Can't login

Hi, so I started playing Roatpkz last night, everything was fine, but when I tried to log on this morning, it will just continuously saying "Connecting to server" for around 20 - 30 seconds, and then change to "Please wait 1 minute and try again.". 

I've tried uninstalling, updating Java, deleting cache, restarting everything, made sure no VPNs or anything are on, different accounts and also used the fix on the "Play now" for cache / loading problems. 

After all of this, I'm still getting the issue. 

1 hour ago, wais100 said:

already did but its taking long and the hacker didnt login yet. 

theres 100k on the acc

what are you talkin about randy you were on like an hour ago flaming me saying sneakr you hacked my account.(no i didnt idgaf about your pixels randy retard) you're like 10 years old and a compulsive liar i hope you do get banned you idiot. why dont you go seek attention in real life instead of on here.

3 hours ago, SneakR said:

what are you talkin about randy you were on like an hour ago flaming me saying sneakr you hacked my account.(no i didnt idgaf about your pixels randy retard) you're like 10 years old and a compulsive liar i hope you do get banned you idiot. why dont you go seek attention in real life instead of on here.

I see u have something bad with 10 years old but you got something bad with 13 years old? hehe you better answer 💗

23 hours ago, D squared 2 said:

I see u have something bad with 10 years old but you got something bad with 13 years old? hehe you better answer 💗

lmfao na he was at duel and got cleaned then logged on and said i hacked him then was blaming someone else then was trying to get his lost stuff back lmao

• 3 weeks later...