Pegasi

So I think its about time we have a server reset. The donators get their donations back maybe. Might not be fair to the non donors that just made bank. But im willing to start fresh with nothing even tho im a donor. Just so we can have a fresh economy. 

Edited by Pegasi
sometyping

Well, people will obviously see this from diffrent perspectivs. the poor will think this is a good idea since they have nothing to lose, the rich people will have to restart all their hard work for this server and even risk that they will lose stuff that they donated with for irl $. this can be abit risky aswell because the server can lose tones of players which isn't good, but something I agree with is that the tournaments, pvm drops etc drop way to easy & the eco is very big. but this is to late, the server were realesed long time ago & therefor I don't think anything can be changed now. I don't support this idea :/ -1 

Sincerely,
Jody

3 hours ago, austin jr said:

Well, people will obviously see this from diffrent perspectivs. the poor will think this is a good idea since they have nothing to lose, the rich people will have to restart all their hard work for this server and even risk that they will lose stuff that they donated with for irl $. this can be abit risky aswell because the server can lose tones of players which isn't good, but something I agree with is that the tournaments, pvm drops etc drop way to easy & the eco is very big. but this is to late, the server were realesed long time ago & therefor I don't think anything can be changed now. I don't support this idea :/ -1 

Sincerely,
Jody

Thanks for a good feedback. Me myself I am rich and still dont care if I start with nothing. But its true like you said the poor ppl want a reset the ppl who spent many hours pvming and pking to make a bank wont be happy. 

Just thinking a fresh start is good because there is to much shit ingame already. A poll would be nice to decide this. 

8 hours ago, Pegasi said:

Thanks for a good feedback. Me myself I am rich and still dont care if I start with nothing. But its true like you said the poor ppl want a reset the ppl who spent many hours pvming and pking to make a bank wont be happy. 

Just thinking a fresh start is good because there is to much shit ingame already. A poll would be nice to decide this. 

It's a bit risky, the player amount can drop healthy which isn't really a benefit for the server if they make a eco reset, well I'm not the 1 to make decisions but if a big part of the community agree with this this post should be moved up to a higher ranked staff member.

ok whatever haters, I got 1m+ guess im just bored. I feel most of the ppl got all the best shit u can have. A fresh start would be great. Im going 24-7 with max set at edge risking to poor ppl so they can make bank. I understand that this might have a impact on the players that they would quit, but changes push people forward so stfu

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Pegasi said:

ok whatever haters, I got 1m+ guess im just bored. I feel most of the ppl got all the best shit u can have. A fresh start would be great. Im going 24-7 with max set at edge risking to poor ppl so they can make bank. I understand that this might have a impact on the players that they would quit, but changes push people forward so stfu

Thanks

We will never have an eco reset and don't get salty when people reply to your thread not agreeing with your shit ideas, makes you look like a child :/ 

• Upvote 2

• Yoobs locked this topic