Xbrzh for un5mark

Tesfxye

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

5 mark is permanent unless ur a friend of the staff members then it's for 2 weeks

Rwt is the same, got a friend that's a staff member get unbanned :):) multiple times :):)

3 minutes ago, Smackd said:

5 mark is permanent 

Ur sisters cerebral Palsy is permanent 

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

You can get marked for continuous flaming so it doesn't matter how you got #5

Yh but the fact other people have been un5marked after less time than I have waited for probably worse reasons is why o stated that. It wasn't continuous either, I called yoobs a downy twice at different times and received a mark each time

Edited by Xbrzh
Just now, Xbrzh said:

She rags has been un5marked a couple times, I can find out other people too if it's nessecary 

Well he's 5 marked now, and I'm not sure why he was 5 marked before so can't really give a reason to why it was lifted.

And yeah if you can give other names because I haven't seen it happen since I've been part of the staff team

8 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Well he's 5 marked now, and I'm not sure why he was 5 marked before so can't really give a reason to why it was lifted.

And yeah if you can give other names because I haven't seen it happen since I've been part of the staff team

Jj has been before, will get some more 

The whole blackmark thing is stupid, sometimes you can get one for minor shit, other times you could do some more serious shit and not get a mark.No consistency at all. Reason why I don't have any form of interaction with staff in-game (whether to chat, fight or whatever) is because all they need is one bad day and since I'm on 4 marks for the past 4 years, it could be bye-bye my account. Rather not risk it (not that I'm breaking rules, but for example there is a non-existent line between what is considered minor flame and what isn't).  And the reason I've linked a topic is because last year Gretar said he would start removing marks but this hasn't happened @Gretar

Ahmash has had 5 Mark undone before, and so has I Down U too, if you need examples. However, it shouldn't matter about other people, because each case is unique. And if it's true Xbrzh received a 5th and final mark for flaming, that's kind of unfair in my opinion (not that it matters ofc) because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. He can still log onto other accounts and flame, so if you were trying to stop him doing that, that's a fail. 

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

The whole blackmark thing is stupid, sometimes you can get one for minor shit, other times you could do some more serious shit and not get a mark.No consistency at all. Reason why I don't have any form of interaction with staff in-game (whether to chat, fight or whatever) is because all they need is one bad day and since I'm on 4 marks for the past 4 years, it could be bye-bye my account. Rather not risk it (not that I'm breaking rules, but for example there is a non-existent line between what is considered minor flame and what isn't).  And the reason I've linked a topic is because last year Gretar said he would start removing marks but this hasn't happened @Gretar

Ahmash has had 5 Mark undone before, and so has I Down U too, if you need examples. However, it shouldn't matter about other people, because each case is unique. And if it's true Xbrzh received a 5th and final mark for flaming, that's kind of unfair in my opinion (not that it matters ofc) because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. He can still log onto other accounts and flame, so if you were trying to stop him doing that, that's a fail. 

how tf do people even get marks? I've been flaming since day 1 and havent received a single black mark.  I even called yoobs autistic

2 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I'm on 4 marks for the past 4 years, it could be bye-bye my account. Rather not risk it (not that I'm breaking rules,

That's the point of the mark system, when you're at 4 marks you should know not to mess up at that point, and if you do mess up whether it being a big or small reason doesn't matter. Don't get to 4 marks and the 5th will never come regardless of what you did.

3 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

this server is ran by monkeys

Then don't play emo 

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

That's the point of the mark system, when you're at 4 marks you should know not to mess up at that point, and if you do mess up whether it being a big or small reason doesn't matter. Don't get to 4 marks and the 5th will never come regardless of what you did.

Seriously don't even remember how I got 4 tbh, probably called Grif a knob (before I learnt he was trigger happy). Oh well, can you PM a list of what words I can use when I'm mad that won't get me into trouble? So far I've got: autistic (yes), downy (no) >:(

7 minutes ago, Salad said:

I've been flaming since day 1 and havent received a single black mark. I even called yoobs autistic

38 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I called yoobs a downy twice at different times and received a mark each time

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

You *sometimes* get a mark every time you get muted. Staff won't give out multiple marks every punishment unless it's a ban I believe. So if you get muted 5 times or banned and muted 3 times, why should you still be able to play on that acc? Clearly you have no self control

Explains a lot as to why this guys acc is 5 marked but it's w/e really

Edited by Kihfan55

One mark removal every year (even if you got five) pls

19 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

You *sometimes* get a mark every time you get muted. Staff won't give out multiple marks every mute unless it's a ban I believe. So if you get muted 5 times or banned and muted 3 times, why should you still be able to play on that acc? Clearly you have no self control

Explains a lot as to why this guys acc is 5 marked but it's w/e really.

True, I guess.

I boosted 20 kills 2 years ago and I'm still 5 marked. Had 3, was told to be left at that, 2 more got after the day after that (this was Gretar lol)

4 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

You *sometimes* get a mark every time you get muted. Staff won't give out multiple marks every punishment unless it's a ban I believe. So if you get muted 5 times or banned and muted 3 times, why should you still be able to play on that acc? Clearly you have no self control

Explains a lot as to why this guys acc is 5 marked but it's w/e really

Didn't even get muted for flaming, from what I remember yoobs said something in yell and I called him a downy, to get me back he marked me.