was on the old forums lol. I had to type "[color = cyan ]" every post lol. Forgot sometimes too. lucky i'm quick with editing posts.

Also, add a way to see forum statistics like the old forums. Top Posters, activity of others, most popular topics etc. Not really necessary, but would be nice imo.

Edited by Harley
because [color=cyan] wouldnt work lol

once I got into the habit of doing it, it just stuck. It's so people know that it's me lol (even tho the user is to the left). Makes me stand out I guess.

I can relate, we all want to feel unique, So, to let you keep your own color coded thing I won't do it even if I did use a different color. Also I'm just not willing to do the extra clicking, since I'm getting the same point across. 

Edited by Castial

I can relate, we all want to feel unique, So, to let you keep your own color coded thing I won't do it even if I did use a different color. Also I'm just not willing to do the extra clicking, since I'm getting the same point across. 

I don't really mind you doing it lol, as long as it's not red. I had cyan on the other forum because Igno took white. Red looks cool on here anyway. If it was a darker theme, I'd still use cyan.

Chatbox is temp disabled due to a bug working on a fix, Dark theme is extremely broken also (woops) We most likely will not introduce a system to use your in-game password as it is extremely difficult to setup and not worth the hassle of deleting a few accounts. Will add the forums feedback, ill look into editing the avatar and sig size's. There might be a plugin to be able to look at whos viewing the topic, not sure though.