Huge suggestion

4 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

We don't have enough players to add another world, there are 250ppl online at peak times.

we would need 500players online for a second world, maybe after the new client

Well, there's big diff, from world 1 to world 2 

1. Spawn, Master and kits

world 2:

No spawns, no master, no kits, you train yourself

To everyone saying "We don't have the player count" are you actually stupid? With a new world you'd get lots of new players who don't play the spawn mode. Everyone playing spawn mode are playing it because they want spawn/ability to set stats.

16 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

bad suggestion would split the players between this spawn and eco= less activity in wildy. and its already dead and theres no new players comming trust

Can't say that if you don't try it.

With a new world (preferably eco) people who don't want to play spawn servers will join, and also lots of people from spawn mode will start playing it. Honestly I think it'd have just as many players as spawn world. 

Roat Pkz is a fun server but it's the same thing all the time. No skills, most of the stuff are spawnable and those that are not are really expensive. This server has no PK'ing activity anyway. Only two teams, and some hybrids at @Edgepvp, the rest are just edge pkers. Plus, the reason to an extra world wouldn't even be PK'ing, slayer, agility (no infinite run), construction (build your own house) etc would be really fun.

I'd love a second world, you have my full support @Sandal

3 minutes ago, Alt said:

With a new world (preferably eco) people who don't want to play spawn servers will join, and also lots of people from spawn mode will start playing it. Honestly I think it'd have just as many players as spawn world. 

Roat Pkz is a fun server but it's the same thing all the time. No skills, most of the stuff are spawnable and those that are not are really expensive. This server has no PK'ing activity anyway. Only two teams, and some hybrids at @Edgepvp, the rest are just edge pkers. Plus, the reason to an extra world wouldn't even be PK'ing, slayer, agility (no infinite run), construction (build your own house) etc would be really fun.

the reason this server isnt active @ wild is because it doesnt keep up with other spawn server. with updates, items etc etc and a new CLIENT

11 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

the reason this server isnt active @ wild is because it doesnt keep up with other spawn server. with updates, items etc etc and a new CLIENT

Well, this game is what it is and it's always going to be like this.

Despite not having Heavy ballista, Elder maul and so on, it still has a decent amount of players. Making a second world WOULD definitely split the player count. However, it would also bring new players to it. Not everyone wants to play a spawn server, if you know what I mean.

17 minutes ago, Alt said:

Wait, As knows As Roatpkz Spawn has full Stuff, many players like it, and also in new world we will have many plyers, + some players will 2 worls, and it will be perfect

15 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

And the reason that we have less players at wildy RAGGING.

1) takes activity away from our current world and we have limited numbers at the moment 

2) why would people join roat's eco world when there are so many current succesful ones. Even pkers use oss eco world if they wanna use one alongside a pk world so nty couldn't see it being worth the time 

Gretar would never do a world 2, has already been suggested 100301301301 times and everytime the answer is no and always will be no. We don't need a divide in our already dwindling playerbase and a eco server that is like a fully functioning RS requires a lot of dev work, a lot of time and effort. The game barely gets updates as it is let alone with another world in the mix.

• Yoobs locked this topic