Great promotion.

I wanted to let this go, but it needs to be checked before Pedro fails can delude everyone into thinking he's competent. 

2c18a2a0cbfacaa267ae92337092f1b8.png 

Not the first time, he's made threats irl or finding your personal information. 

d11b071f22874b0ec0dcfb3d844fb323.png 

Oh, you thought I was joking? nah. 

He likes the thrill of the power, and has a tenacity to use the only power he has for superficial reasons. 

65207886feaaf3622558ba5fa5c29acd.png 

Superficial reasons? nah that can't be Cast, it's not like he'd mute you for killing him. 

1be67713677424482523dffb18e91d15.png

Kill pic like that? well that's not showing proof he muted for that Cast.

dc0d8e1fa0644bc0026813a0fa21f710.png 

e576dffc8aa21620e10612b1bc2006ec.png

Holy shit, well it's not like he does not want his current position. 

924ce590b64df4311771192c264c96ec.png

Look, it's not like he would abuse as a mod and say he would kill himself if he ever got mod. 

a61073bf7f372d841d77f6493c13ad20.png

Okay, okay you got me there but it's not like he said he already abuses himself. 

Right? 

Please tell me you're joking. 

a707621ccc8931caae920b0a7cc361f2.png 

As a person people may or may not like him, but as a staff member the verdict is in. 

/Thread. 

The roatpkz staff team will never be fixed, i think gretar just likes to troll his community, yoobs calls people cancerous retards, and when people reply to his comments, he mutes and blackmarks them..? yeah, seems legit lmfao.

http://prntscr.com/87gqsv

http://prntscr.com/87gr2e

http://prntscr.com/87gr4u

http://prntscr.com/87gtl1

http://prntscr.com/87hc3v

You can't have someone enforce the rules if they're not subjugated to the same punishments as us. Otherwise you create resentment, and quickly destroy the community from the inside rather than on game content.

image.png

• Upvote 1

The roatpkz staff team will never be fixed, i think gretar just likes to troll his community, yoobs calls people cancerous retards, and when people reply to his comments, he mutes and blackmarks them..? yeah, seems legit lmfao.

http://prntscr.com/87gqsv

http://prntscr.com/87gr2e

http://prntscr.com/87gr4u

http://prntscr.com/87gtl1

http://prntscr.com/87hc3v

You literally missed out on 10 different screenshots with Bolewicki flaming me, nice screenshots though gf demote me :D

• Upvote 2

This is what happens when you give someone who clearly wouldn't be capable of dealing with the responsibility of keeping a pet hamster alive, a staff rank on a Runescape server with hundreds of players. 

I don't know what you're trying to achieve Gretar but having a staff member committing what I'm pretty sure is an infringement of the law by threatening to take advantage of access to personal information, "dox" as he put it, isn't going going to put the server in any upwards direction and it's going to kill the server at an increased rate to what it already is.

On a less formal note, stop promoting spastics and get some real staff.

• Upvote 3

Yes I do agree I have seen "Pedro Fails" saying all day today "DD on my fight I will dox you" I don't think he should have this type of access of being able to even get our information and that I will not feel comfortable playing on roat if i'm gonna get doxed and it getting out to the public. I think this matter should be dealt with as to we don't know what could happen and doxing is illegal because it is personal information getting leaked all over the internet and I don't see things getting any better until this is dealt with and have legit staff and not staff threatening to Dox and leak all over the internet.

Edited by ilmok
  • Upvote 2

This is what happens when you give someone who clearly wouldn't be capable of dealing with the responsibility of keeping a pet hamster alive, a staff rank on a Runescape server with hundreds of players. 

I don't know what you're trying to achieve Gretar but having a staff member committing what I'm pretty sure is an infringement of the law by threatening to take advantage of access to personal information, "dox" as he put it, isn't going going to put the server in any upwards direction and it's going to kill the server at an increased rate to what it already is.

On a less formal note, stop promoting spastics and get some real staff.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Edited by I d0wn U

Yoobs has temper tantrums. He likes to flame, but when someone flames him his punishments are very harsh. I understand that you have so many people flaming you since now you're very high up in ranks, but you have to ignore those people are give them a mute. Not start flaming back and then banning or whatever the fuck you do.

He's 16. He obviously can't handle any sort of power. Staff threatens to release IRL information that they couldn't get without abusing powers which is going a little too far. Gretar let children run his server for him, it is now ruining it. The only people that are going to be here for Yoobs and the other kankers to moderate are each other soon. Soooo many people have quit because of Yoobs just trashing the server. RoatPKZ had a lot of potential to be a great server with the pick up Alex but now it's going downhill and fast. 

For some reason Gretar just brushes off EVERYTHING that staff does. Idk how much Yoobs is paying Gretar but I don't even care at this point. 

PCE

• Upvote 1

Yoobs has temper tantrums. He likes to flame, but when someone flames him his punishments are very harsh. I understand that you have so many people flaming you since now you're very high up in ranks, but you have to ignore those people are give them a mute. Not start flaming back and then banning or whatever the fuck you do.

He's 16. He obviously can't handle any sort of power. Staff threatens to release IRL information that they couldn't get without abusing powers which is going a little too far. Gretar let children run his server for him, it is now ruining it. The only people that are going to be here for Yoobs and the other kankers to moderate are each other soon. Soooo many people have quit because of Yoobs just trashing the server. RoatPKZ had a lot of potential to be a great server with the pick up Alex but now it's going downhill and fast. 

For some reason Gretar just brushes off EVERYTHING that staff does. Idk how much Yoobs is paying Gretar but I don't even care at this point. 

PCE

<3 much love, i have a counter of how many people i have made quit and when it hits 100 there is party!

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 2

For real i wish robes was the only staff again this server is getting torn down and beat up , all the good players quit i know i can't say nothing due to my history of getting reported etc but i changed . Yoobs is cool when you can speak to him but when i was suppose to be macbanned obviously i reset my computer not on purpose due to issues then i was able to login to RoatPkz so i login and i'm not doing anything i get in a argument with yoobs and he decides to ban me and all my accounts , but if i wouldn't have said shit to him i wouldn't have been banned. Robes was the only good staff i barely see anyone else login, where is Legends? Mike is always afk and when you ask pedro/yoobs for help they're not logged in. Forgot to mention when i was in a argument with yoobs he was flamming me and calling me a spastic yute etc.

We all know the server support we have sucks, but who gives a crap, at least we have staff.

That still doesn't make sense , I'd rather have no staff at all than shitty staff.

Edited by Orbital Vsat
  • Upvote 1

To be honest with you, that's the first thing I noticed when I came.

Management is so fucking floppy that no one is being told what to do and what not to do. It's not Yoob's fault either (for the most part) because this server is trying to transition more and more into a real RSPS so they decided to have a staff team. But they half assed that so now they're stuck in the middle leaving the product unfinished with few ground rules and lack of supervision. If you're going to have a staff team, you need to go 100% in on it and have a proper hierarchy and proper rules for staff and proper procedure. Without it, staff can do fuckall and not get in trouble. Do staff even have to logg their bans and mutes with evidence or do we take their words for it?

TL;DR shit's gotta change.

We all know the server support we have sucks, but who gives a crap, at least we have staff.

Shit staff do more damage then no staff.

i'm the greatest ever. people actually think i have access to any info on ANYONE as a server support LOOL you are dumb bruv

edit: thank u for making a thread about me FINALLY its about time someone brought me to justice!!!!!!!!!!!! 

edit2: i don't know how serious you think admins+ take Server supports. its literally a nothing rank, you don't have to dress up in a bumbalcart suit and tie to apply, u just get asked who u would shag on a list of female celebrities and if u are deemed to be correct u are given the blue rank on 4ums .. =)

Edited by Pedro

Trust me it's going to be 100 soon and it isn't funny.

Preach, this is 100%. His logic is as an admin with powers, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do to you, but you can't do nothing back. Just sit back and respect him or get banned/muted.

I wanna +1 but my rep ran out, sad times

A mere example of how helpful Gretar's current GLOBAL ADMIN is:

Keep in mind he legit just said he needed help and this is how our server admin responded:

http://prntscr.com/87tjs5

http://prntscr.com/87tjip

http://prntscr.com/87tjki

http://prntscr.com/87tit5

This is pathetic.

Why gg stop with the screenshots if ur not even taking screenshots of the whole entire picture, Bolewicki log onto his accounts and spam requested server helped i tped him about 5 timed and asked him what the matter was and all he did was ask me dumb questions like "can i be unbanned" I told him if he actually needed help i would be more than happy to help but he carried on being a troll so i mark'd him after warning him about 4 times to stop trying to troll me. Also id appreciate you write your own comments rather than post on the behave of Bolewicki :D

• Upvote 1

Look at this desperate attempt to get Pedro demoted r0flll

I hope everyone knows that I only mute (temp mute) people that either flame, antagonize or spam me or other people. Them chatboxs show nothing over PM/other yell chat logs. Notice how in all the screenshots the chatbox is scrolled halfway down.

If you get muted by me regularly, maybe u should look at urself and how u act.

If you play this game to call me "edmund" or "spic" or "retard idiot" expect to spend ur time in-game temp muted.

ALSO you didn't include the yell before I yelled anything about 'doxxing' when I joked saying "mates dont annoy me i gots ::getirl command!" 

if you read that and actually take it serious you need to go to A&E for a brain scan

Edited by Pedro

i'm the greatest ever. people actually think i have access to any info on ANYONE as a server support LOOL you are dumb bruv

edit: thank u for making a thread about me FINALLY its about time someone brought me to justice!!!!!!!!!!!! 

edit2: i don't know how serious you think admins+ take Server supports. its literally a nothing rank, you don't have to dress up in a bumbalcart suit and tie to apply, u just get asked who u would shag on a list of female celebrities and if u are deemed to be correct u are given the blue rank on 4ums .. =)

I'll never hate on you pedro, you've always been a m8 to me.

and "you don't have to dress up in a bumbalcart suit and tie to apply, u just get asked who u would shag on a list of female celebrities and if u are deemed to be correct u are given the blue rank on 4ums .. =)" LOL

honestly this is how its gonna go down. i had a big problem with yoobs, everytime he came on id flame he'd flame back but i'd get banned but i realized thats the dumb part. i use to have a problem with yoobs but now u get to know him and stop flaming him and actually try being friends with him, hes a help. of course hes not gonna listen to retards who always fucking flame bait him, make him say those type of shit to get him demoted. lets be real. its not happening. yoobs is cool to me now, he even gave me the ban hammer back then. everytime yoobs logs in, just dont say anything. and he wont say anything back. there is never a problem if u do that but it seems both of you (yoobs and the other niggas) if u dont flame eachother as soon as u log and be like "oh look the retard logged in" or some shit, no problem will hapen, just play the game how u wanna play it, dont get involved with people who are SUPERIOR to you . what do u expect'll happen if u keep trying to get yoobs demoted, hes just gonna hate u more and more and its not gonna be good when u both are logged in at the same time. you cant do anything about it. thats the final deal. 

SOME REAL TALK HERE

Basically what you're saying is everyone shut the fuck up and fear Yoobs when he logs on. Yoobs can flame but can't take getting flamed. End of.

He would, but he is on content moderation on his forums account, and you won't let it go through anyway so I did what I had to.

Biggest bullshitter ever LMFAO, stop lying about previous yells and shit. If you don't have proof don't talk. There is enough proof alone in those screenshots that prove you don't deserve your rank.

Calling you by your irl name means you get temp-muted? Okay thanks for the heads up.

How come you made fun of someone named "Steve" and didn't mute yourself?

All you can do right now is complain about half scrollen screenshots, the guys not retarded... He won't flame staff members when his main account is already banned, simple logic. Fix up.

no what im saying m8 is that nothing is gonna happen ur just putting too much effort into it, and you shouldn't fear him.. if u don't flame him or flame bait him, I don't think he will just randomly say " hey fucking retarD"  "hey bitch" or some shit. just don't say a word when he logs in

So you're supporting the fact that Yoobs can say whatever the fuck he wants to say to you, but you so much as call him a retard and you get punished.

Let's not change topic though, Pedro too... This "RETARD" will call you cancerous and shit, but when you call him idiot you get muted.

no what im trying to say if u don't engage urself into a flaming battle with him, then he wont say shit. pedro eh hes server support.. not so iffy xD

I mean I could have replied to the retarded comments here, or show where the misguided fools who suck up on where they went wrong, However my work here is done. 

/Thread. 

you think you are the sole reason i got demoted? don't be a spastic. i got demoted because i abused for a month straight. 

I CLAIM ALLLLL CREDIT FOR MY OWN DEMOTION... I BASICALLY RESIGNED AS SOON AS I GOT THE RANK TING...

you think you are the sole reason i got demoted? don't be a spastic. i got demoted because i abused for a month straight. 

I CLAIM ALLLLL CREDIT FOR MY OWN DEMOTION... I BASICALLY RESIGNED AS SOON AS I GOT THE RANK TING...

Everyone on here that spoke about your bullshit deserves credit. I was merely the 3rd party that put the information together. You're wearing your abuse as a medal like it's an accomplishment lmfao it only shows whoever advocated for you shouldn't be in charge of making ANY decisions. 

You resigned as soon you got the rank? oh but you just said you abused it for a month, logic? not even once. 

Edited by Castial
  • Zoradz locked this topic