#Tl

16 minutes ago, Alt said:

lol cuz i don't play roat I don't have the "levels"?

3-0d you that says more than enough about you

exactly you dont play the game so get the fuck off my niggas topic why are you still interested in a game u dont play anymore are u emotionally connected here? just fuck off shitter you've never 3-0d any1 let alone me like I know this is hard for you but really use ur brain for 2 seconds and ask yourself why u think you can comment on any1s pking when youre a staker and nothing more

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

exactly you dont play the game so get the fuck off my niggas topic why are you still interested in a game u dont play anymore are u emotionally connected here? just fuck off shitter you've never 3-0d any1 let alone me like I know this is hard for you but really use ur brain for 2 seconds and ask yourself why u think you can comment on any1s pking when youre a staker and nothing more

just because I read forums every once in a while I'm "emotionally connected"? ur dumb as hell u clown it's sad to STILL see you sulk in ur denial after that painful 3-0

but yeah I've moved on RS is boring I just come on forums every now and then to see what everyones up to. 

but I can't even do that without having obsessed 16 year old freaks quoting me when my post don't even have nothing to do with them LOL

1 minute ago, Alt said:

just because I read forums every once in a while I'm "emotionally connected"? ur dumb as hell u clown it's sad to STILL see you sulk in ur denial after that painful 3-0

but yeah I've moved on RS is boring I just come on forums every now and then to see what everyones up to. 

but I can't even do that without having obsessed 16 year old freaks quoting me when my post don't even have nothing to do with them LOL

Goofy ass nigga commenting on my teams topic it has everything to do with me dont comment on anything to do with lavish or any lavish member lil staker if u think u can 3-0 me log on erca and pick any gear u dont wanna do that either so keep quiet

if ur not replying to this saying ur at edgepvp dont reply clown

8 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Goofy ass nigga commenting on my teams topic it has everything to do with me dont comment on anything to do with lavish or any lavish member lil staker if u think u can 3-0 me log on erca and pick any gear u dont wanna do that either so keep quiet

if ur not replying to this saying ur at edgepvp dont reply clown

hahaha dumb 16 year old youd look just like my previous victim if i saw u irl nigga

http://prnt.sc/ey0srl

"If u think u can 3-0 me" but I already did? Ur life if a circus

5 minutes ago, Alt said:

hahaha dumb 16 year old youd look just like my previous victim if i saw u irl nigga

http://prnt.sc/ey0srl

"If u think u can 3-0 me" but I already did? Ur life if a circus

wahaha who are you thats a pic off the net you twelvie id love to see you irl id show you how we do it in australia you fuckin peanut. and you just got salty af cuz you got proved wrong randy lmao.

2 minutes ago, SneakR said:

wahaha who are you thats a pic off the net you twelvie id love to see you irl id show you how we do it in australia you fuckin peanut. and you just got salty af cuz you got proved wrong randy lmao.

no that's ahmed obaid look him up :)

pussy I ain't scared of nobody I'd kill anyone over nothing you'd be the second one to eat a bullet after smokey none of yall ever shot nobody and u on forums talking about how "dangerous" your country is? doesn't matter where ur from if u aint got the balls ur not about that life

6 minutes ago, Alt said:

pussy I ain't scared of nobody I'd kill anyone over nothing you'd be the second one to eat a bullet after smokey none of yall ever shot nobody and u on forums talking about how "dangerous" your country is? doesn't matter where ur from if u aint got the balls ur not about that life

+1

41 minutes ago, Alt said:

Jesus christ shut up you cringy moron

1 hour ago, Alt said:

Aite bro i think ur forgetting that ur on roatpkz forums, chill man lmfao