Staff FeedBack 04/19

img%22Global Admin(s)
  N/A

img%22Administrator(s)

Smackd - Playtime: 88 Hours (+27 Hours AFK). I honestly like you as an administrator of RoatzPk, You're not only friendly you are also very helpful & active as a staff member which is a big +1. I would to see you keep playing under your rank since I think you really deservs it :)

Yoobs- Playtime: 32 Hours (+8 Hours AFK). You're not the most active person ingame but I still think that you're a very helpful staff member and very useful as an administrator. you could Improve to be more active ingame.

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Jblind - Playtime: 52 Hours (+11 Hours AFK). You're a good staff member and you always come with your own thoughs and ideas whatever the topic is which is very good. you're also a friendly & active guy that can speak fluent English which makes the staff team look more professional.

img%22Forum Administrator(s)

John - Too good for times. You're a good forum administrator & you definitely know how to use the forums. but I see you joke with your friends on topics sometimes which could look unproffessional by a forum mod to do. It would be better to take that in private, otherwise you're a chill guy.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

img%22Server Support

Taco Man - - You're a active & helpful server support & you do the job like a server support exactly should do. nothing to complain about, you're decent :) 

Ban152 - Playtime: 80 Hours (+27 Hours AFK). Exactly like I said about Taco man, you're aswell a good server support and you do a great job.

B A N K A I - Playtime: 20 Hours (+15 Hours AFK). Well, not to sure. I don't know you that much and haven't seen you around alot but well.. I saw you say in public a sec ago "he is a retard" and "we need fkn more ss this is what I mean" even if it's true that's something you'll move to the staff chat and mention it there, not mention it in public especially not at ::home it just looks stupid in my opinion.

Nyzic - Playtime: 33 Hours (+24 Hours AFK). Not the most active staff, I don't see you around alot to be honest.

Killbob - Playtime: 146 Hours (+22 Hours AFK). your active like you've been since day 1, helpful, friendly & useful as a server support. you're great.

Dario614 - Playtime: 104 Hours (+23 Hours AFK). You're active, helpful & have alot of experience related to the server. It looks like you know much about this server, so nothing else to say than keep it up :)

Suor - Playtime: 65 Hours (+ 17 Hours AFK). You have been a great server support since day 1, I always liked you and I Always see you help people whenever It's required. I must say that you're on of the most useful server supports in this server. keep it up :)

Others: Server supports, most of you are great ingame and very useful there exactly like you should be.  but Improve to be more active on forums, most of you guys. I know it isn't really your job, the server support rank is more to be ingame, help new players, middleman, make everything look okay but it would like way better for new players when all of the staff team is around the forums because it isn't often you see a server support under a thread. and do the staff manager, the server is growing & therefor new server supports has to be promoted, more server supports needs definitely be promoted to moderator. there is pretty much no moderators ingame, which doesn't look good for the server. If you guys are afraid nerf the commands of the moderators then. Scamming shouldn't be allowed either, It just sucks.
(Reason why I decided to make a staff feedback is because this section isn't active & I think you guys have to hear that all of you do a great job)

Thank you for reading!

Kind Regards,

Austin

Edited by austin jr
  • Upvote 3
50 minutes ago, Alt said:

This is a joke you just said Taco Man is active

I Don't know anymore, he always used to be active back in time and I saw him online a couple of times.

53 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Thanks for your feedback. 

Our team likes to joke around both in and out of the private chat. I (personally) feel that if a staff team has a sense of humour, they are more approachable.

I get what you mean buddy, but you should keep it related to the section if you get what I mean.

4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Thank you, appreciate the feedback. In regards to my playtime, i have been extremely busy IRL, finishing college and have other commitments. Will improve my playtime this month hopefully :) 

Not a problem, yeah I get you :) school always goes first but no matter what you'll have to have time for the server as an administrator :)

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, jblind™ said:

TRIGGERED C U 

L0l everyone is #1 nah kidding lads, stop fighting about my spot

41 minutes ago, genj said:

Wtf, a proper feedback and not one with ppl just bashing on who they dont like??

This were a proper feedback if you compare it to the other ones, it took me a while to make this. I don't bash at anyone I just say what they could improve in my opinion.

1 hour ago, jumper19 said:

omg my bae I forgot you!

ofc your the fav here

Stop lie for them bro

1 hour ago, Salad said:

Please learn the difference between You're and Your

I know the diffrence about them, Ill take a extra look on it next time. Thanks

24 minutes ago, austin jr said:

This were a proper feedback if you compare it to the other ones, it took me a while to make this. I don't bash at anyone I just say what they could improve in my opinion.

Stop lie for them bro

l0l mr joker <3

48 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Stop lie for them bro

thats what i meant lol