OSRS Switching ft ROAT PKZ SWITCHING BUG ABUSE

Mead

Well put together man, this puts it into perspective for me. I see exactly what you mean and it's a surprising oversight that I can't believe hasn't been pointed out by anyone until now. I'm aware of constant complaints about switching but this pinpoints the root cause precisely. Just a note though, I know it pretty much doesn't matter but I picked up on the fact you mentioned several times 0.6ms when you mean 600ms (0.6 sec) BUT we know what you mean. Also, you're spot on about messing with ticks fucks up the server overall, I remember changing game tick to 500ms (1/2 second is easier number to work with) on a source and it breaks a lot of things actually.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2017 at 9:21 PM, JBLIND™ said:

Yes, we've all seen it, no need to bump it anymore :) 

I'll continue to bump it. I haven't heard a good enough response from @Salad @Gretar about when this issue regarding fixing it.

His response was:

On 4/17/2017 at 8:57 AM, Salad said:

I like salad and salad dressing tbh

He may of browsed the thread however I was looking for a more informative response and not about food. @Salad @Gretar When this is patched? 

• Upvote 1

Added 2 more videos from 24/07/2017  (1/3) Roat Osrs Switching bug (Not responsive) & (2/3) Roat Osrs Switching bug (Not responsive) scroll up in thread to see.

Added another (3/3) Roat Osrs Switching bug (Not responsive) 25/07/2017

Edited by Mead
Added another