fixed yh

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

"lamO dey have a 4umz yet dey die LMAOOO!!!" Along with the 400 other retarded things uve probably said between then and now

wasn't said like that, but fr gunit have posted too many kps of you lot considering you take it serious enough to make a forums for your team. my point was that its embarrassing. disagree?

5 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

wasn't said like that, but fr gunit have posted too many kps of you lot considering you take it serious enough to make a forums for your team. my point was that its embarrassing. disagree?

There's no relevancy between having a forum and dying to mystic bolt agsers who we kill 35x per death 

I think most ppl try to be sensible on ur posts but now that I see u got triggered #br1dd3rposts coming on all ur topics 

Edited by Kihfan55
18 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

There's no relevancy between having a forum and dying to mystic bolt agsers who we kill 35x per death 

I think most ppl try to be sensible on ur posts but now that I see u got triggered #br1dd3rposts coming on all ur topics 

Just said what the relevance was but ok