Big video

Not even flame just pointing something out.

First clip is Ollie tanking all of you until level 1 alone, that says more about his good tanking than your clan (imo)
Rest of the clips just look like they're edge pkers that got lost in multi
EDIT: except jblind but that doesn't really count.

Do a team vid innit with decent editing

Edited by Villi Jase
12 minutes ago, Villi Jase said:

Not even flame just pointing something out.

First clip is Ollie tanking all of you until level 1 alone, that says more about his good tanking than your clan (imo)
Rest of the clips just look like they're edge pkers that got lost in multi
EDIT: except jblind but that doesn't really count.

Do a team vid innit with decent editing

1.he was tbed with a full invo its not hard to make it to lvl 1 (especially on a server where mage distance & pathing is broken)

2. thts pretty much 90% of the server and we cant control who fights us and who doesn't

again what ru trying to point out? not to mention all these clips were collected within 1-2 hr 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

1.he was tbed with a full invo its not hard to make it to lvl 1 (especially on a server where mage distance & pathing is broken)

2. thts pretty much 90% of the server and we cant control who fights us and who doesn't

again what ru trying to point out? not to mention all these clips were collected within 1-2 hr 

Yeah but it's obvious that even like 1 person was online you wouldn't of got the kill.

Never said you could, maybe play a server thats active?

You quoted what i pointed out, what do you mean what am i trying to point out, everything i said was clear and you replied to it so obv you know what i'm pointing out, don't play yourself G.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Villi Jase said:

Yeah but it's obvious that even like 1 person was online you wouldn't of got the kill.

Never said you could, maybe play a server thats active?

You quoted what i pointed out, what do you mean what am i trying to point out, everything i said was clear and you replied to it so obv you know what i'm pointing out, don't play yourself G.

He died tanking a tb with full inv of food, where you going with this? I didn't include the spec trades cos clips would've been too long, any1 of you would've ended up dying don't stunt. Can't really talk about good tanking when he got hit on the wrong prayer most of the time, not to mention I was fuckin around with setups being the focuser with rune c'bow and shit if I was in a max it would've been quicker

We do play other servers, just cos you don't see clips don't mean we ain't takin shit over there too

I'd do a team video but it's pointless making one on here cos I'd prefer them to all be quality clips with max set kills (which no one risks anymore) there's like one active team g unit who are a bunch of pussies in mystics doing ags to gmaul all day when they have enough pkp to afford max and on top of that it would have to be a variety of pking areas such as mb, easts, 44s, graves etc but they aren't active most of the time

Edited by Why Gg
On 10/04/2017 at 4:54 PM, SmokeyMontana said:

Quick ting 

On 10/04/2017 at 5:17 PM, Terzey said:

Damn

On 10/04/2017 at 5:19 PM, genj said:

Big fkn video

On 11/04/2017 at 0:33 PM, Matt said:

Maybe pay miles??? For "decent" edits ye? Phah 

nice vid as usual 

On 10/04/2017 at 7:51 PM, Persona said:

Rip

On 10/04/2017 at 8:44 PM, jblind said:

Easy for me tbh 

On 10/04/2017 at 9:12 PM, ban152 said:

#Lavish

On 10/04/2017 at 9:35 PM, Vos said:

Nice vid , keep them up :o

On 11/04/2017 at 7:45 AM, Hatcx said:

Nice vid

thanks every1

14 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Team-Lavish Pk Vid 1? 🙈 

wait on it🤐

10 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Why u man flaming pls forgive, allow him ??

my guy is defo disabled, follows us around everywhere and dbows then teles loooool