Eco Suggestion

austin jr

Well, first of all I have to mention that the eco on this server is competly f*cked & it gets more f*cked more & more for each day. 6k pk tickets is 10$ and people run around with 10m. which means that they run around with items worth over 15k $. An eco reset would be an perfect idea, but people would see this idea from diffrent perspectivs. I know that the rich people won't agree with this and the poor people will do, I wouldn't agree with this either if I donated alot to this server & worked very hard to get items. the server realesed & therefor I don't think there would be an good idea to reset the entire eco. could we instead make that 10$ is worth more than 6k for example making everything cost x3 more so 18k is 10$ and for example the dragon claw price will increase to 3k. also will all the other items, and you get x3 pk points each death in wildy. so my idea is that everything gets x3 more worth, and over 20 diffrent people won't run around with a bank over 6000$ they will instead run around with 2000$ worth. this is just an benefit for the owner/devs aswell because I think more people will donate then, I don't think people wanna donate 100$ for 60k when people have 5m+ then there is nothing rare with having it.. Just an idea, would love to see what you guys think about this Idea :) Thanks for reading! 

Kind Regards,

Austin

Happy to see you put some effort in to this but as far as a eco reset goes the answer is no. Regards to some people running around with '10m' this is a very marginal group of people and as far as any RSPS goes and in fact OSRS there will always be those rich f*ckers. So i do not see the reasoning behind thinking there should be an eco-reset, in my opinion the eco is fine at the moment and we want to make it so that it is easy to get hold of in-game items as this is a pk server, we don't want ppl grinding hours on end skilling n shit to earn money. That's my rough verdict on this post, thanks :D 

56 minutes ago, Tumm said:

Lol if you make everything 3x the pkp and give 3x the pk points for every kill and give 3x the donator value nothing actually changes :thinking: 

You'll get as much for 10$ as u do now lol

Yes, but the people with 5m pk tickets their tickets will be worth less but the items will always be the same no matter what.

1 hour ago, jblind said:

Happy to see you put some effort in to this but as far as a eco reset goes the answer is no. Regards to some people running around with '10m' this is a very marginal group of people and as far as any RSPS goes and in fact OSRS there will always be those rich f*ckers. So i do not see the reasoning behind thinking there should be an eco-reset, in my opinion the eco is fine at the moment and we want to make it so that it is easy to get hold of in-game items as this is a pk server, we don't want ppl grinding hours on end skilling n shit to earn money. That's my rough verdict on this post, thanks :D 

I didn't make a point about doing a eco reset, that's what I said were to late to do since server realesed many years ago. but an eco clean, nerf the PVM bosses so people don't get items each minute, don't make the tournaments give such a big price if you get 250 per head and 100 enter the tournament that's 25k pk tickets which is 50$ almost. so the server basically gives out 100$ each day in only tournaments, which is WAY to much in my opinion.

46 minutes ago, austin jr said:

I didn't make a point about doing a eco reset, that's what I said were to late to do since server realesed many years ago. but an eco clean, nerf the PVM bosses so people don't get items each minute, don't make the tournaments give such a big price if you get 250 per head and 100 enter the tournament that's 25k pk tickets which is 50$ almost. so the server basically gives out 100$ each day in only tournaments, which is WAY to much in my opinion.

I still do not get your reasoning behind this, first of all i don't actually know when you joined but the droprates were recently buffed literally a few weeks ago as the drops were to un-frequent. More drops were added to a few drop tables as everyone was actually moaning that pvming sucked ass. This is a RSPS it should be fairly easy to rb. Furthermore regarding the tournament this is a great incentive to encourage players to play roat, if we nerf it some will not be bothered to play + participate. The rewards are only substantial for the players who get in the top 4 of which deserve a great reward. However, since the buff of droprates we will obviously keep an eye on  the eco and if it grows too quickly then Gretar will decide on what to do. But all in all it's better this way where you used to have to spend hours trying to find one TSOTD to buy for example. Thanks :D  

Edited by jblind

42 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Yes, but the people with 5m pk tickets their tickets will be worth less but the items will always be the same no matter what.

We have the rich, and we have the poor.

If you used to be poor you'd know it was hard to become rich, that's why Gretar has given poor players (as well as rich ones trying to get richer) many opportunities to make some bank. 

Those being: Jad events, tournaments, double pkp, more pkp the higher killstreak, and some more.

However, I still don't think this is enough. Tournaments and jad will always only have ONE winner, and Jad always gets killed by some dude in statius and stuff, leaving the new players who use rune in a disadvantage.

4 Pkp per kill, and an AGS is 4.2k (street price) that's like 1050 kills, just for one item. Shouldn't work like that but I don't think a reset is needed, just more ways to acquire PKP where EVERYONE is a winner (a safe way not staking or piss lottery). But I guess it should be limited, too much PKP isn't good.

And also, even if there was an eco reset, people would STILL (despite losing their stuff they donated for) continue to donate ridiculous amounts and bring back the eco to where it's already at, so no, no need for that sorry.

1 hour ago, austin jr said:

I see but I don't see how reducing the value of only the pkp that have not been spent yet will improve the economy tbh

the pkp won't be worth as much as before & the eco will get smaller at the same time, people will also donate then since I'm 1 of these who didn't want to spend 100$ on 60k when 60k is something I can make daily just by pvming and have luck in duel it's not hard at all. don't get me wrong y'all. I just don't think stuff should be that easy to get you should work for it harder. also nerf the tournaments, 250 per guy and 100 people is insane it's alot of money for winning a few fights, 50 pk points per head would be good since I think most of the people come to tournaments to have fun & not only to win the money. which means the server gives out more money even that it doesn't have to because there won't be a diffrence at least in my eyes if I get 50 pkp per head or 250. 

@Tumm

@Smackd

First off, Gretar said "There will never be an eco reset".

We have a few ways of acquiring PKP, two of those ways being participating in tournaments or killing Jad.

However, there will always only be one winner. Therefore, it's not easy for new players to get PKP and you're saying it's easy ("Can get 60k daily by PVMING") and you're trying to make it harder?

1 hour ago, Alt said:

First off, Gretar said "There will never be an eco reset".

We have a few ways of acquiring PKP, two of those ways being participating in tournaments or killing Jad.

However, there will always only be one winner. Therefore, it's not easy for new players to get PKP and you're saying it's easy ("Can get 60k daily by PVMING") and you're trying to make it harder?

I alright mentioned twice that I didn't point out that we should have a eco reset if you clearly read what I say. Thanks