Roat Pkz Updates (07/04/17)

Gretar

Good work, I and many more would like to see Switching fixed though as I complied a thread and recently updated it with video gifs etc see thread here: 

Delay on the client understandable hopefully things get sorted. 

Some nice updates G, loving the little touches, they mean a lot. Amazing what's possible these days, stuff I never would have even thought of when dabbling in RSPS programming.

6 hours ago, Gretar said:

Roat Pkz Updates!

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 00.56.38.png

Estimated Bank Value
You will now be able to see your estimated bank value at the top of the bank.

*But where's the credits to Pk Guy for this idea!!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 00.54.46.png

Anglers and Dark Crab have been added!
Rocktails have now been removed and replaced with Dark Crab, Anglers can be bought in the PKP Shop for 0.5 PKP ea.

I sort of feel you should have replaced Easter eggs with Anglers, maybe because I got a shit ton of them..

But on a serious note, I did discover when you buy them with Buy-100 option, it costs 1 PKP each instead of 0.5,

ezgif-2-f055b1df05.gif

Maybe you could fix this and refund me + a lil' extra?    JK :P

Other Fixes!
Default Pk Point per kill is now 8 instead of 4. This is double than before but I still don't believe it's enough, there will be options to make a lot more PKP while Pking once I get a BH system set up.

I still don't believe it's enough too: 8 for regulars, 10 donors, 12 super donors (and 20 for me). Maybe can do 10 for veterans/1k+ kills, maybe?

Also please add server messages for when people get a high KS, maybe 25+, and a message when someone with high KS is shutdown. Would be cool

Edited by PK Guy

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Robes said:

Been out of the loop for a while due to uni, but I love the drop table idea. Looking good with the updates, went though all the recent ones and I love majority. Keep up the good work G-man.

ROBESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS